What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Keep making the BS.

French fighters over Misrata? – ItaMilRadar

https://1buv.com/french-fighters-over-misrata-itamilradar/

The number of aircrafts engaged should tell you it's BS already.

BTW,bad news for Turkey ; @Nein @GlobalMillitary96

EU’s Libya naval mission to begin work ‘within days’

https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...libya-naval-mission-to-begin-work-within-day/

The mission will be commanded by an Italian admiral,Fabio Agostini assisted by the French admiral Jean-Michel Martinet.

The naval mission won't achieve anything.

I would say futile attempt because unlike Turkey France won’t bomb cities under intentional recognized libyan government because such adventure would ruin what’s left of their diplomatic image plus GNA could cancel TOTAL share in Libya as punishment and give it to italian ENI effectively creating rift between europeans(you know that greed is powerful tool for divide and conquer strategy)
Turkey can bomb haftar since he isn’t legitimate actor plus there’s security agreement already ratified between two internationally recognized governments(TR and GNA)
I think the time has come for haftar to be airstriked(F-16) or dronestriked(Anka-s)
If Frenchies decide to attack they’ll bomb and mark my words-you will NOT retaliate.
You were scared to bomb russians in Idlib, RTE begged Putin to forgive him for 2015 incident and lift sanctions.
Now some of you delusional fvcks seriously think to activate mid-range Hisar against Rafale. What is this “who is dumber” competition?
For some filthy GNA tribes, in these awful days for your economy, you want sanctions from EU? GTFH.

For some filthy GNA tribes, in these awful days for your economy, you want sanctions from EU? GTFH.

calm down war daddy, I doubt anyone is going to shoot anything. the french won't be bombing the GNA and the GNA won't be shooting down any planes.. no need to get panties up in a bunch over random comments on some internet forum..

If I had to guess the french if the reports are true(egypt also uses rafales, it could be them), were probably doing reconnaissance and signal intelligence work, doubtful it was a bombing mission.. France would look pathetically hypocritical taking parts in bombings while calling for a ceasefire and a disengagement..

If Frenchies decide to attack they’ll bomb and mark my words-you will NOT retaliate.

People: Turkey can't do anything for Russians airspace violations.
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't do anything for Russia backed Syria govt.
Turkey:

People: Afrin will be Turkey's Vietnam.
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't do anything for USA-backed PKK/YPG.
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't save Libya's ***
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't do anything in the Med. Sea
Turkey:

What you say is often heard by Turkish members here so nobody gives a sht. Actually we laugh out loud when we see such things. In Libya Turkey won't directly hit French warplanes but Libyan legitimate government will do it by himself.
Sanctions? We don't give a jack about it. When Usa threatened with sanctions even.

Last edited:
Keep making the BS.

French fighters over Misrata? – ItaMilRadar

https://1buv.com/french-fighters-over-misrata-itamilradar/

The number of aircrafts engaged should tell you it's BS already.

BTW,bad news for Turkey ; @Nein @GlobalMillitary96

EU’s Libya naval mission to begin work ‘within days’

https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...libya-naval-mission-to-begin-work-within-day/

The mission will be commanded by an Italian admiral,Fabio Agostini assisted by the French admiral Jean-Michel Martinet.
Your CIA operative wont be able to become Libyas new dictator, you need these Euros at home right now.

calm down war daddy, I doubt anyone is going to shoot anything. the french won't be bombing the GNA and the GNA won't be shooting down any planes.. no need to get panties up in a bunch over random comments on some internet forum..

If I had to guess the french if the reports are true(egypt also uses rafales, it could be them), were probably doing reconnaissance and signal intelligence work, doubtful it was a bombing mission.. France would look pathetically hypocritical taking parts in bombings while calling for a ceasefire and a disengagement..

There's actually more chance of an Emirati or Egyptian intervention than a French one. It's unlikely those two will let Haftar down. In case the latter's armored formations start rolling into Libya there's nothing Turkey could do as it doesn't have enough power projection and means to sustain a high intensity war in Egypt's neighborhood.

There's actually more chance of an Emirati or Egyptian intervention than a French one. It's unlikely those two will let Haftar down. In case the latter's armored formations start rolling into Libya there's nothing Turkey could do as it doesn't have enough power projection and means to sustain a high intensity war in Egypt's neighborhood.

Sisi's Egypt doesnt have the means for a prolonged high intensity war, they can't even deal with the sinai insurgency decisively. invading with tanks and armor will be a quagmire, and one that will be of huge consequence domestically. As for the emiratis, looking at their yemen campaign, they don't have force projection capabilities outside of throwing money at things..

People: Turkey can't do anything for Russians airspace violations.
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't do anything for Russia backed Syria govt.
Turkey:

People: Afrin will be Turkey's Vietnam.
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't do anything for USA-backed PKK/YPG.
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't save Libya's ***
Turkey:

People: Turkey can't do anything in the Med. Sea
Turkey:

What you say is often heard by Turkish members here so nobody gives a sht. Actually we laugh out loud when we see such things. In Libya Turkey won't directly hit French warplanes but Libyan legitimate government will do it by himself.
Sanctions? We don't give a jack about it. When Usa threatened with sanctions even.
Ok. So let me refresh your memory.

Russia. 2015. We’ll violate Turkish airspace because they won’t dare to attack us. We have great trade relationship.
Turkey. Fvck you, 17 seconds you violated our precious airspace. Hirrrr mirrrr we stronk.
Russia. Ok. Here is sanction to your tourism sector. Here is tomato war. Couple of terror attacks in Ankara and Istanbul. Let’s provide pkk with manpad to destroy Turkish heli
Turkey. RTE- my dear friend Putin, I sent you many letters please forgive me. Let’s meet up. My tourism sector had folded folded. My export my tomatoes. Here’s Aleppo, I am ready to sacrifice Sunni.

fast forward to Idlib 2020.

Russia. Fvck Astana agreement I let Bashar to implement Idlib op.
Turkey. We’ll flood entire Idlib with thousands of troops. Our patience is limited.
Bashar. I killed 60 your troops Russia is behind us.
Turkey. Drone wars, great results. But...
Russia. Putin, ok Erdo, settle come to my lap, to Moscow
Turkey. Ok Tsar, I am coming. Let’s forget about observation posts and initial line of control.
https://youtu.be/JjMka-6enMA
:lol:

Ok. So let me refresh your memory.

Russia. 2015. We’ll violate Turkish airspace because they won’t dare to attack us. We have great trade relationship.
Turkey. Fvck you, 17 seconds you violated our precious airspace. Hirrrr mirrrr we stronk.
Russia. Ok. Here is sanction to your tourism sector. Here is tomato war. Couple of terror attacks in Ankara and Istanbul. Let’s provide pkk with manpad to destroy Turkish heli
Turkey. RTE- my dear friend Putin, I sent you many letters please forgive me. Let’s meet up. My tourism sector had folded folded. My export my tomatoes. Here’s Aleppo, I am ready to sacrifice Sunni.

fast forward to Idlib 2020.

Russia. Fvck Astana agreement I let Bashar to implement Idlib op.
Turkey. We’ll flood entire Idlib with thousands of troops. Our patience is limited.
Bashar. I killed 60 your troops Russia is behind us.
Turkey. Drone wars, great results. But...
Russia. Putin, ok Erdo, settle come to my lap, to Moscow
Turkey. Ok Tsar, I am coming. Let’s forget about observation posts and initial line of control.
:lol:

this thread is completely going off topic, about libya operations and turning into a shitposting thread. mods should intervene..

but on the matter of the rapprochement between Russia and Turkey, it has very little to do with tomato embargoes(which can be overcome through sales through third party countries as was happening with EU goods being sold through belarus into russia), and more to do with the changing geopolitical circumstances surround the US relations with the PYD, and Turkey recalibrating to guard its interests in regards to the developments.

Don’t wish for that!!! Your Rafaels will have a bad ad....

this thread is completely going off topic, about libya operations and turning into a shitposting thread. mods should intervene..

but on the matter of the rapprochement between Russia and Turkey, it has very little to do with tomato embargoes(which can be overcome through sales through third party countries as was happening with EU goods being sold through belarus into russia), and more to do with the changing geopolitical circumstances surround the US relations with the PYD, and Turkey recalibrating to guard its interests in regards to the developments.
Indeed, you sold agricultural goods to Belarus but Russians caught wind of it and that sneaky tactic went nowhere.
Our relationship with PYD is still there and despite that you recently asked USA for 10 billion loan. Hence, there is no recalibration whatsoever.
Besides Russia can’t offer Turkey nothing but oil/gas and Natashas

You were scared to bomb russians in Idlib, RTE begged Putin to forgive him for 2015 incident and lift sanctions.
Now some of you delusional fvcks seriously think to activate mid-range Hisar against Rafale. What is this “who is dumber” competition?
26 milion americans lost jobs you should first look to your own economy
Few hours ago saw a video how a redneck policeman was brutally arresting young black girl one day blacks and latinos will have their five minutes MARK MY WORDS ;)
South US or Northern Mexico in the making hahahahah
If you want to engage in discussion then write a comment in a normal way and I will reply in respectful manner

Back
Top Bottom