What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Turks are getting involved in too many conflicts. there is still time to reassess foreign policy...
Too many? There are only 2.
what Turks need to do is to keep in mind if they show weakness not only they’ll be pushed around by their adversaries but also abandoned by their allies. GNA’s foreign minister made a statement yesterday asking USA to open a base in Tripoli.

Will be interesting to see how Turkey fares in Libya, considering how Putin is bullying them in their backyard. This should be giving pointers to LNA as well as GNA in Libya.

Too many? There are only 2.
what Turks need to do is to keep in mind if they show weakness not only they’ll be pushed around by their adversaries but also abandoned by their allies. GNA’s foreign minister made a statement yesterday asking USA to open a base in Tripoli.

Cyprus, Libya, Syria and Iraq direct and Karabagh indirectly.

Cyprus, Libya, Syria and Iraq direct and Karabagh indirectly.
What Cyprus? There is absolutely no conflict there.
Very few ops going on in Iraq, mostly drone strikes
Karabagh? Why don’t add Donbass and Xinjian. Or maybe Kashmir.
real Bismarck is spinning in his grave watching delusional staff that you post

What Cyprus? There is absolutely no conflict there.
Very few ops going on in Iraq, mostly drone strikes
Karabagh? Why don’t add Donbass and Xinjian. Or maybe Kashmir.
real Bismarck is spinning in his grave watching delusional staff that you post

No conflict? Oh, than the 40.000 turkish soldiers in north Cyprus are just peaceful tourists. Sorry, my fault. About Iraq, the two dozen turkish outpost are just there to applaud the ongoing UAV air strikes. Lets say, you are right in that context. Whats your point? Air strikes (UAV) are no military actions? Only boots on grounds counts? Regarding to Karabagh, I said, Turkey is indirect involved.

Oh, Dear

No conflict? Oh, than the 40.000 turkish soldiers in north Cyprus are just peaceful tourists. Sorry, my fault. About Iraq, the two dozen turkish outpost are just there to applaud the ongoing UAV air strikes. Lets say, you are right in that context. Whats your point? Air strikes (UAV) are no military actions? Only boots on grounds counts? Regarding to Karabagh, I said, Turkey is indirect involved.
Scandalous remarks befitting a Christian European from a nation who hosts and nurtures the PKK against Turkey! Shameless!

They are there maybe for protecting the Turks from christafagots greeks?
In the past hundred thousands of Turks murdered by the christafagots greeks which is sort of a genocide.

Thats not the point here.

Hafter is trying to bait the Turks he can at his own risk. I hope Turkey fcks him up.

Keep provoking the Tiger and you will only get the claws. Hafter is a donkey.

Haftar the jackal trying to abuse the situation for his own benefits.
He knows our focus is on the Syrian issue but he must know that we don't have just two eyes.
TSK has enough capabilities to deal with him while dealing russians...
Classic jackal behavior...

I don't know that is true or not buy some Arab sides claim that 10 Turkish soldiers martyred.

Back
Top Bottom