What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Now we can use these missile attacks as a reason to use guided monutions from fighters or sent trg series missiles and enough number of t155 fırtınas. We have to take Al watiya and then sent forces from there to tartuna and Saladin to secure tripoli . This ends Haftar offensive.

It seems LNA received G5 howitzers. AFAIK, G5 howitzers aren't used by Egypt or any Gulf countries. Wonder if South Africa backs Haftar too. If that's the case then Turkey must compensate by arming GNA with howitzers from Turkish army stock.

UAE bought them for haftar. I guess. SA cant be someones ally. They just want to sell their weapons in good price.

Egypt backed Libyan National Army (LNA) claims they killed a Turkey backed Syrian National Army (SNA) in Tripoli

EXrjjACWsAEjyuy

UAE bought them for haftar. I guess. SA cant be someones ally. They just want to sell their weapons in good price.

Recently bought? UAE does not use G5. UAE uses G6.

It's seems GNA fighters are pussy or what ? Why their operations are very slow ? They aren't effective at all. Like what happened in Syria , they need us to participate or they can't achieve anything.

It's seems GNA fighters are pussy or what ? Why their operations are very slow ? They aren't effective at all. Like what happened in Syria , they need us to participate or they can't achieve anything.

Well I doubt that Libya has a standing army anymore after 2011. The country hasn't gotten a chance to rebuild because of all that internal strife. So yes, they're militia and what little education they've received is still very little.

It takes time to build a proper army and equipping them.

Little reminder...

Just a little reminder. Those responsible (You know who) for the death of dozens and dozens of Turkish soldiers still got out unharmed once again. As if posting videos of drone strikes Russia permitted on ragtag Syrian troops/militias so Erdogan could save face in front of his people prove anything.

You,I and many Turks here know Turkey's policies in Syria are a total disaster and we all know all Turkish red lines were violated god knows how many times. So yes,my comment still applies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom