What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

why countries did not sit and focus on their own country ? libya is thousands KMs away from turkey .did Turkish gov already solved every problem inside their border ?

you are so hypocrite as like Gulf Arabs ......

The Uae is in Libya which is 5.000+ km away from Libya
Russia is in Libya which is 2.300+ km away from Libya
and in 2011 France bombed Libya to control oil fields and to steal over $250 billion money of QADDAFI

even Russia and The Uae dont have coastlines in the Eastern Mediterranean
wth are the Uae,France,Russia doing in Libya ?

1 -- Turkiye and Libya are neighbors in the Eastern Mediterranean
2 -- Turkiye and Libya signed maritime and military agreements
3 -- The UN recognized legal Libyan government called helping from Turkiye against CIA agent HAFTAR , The Uae , Egypt , France and Russia
4 -- There are over 1 million Turk origin Libyans in Libya
5 -- Turkiye and Libya have centuries common history

so Turkiye is in Libya to protect its national interests and blue homeland in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
Updated with a better tweet.. Mad paint skills by a spokesman.
So did 'SavunmaSanayiST.com' share some fake? So there were no common maneuvers? Even if the picture was fake and the Egyptian navy only took part with their rubber dinghies, France and their share in nato should still being questioned ... actually, you would have to throw out france for doing maneuvers with a dictator, calling nato braindead and attacking Turkish vessels ...

Updated with a better tweet.. Mad paint skills by a spokesman.

Libya is a mess. MoI in Misrata miscalculated with this decision.

That the GNA doesn't trust the French, I can't blame them for that ... but as you say Libya became a total mess

I'm sure they made some maneuvers.. Its just that with tweets like these using bad Photoshops make Egyptians look like clowns.
So did 'SavunmaSanayiST.com' share some fake? So there were no common maneuvers? Even if the picture was fake and the Egyptian navy only took part with their rubber dinghies, France and their share in nato should still being questioned ... actually, you would have to throw out france for doing maneuvers with a dictator, calling nato braindead and attacking Turkish vessels ...

Last edited:
I'm sure they made some maneuvers.. Its just that with tweets like these using bad Photoshops makes Egyptians look like clowns.
Okay - that's really something to be ashamed of ... reminds me of PKK propaganda - they also like to take pictures of shot down Iraqi helicopters from the 90s and say these are Turkish spaceships

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom