What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I’m hoping for a TB2 with improved range with current design.
Akinci will have 250km range without(if course it will unlimited range with SATCOM support)
This means that baykar can increase the range on TB2 too (now it’s 150km if increased to 250 km that would mean 2/3 more range than before)

another haftar dog bites the dust
Commander of sirte operations room droned ;)

Akinci will have 250km range without(if course it will unlimited range with SATCOM support)
This means that baykar can increase the range on TB2 too (now it’s 150km if increased to 250 km that would mean 2/3 more range than before)

another haftar dog bites the dust
Commander of sirte operations room droned ;)
Nice :enjoy: Ateşi bol olsun
Bunu paylaşmasam olmazdı:
https://galeri13.uludagsozluk.com/745/colune-don-vahhabi-kopegi_1827866.jpg

These wahhabies were part of gna before defecting to mia khalifa(haftar)
now they(603 brigade) are regretting and probably writing a letter of apology to gna hahahahah but they won’t be admitted back instead TB2 will send them straight to hell
My guess is after military leadership and the bases nearby sirte are finished we will see ground invasion on sirte

These wahhabies were part of gna before defecting to mia khalifa(haftar)
now they(603 brigade) are regretting and probably writing a letter of apology to gna hahahahah but they won’t be admitted back instead TB2 will send them straight to hell
My guess is after military leadership and the bases nearby sirte are finished we will see ground invasion on sirte
Mia Khalifa'da koptum kardeşim Allahta seni güldürsün :enjoy:
Aslında cabatli'ye söyleyelim artık forumda Hafter'den Mia Khalifa diye bahsetmemek yasaklansın :lol:

Last edited:
Hmm... could it be our uav deal with Tunis was in preparation of the EU patrol announcement ?

Turkey and others can't provide arms, but who's going to check Tunis:)

The situation seems to be very difficult in Libya.
  • GNA is continuously losing ground south of Tripoli. LNA will sooner or later be inside the city itself.
  • Turkey has in the recent days tried to relieve the pressure by targetting LNA airbases, ammunition trucks and fuel convoys.
  • In addition, a Turkish frigate fired an SM1 missile against an unidentified target west of Tripoli. Even though the missile most likely failed to down the target, it is a serious escalation and an attempt to relieve the GNA forces of LNA's dominance in the air.
  • As the supply of equipment to GNA becomes more difficult and constrained, UAE has increased the support to LNA by sending 2-3 cargo planes a day.
The coming weeks will be crucial. If GNA fails to effectively push back LNA from south tripoli and consolidate its territories, the battle might be lost for Turkey.

A total of 5 LNA fuel trucks have been destroyed today.

The situation seems to be very difficult in Libya.
  • GNA is continuously losing ground south of Tripoli. LNA will sooner or later be inside the city itself.

What are ur sources for that.

From what I read its rather the LNA loosing more and more manpower and resources while the GNA keeps ground.

What are ur sources for that.

From what I read its rather the LNA loosing more and more manpower and resources while the GNA keeps ground.

For territorial changes: https://libya.liveuamap.com (GNA has a bad habit of declaring huge advances, which are found to be untrue afterwards)

For SM1 missing target: (SM1 frontal part (warhead) was found intact on the ground.

For UAE support to LNA:

The sources are some of the most unbiased on the conflict.

Sure, but what are the sources for the heavy ground change u wrote and I dont take the UAE serious they are weak and on a fight against time, we can call them little saudi arabia.

Sure, but what are the sources for the heavy ground change u wrote and I dont take the UAE serious they are weak and on a fight against time, we can call them little saudi arabia.

On the map, you can see how they have captured their way into the suburbs of Tripoli bit by bit.

I am not saying that there are huge changes, but they capture a few blocks every now and then. This is problematic as they are very close to the city itself.

Back
Top Bottom