What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Turkish navy is stationed there and also there are ADS systems installed in Tripoli and Misrata this is my prediction how they managed to spot rafale of course I should add that multiple misratans on twitter said that they have heard fighter jet sounds
What exactly happened I can’t tell neither you can but it’s interesting that after whole year of being mute about presence of foreign fighter jet even some of them did warcrimes when migration detention facilities were bombed GNA finally got the courage to confront some states that back dictator while pretending to care about demo(n)cracy

https://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/arti...e-de-violer-ses-engagements_6027703_3212.html

Not the French procedure to fly only 1 aircraft with a tanker,especially the latter over a hot zone. So,it's BS. Some French aircrafts might have conducted intelligence gatherings near Libya in the past but nothing much important.

The Turkish cargo convoy was spotted by French Rafales part of the carrier strike group on its way to Cyprus and eastern mediterranean.

Haftar wants a ceasefire so he can regroup and replinish supplies.

If he cares so much about Ramadan and Muslims dying in Libya.

He should surrender in a war he caused because of his lust for power. The problem is haftar has religious legitamacy when you have imams from saudi arabia and uae saying its a jihad to support haftar and you have salafi fighters coming from there to help haftar.

Somehow in the West like France or Usa his promoted as some sort of Secular leader. Which secular leader calls for a Jihad??

Haftar even released isis fighters into Tunisia. Haftar even had no problem with isis fighting the GNA.

UAE is the problem, Erdogan must deal with them, and so far he can't . but the weird thing is that they were threatened by Iran not long ago then they backed off from striking the Houthies although they apparently succeeded in dividing Yemen territory, I guess the Iranians have some hidden cards inside the UAE, and Turkey with all of its might doesn't

UAE is the problem, Erdogan must deal with them, and so far he can't . but the weird thing is that they were threatened by Iran not long ago then they backed off from striking the Houthies although they apparently succeeded in dividing Yemen territory, I guess the Iranians have some hidden cards inside the UAE, and Turkey with all of its might doesn't

UAE is a stone's throw away from Iran. So if sh!t hits the fan Iranian missiles can target the UAE. Turkey however is too far away to directly threaten the UAE.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom