What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

A declaration is a sign of weakness in our part of the world and it's a self-admission that your deadliest weapon in your inventory is just a piece of paper. Let them talk.

Dont you just wish the Turks can just nuke both greece and cyprus so they can end the accursed greek race once and for all.

You had that chance before.
The Turks could have done to Greeks what the Arabs did to North Africa, but you didn't.

If a Turkish offensive was launched in Idlib,which wasn't the case actually.

Erdoğan warns Syria’s Assad to withdraw behind Idlib de-escalation zone by end of month

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...behind-observation-post-lines-in-syrias-idlib

Turkey failed to impose its safe zone plans,instead got a small part of desert,the YPG/PKK whatever is still here now hiding behind Russians and the US,let's not even talk about Ain Al Arab/Kobane,Qamishli,Tel Rifaat,Manbij (or Manbitch,that poetic name given by many Turkish members here),all red lines violated etc. I won't go more off topic but you got the thing.

-
@bsruzm But if Monsieur isn't happy I can change my profile picture right away. I'll miss Peter the great.
One superpower, one big regional power and a lot American lackeys from Europe are playing against Turkey in Syria.
Turkey might have not archieved all its goals but it withstood pretty well considering this.
You guys are sucking up Syrias ressources in exchange for civilian blood just like a century ago, be proud of it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom