What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Well, I'm quite interested in knowing what's happened. Needless to say it took Turkey some time to setup the AA dome in Tripoli, but the results were pretty easy to see. Closed airspace.

So I expect that the attack on the airbase was conducted early to score "points". I'd very much like to see how they'll fair once the air defence systems have been fully installed.

In truth I just want to see how good our air defence systems are against current jets.

Also 925 is right we should retaliate and not postpone. But we're not the US and we're establishing a far away from our own borders so it has to be perfect or nearly so.

I will say this though, using high tech equipment is like 90% of the job while crew is the remaining 10% maybe less. So having state of the art technology is one reason such attacks can be conducted without being spotted.

With whom sided Iran? I guess, with both side.
It is yet to decided . If Turkey give them some leverage, they should play in favour of Turkey. In fact Saudi , UAE and Bahrain also SiSi is their main enemy. US and Israel is in second line . But as Russia is there, so they will keep them away from this conflict.

Russia is going to sell Bastion Coastal Mobile System to Egypt.
If this news is true, I think it will be a problem for Turkey to establish a naval base.

CAIRO, (BM)– Egyptian and Russian military sites said that Cairo asked Moscow to speed up deliveries of coastal defense systems, specifically the Bastion, to the Libyan National Army (LNA), learned BulgarianMilitary.com citing AMN.

According to RT Arabic, due to Turkish activity off the coast of Libya and the eastern Mediterranean, Egypt is forced to take urgent action.

Citing military experts, the report said Egypt plans to accelerate the acquisition of these anti-ship missiles in order to ward off any Turkish naval assault.

The sources said that the Bastion system is able to protect the Egyptian coast with a length of more than 600 km from potential enemy landings, as the complex is deployed to combat sites within only five minutes.

The media report noted that Egypt is enhancing its naval capabilities in light of the challenges it faces in the Mediterranean region, especially after the Turkish newspaper Yeni Safak said, citing sources close to the Justice and Development Party in Turkey, in mid-June that Turkey was planning to establish a naval base in the Libyan city of Misrata.

It is noteworthy that military sources confirmed to RT earlier that Egypt had already contracted the Bastion system in 2013, where the military source confirmed that one system can protect 600 km of coastline and secure a sea area of 100,000 square km, and its batteries can include 18 vehicles.

Secondly, it is "failed badly" as "badly failed" is grammatically wrong and could mean that they worked almost perfectly.
Bro,
No need of grammatical lesson. You perfectly understand me.

NICE JOB FROM ERDOGAN !!!!
Turkey is angry with : Russia, Syria, Israel, Greece, Egypt, France, NATO.

What a wonderfull achievement. Congrats.

Seems that your Hawk SAM and Koram electronic counter measures systems badly failed !!! :lol:

Your loser France , Russia , The Uae ( Israel ) , S.Arabia , Egypt and their puppet HAFTAR badly failed in Libya !!! :lol:

TRIPOLİ never will fail ... and sooner or later SIRTE will be cleaned from traitor terrorists and christian invaders

NICE JOB FROM ERDOGAN !!!!
Turkey is angry with : Russia, Syria, Israel, Greece, Egypt, France, NATO.

not NATO , but loser France

It's hilarious how all these roaches spreading in our Turkish section to openly provocate certain users -
the Frogs almost fail, trash Russia with now high-tech but mass-destruction, killing civilians in Ukraine, annexing and threatening weaker countries but shitting their pants when it comes to NATO (not these french cowards) deploying military in the baltic states - and Egyptian sand people are sucking around the world for military aid - I mean ... don't yall see how weak you, your people, your nations, your armies are? don't you see that - why we can be proud while yall keep sucking from nation to nation? you almost team up with people you actually hate haha... yall see the difference? yall HAVE TO team up to counter turkey... there is nothing else to be more proud of ...
yall keep saying it yourselves: "Greece, Egypt, Israel, Russia, France, Cyprus, UAE and so on" ... keep going hyenas :oops::wub:

So basically the airstrike did not cripple any plans.

Ama If Turkiye does nothing they mark my words they will continue on doing it.

Turkiye has to reply back with shock and awe!!

If you look at the entire satellite picture you will notice clouds. These white marks are not disturbed ground but clouds also. The clouds in the picture are the only white objects.

View attachment 648673

LNA senior leadership meeting in Benghazi.

Anyone who finds the same combination of hat and uniform color in 2 people gets a special prize :D

You can’t find it, because each person is wearing the uniform donated by the country that backs him lol
It looks like a fancy dress party.

EcUqIR3XYAErhi2

EcUqIR5WAAE3tpL

EcUqIRzXsAEYcHj

It is yet to decided . If Turkey give them some leverage, they should play in favour of Turkey. In fact Saudi , UAE and Bahrain also SiSi is their main enemy. US and Israel is in second line . But as Russia is there, so they will keep them away from this conflict.

Russia is going to sell Bastion Coastal Mobile System to Egypt.
If this news is true, I think it will be a problem for Turkey to establish a naval base.

CAIRO, (BM)– Egyptian and Russian military sites said that Cairo asked Moscow to speed up deliveries of coastal defense systems, specifically the Bastion, to the Libyan National Army (LNA), learned BulgarianMilitary.com citing AMN.

According to RT Arabic, due to Turkish activity off the coast of Libya and the eastern Mediterranean, Egypt is forced to take urgent action.

Citing military experts, the report said Egypt plans to accelerate the acquisition of these anti-ship missiles in order to ward off any Turkish naval assault.

The sources said that the Bastion system is able to protect the Egyptian coast with a length of more than 600 km from potential enemy landings, as the complex is deployed to combat sites within only five minutes.

The media report noted that Egypt is enhancing its naval capabilities in light of the challenges it faces in the Mediterranean region, especially after the Turkish newspaper Yeni Safak said, citing sources close to the Justice and Development Party in Turkey, in mid-June that Turkey was planning to establish a naval base in the Libyan city of Misrata.

It is noteworthy that military sources confirmed to RT earlier that Egypt had already contracted the Bastion system in 2013, where the military source confirmed that one system can protect 600 km of coastline and secure a sea area of 100,000 square km, and its batteries can include 18 vehicles.
No one noticed the small detail from the latest atmaca tests:being launched from land to sea so we can expect vice versa version soon which means small LACM(compared to other LACMs) for ada-class corvettes and G-frigates that would be a serious addition for the navy and I can say game-changer in Libya

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom