What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

What makes it shameful how Haftar has the name Khalifa as his first name.

Not worthy of such a name hence why its hilarious how people call him Mia Khalifa lmaoooo

Just like how he commanded Libyan armies against Chad only for a bunch of Chadians with Toyota pickups to beat his *** so bad he became a POW and exiled himself because we know what Gaddafi was going to do him for this embarassment.
Wtf, i just read about it, he was POW and agreed to work for CIA for which he got the American citizenship.
How can anyone say that this guy is gonna act in Libyas interest?

What makes it shameful how Haftar has the name Khalifa as his first name.

Not worthy of such a name hence why its hilarious how people call him Mia Khalifa lmaoooo
I don’t understand why it is shameful that he has the first name khalifa. It doesn’t matter.

Unless you are one who is dreaming of a new empire and islamic ruling and such.

Are you ?

I don’t understand why it is shameful that he has the first name khalifa. It doesn’t matter.

Unless you are one who is dreaming of a new empire and islamic ruling and such.

Are you ?

Nah im not dreaming of a caliphate or an empire. Just a jab at him with the name he has since haftar is a big time loser hence why I said his not worthy of the name.

When people think about the name caliphate they think of the Ottomans, Ummayads, Abbassids and the Rashidun it is associated with power and glory.

By no means I support a caliphate or an empire. What comes to people mind is empires when you mention or talk about a caliphate not bootlegs or ripoffs like haftar or isis.

Last edited:
A show of force to GNA and Turkey. They are basically indicating that they are standing firmly with Haftar and willing to intervene.

These french bastards are the root of all evil in Africa.
I would say futile attempt because unlike Turkey France won’t bomb cities under intentional recognized libyan government because such adventure would ruin what’s left of their diplomatic image plus GNA could cancel TOTAL share in Libya as punishment and give it to italian ENI effectively creating rift between europeans(you know that greed is powerful tool for divide and conquer strategy)
Turkey can bomb haftar since he isn’t legitimate actor plus there’s security agreement already ratified between two internationally recognized governments(TR and GNA)
I think the time has come for haftar to be airstriked(F-16) or dronestriked(Anka-s)

British failed to disengage the Turks in Cyprus. Now the French are trying to make the Turks disengage in Libya.

Hhahaha fat chance of that happening. Do the Brits and the French still believe they live in a time where they are superpowers of the world. World has changed both have already long lost their status.

According to some reports(it’s unconfirmed for now) turkish navy spotted 1 rafale and asked GNA if they had authorization to fly over Libya GNA said no and 2 F-16s were sent for interception then GNA sent official diplomatic note to french foreign ministry
as I said GNA is legitimate government and it’s very important advantage that can be used
Now when haftar dissolved HoR the only UN recognized institution in the East things have gotten better for Turkey
TuAF intensive bombing campaign if activated one day is legally justified whereas same can’t be said for the other side
The news are unconfirmed and hard to believe so take it with a pinch of salt

Last edited:
According to some reports(it’s unconfirmed for now) turkish navy spotted 1 rafale and asked GNA if they had authorization to fly over Libya GNA said no and 2 F-16s were sent for interception then GNA sent official diplomatic note to french foreign ministry
as I said GNA is legitimate government and it’s very important advantage that can be used
Now when haftar dissolved HoR the only UN recognized institution in the East things have gotten better for Turkey
TuAF intensive bombing campaign if activated one day is legally justified whereas same can’t be said for the other side

I dont think the french will do airstrikes especially if Turkish advisors are killed its going to be a scandal.

Imagine if 1 Turkish soldier was killed. Cannot imagine the uproar in Turkey it will be huge.

The news are unconfirmed and hard to believe so take it with a pinch of salt

Keep making the BS.

French fighters over Misrata? – ItaMilRadar

https://1buv.com/french-fighters-over-misrata-itamilradar/

The number of aircrafts engaged should tell you it's BS already.

BTW,bad news for Turkey ; @Nein @GlobalMillitary96

EU’s Libya naval mission to begin work ‘within days’

https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...libya-naval-mission-to-begin-work-within-day/

The mission will be commanded by an Italian admiral,Fabio Agostini assisted by the French admiral Jean-Michel Martinet.

Back
Top Bottom