What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

You are talking to somebody, who can't keep his own promise. Not to be taken seriously.
I remember, He was going to put a Turkish flag on his profile.

Just a little reminder. Those responsible (You know who) for the death of dozens and dozens of Turkish soldiers still got out unharmed once again. As if posting videos of drone strikes Russia permitted on ragtag Syrian troops/militias so Erdogan could save face in front of his people prove anything.

You,I and many Turks here know Turkey's policies in Syria are a total disaster and we all know all Turkish red lines were violated god knows how many times. So yes,my comment still applies.
Turkey controls Syrian territory the size of 4 or 5 Golan Heights. Turkey's main objective at the time was to stop the Syrian offensive and stop a humanitarian crisis on the border. It seems for now both objectives were achieved. RIP soldiers who died. If Russia was involved I am 100% certain the Russians will pay the price, if not in Syria somewhere else, perhaps in Libya.

It's seems GNA fighters are pussy or what ? Why their operations are very slow ? They aren't effective at all. Like what happened in Syria , they need us to participate or they can't achieve anything.

GNA is pretty weak. As weak as SNA in Syria. Without Turkish army they can't do anything in Syria or Libya and get smacked around.

If a Turkish offensive was launched in Idlib,which wasn't the case actually.

Erdoğan warns Syria’s Assad to withdraw behind Idlib de-escalation zone by end of month

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...behind-observation-post-lines-in-syrias-idlib

Turkey controls Syrian territory the size of 4 or 5 Golan Heights. Turkey's main objective at the time was to stop the Syrian offensive and stop a humanitarian crisis on the border. It seems for now both objectives were achieved. RIP soldiers who died. If Russia was involved I am 100% certain the Russians will pay the price, if not in Syria somewhere else, perhaps in Libya.

Turkey failed to impose its safe zone plans,instead got a small part of desert,the YPG/PKK whatever is still here now hiding behind Russians and the US,let's not even talk about Ain Al Arab/Kobane,Qamishli,Tel Rifaat,Manbij (or Manbitch,that poetic name given by many Turkish members here),all red lines violated etc. I won't go more off topic but you got the thing.

-
@bsruzm But if Monsieur isn't happy I can change my profile picture right away. I'll miss Peter the great.

Last edited:

yeah because of me :enjoy:

I always said that Turkey will start military operation against Pkk/Ypg

but all Arab , Iranian and Chinese users also French user VERGENSES said that Turkey never can do it because of the US/France protect Pkk/Ypg .. and all pathetic losers called me as lunatic

RESULT : the US and France ran away like little girls when Turkish Armed Forces started massive military operation again terrorist Pkk/Ypg

same scenario will be in Libya too against terrorist HAFTAR

Turkey can fight everyone for Syria,Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

GNA is pretty weak. As weak as SNA in Syria. Without Turkish army they can't do anything in Syria or Libya and get smacked around.

SNA kicked ASSAD Regime + IRGC + Iran backed groups including HEZBOLLAH and after 2015 Russia saved all of them from SNA

Last edited:
Just a little reminder. Those responsible (You know who) for the death of dozens and dozens of Turkish soldiers still got out unharmed once again. As if posting videos of drone strikes Russia permitted on ragtag Syrian troops/militias so Erdogan could save face in front of his people prove anything.

You,I and many Turks here know Turkey's policies in Syria are a total disaster and we all know all Turkish red lines were violated god knows how many times. So yes,my comment still applies.
When you're right,you're right.

Correction: Turkey holds an area in Syria over 7 times the Occupied Golan Heights and that is not including Idlib area.
This area will increase perhaps every time the hype dies down until there in no PKK territory. Also the Turks managed to get the Americans, French and Brits to evacuate from several bases and a large territory. Manbij, Ayn ul Arab, Ayn Isa, Raqqa, Al Tabqa all the way up to Hasakah. More than half of the coalition controlled area.

Turkey failed to impose its safe zone plans,instead got a small part of desert,the YPG/PKK whatever is still here now hiding behind Russians and the US,let's not even talk about Ain Al Arab/Kobane,Qamishli,Manbij (or Manbitch,that poetic name given by many Turkish members here),all red lines violated etc. I won't go more off topic but you got the thing.

Turkish Army cleaned Afrin , Azez , Dabıq , Rai , Jarablus , Al Bab , Telabyad and Rasulayn from ISIS and PKK/YPG Terrorists ...... Your ROJAVA dream is dead and Turkey won

also Turkish Army forced the US/France and their PKK/YPG terrorists to leave Ayn Al Arab and Munbij ... now Russia/Turkey patrol in all those cities including M4 high way in Idlib

if needed , Turkey will start another operation in Ayn Al Arab and Munbij ...... dont worry

now PKK/YPG is in deserts of Syria

Last edited:
Correction: Turkey holds an area in Syria over 7 times the Occupied Golan Heights and that is not including Idlib area.
This area will increase perhaps every time the hype dies down until there in no PKK territory. Also the Turks managed to get the Americans, French and Brits to evacuate from several bases and a large territory. Manbij, Ayn ul Arab, Ayn Isa, Raqqa, Al Tabqa all the way up to Hasakah. More than half of the coalition controlled area.

Golan is vital to Israel's water supply. Idlib has nothing to offer Turkey. It's a drag on Turkey as much as Donbass is a drag on Russia.

if needed , Turkey will start another operation in Ayn Al Arab and Munbij ...... dont worry

Not gonna happen. Russia will never allow Turkey to take Tel Rifaat.

Golan is vital to Israel's water supply. Idlib has nothing to offer Turkey. It's a drag on Turkey as much as Donbass is a drag on Russia.

Whole Syria-Turkey borderline including Idlib is everything for the Turks to protect Turkish People and Turkey's territorial integrity

Turkey can fight everyone for Syria,Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
Not gonna happen. Russia will never allow Turkey to take Tel Rifaat.

Turkey blocked Pkk/Ypg terror corridor in N.Syria
but If needed , then not only Tel Rifaat , but also Ayn Al Arab and Munbij

Russia can not stop the Turkish Armed Forces to protect Pkk/Ypg terrorists
Turkey has decided to fight the US/France in Syria , wth is Russia ?

the US/France could not fight Turkey in Syria and the US/France/Israel tried to use Russia as pawn to fight Turkey

Russia,ASSAD,Iran wanted to take whole Idlib ,then Afrin and other cities to kick Turkish Army out of Syria

but Turkey said lets fight , no problem and Russia could not fight Turkey for American/Israeli and ugly smelly terrorist Kurds's interests

now smart Israel,The US,France even pathetic the Uae wants to use Russia as pawn to fight Turkey in Libya

Last edited:
If a Turkish offensive was launched in Idlib,which wasn't the case actually.

Erdoğan warns Syria’s Assad to withdraw behind Idlib de-escalation zone by end of month

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics...behind-observation-post-lines-in-syrias-idlib

Turkey failed to impose its safe zone plans,instead got a small part of desert,the YPG/PKK whatever is still here now hiding behind Russians and the US,let's not even talk about Ain Al Arab/Kobane,Qamishli,Tel Rifaat,Manbij (or Manbitch,that poetic name given by many Turkish members here),all red lines violated etc. I won't go more off topic but you got the thing.

-
@bsruzm But if Monsieur isn't happy I can change my profile picture right away. I'll miss Peter the great.

What made you get interested in Peter?

Interesting thing is how he has Tatar heritage from his mothers side. Not gonna claim him as Turk of course but still interesting nonethless how Turkic and Mongolic clans were married into the Russian royal families. Ivan The Terrible too had Tatar heritage.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom