What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

** Corrections**

There are no Croats in Macedonia. A little bit of serbs (5%). 60% is Macedonian (belonging to the Macedonian orthodox church). The rest are ethnic Albanians who are predominantly Muslim. There are about 20,000 Bosniaks and maybe 30,000 Turks.
I don’t agree with the stats
Since 2002 there’s no census
Lots of people of all ethnicities emigrated for better life
Also albanians were fewer than 25% in 2002 census but due to political reasons statistics were faked for the Ohrid framework agreement
Now it’s difficult to tell and most likely if conducted in 2020/21(I can safely bet they will delay it again) it will be faked again

97517C22-2436-45CA-9650-C9A4BFA70E3A.jpeg

LNA senior leadership meeting in Benghazi.

Anyone who finds the same combination of hat and uniform color in 2 people gets a special prize :D

You can’t find it, because each person is wearing the uniform donated by the country that backs him lol

Faked in which direction?
In favor of albanians
They might be close to 25% today but in 2002 they were at most optimistic poll no more than 13-16%
In 2001 there was short-lived conflict and an agreement in Ohrid(2002) was signed as political solution
This agreement actually over the years turned the country into a state of macedonians and albanians while other ethnic groups are neglected
we can talk in another special thread if you are more interested into balkans affairs

In favor of albanians
They might be close to 25% today but in 2002 they were at most optimistic poll no more than 13-16%
In 2001 there was short-lived conflict and an agreement in Ohrid(2002) was signed as political solution
This agreement actually over the years turned the country into a state of macedonians and albanians while other ethnic groups are neglected
we can talk in another special thread if you are more interested into balkans affairs

Albanians were complaining that they were being neglected in the failed poll last decade. According to many, Islam (by association) will be majority religion in Macedonia by 2035. What is your take on that?

Albanians were complaining that they were being neglected in the failed poll last decade. According to many, Islam (by association) will be majority religion in Macedonia by 2035. What is your take on that?
I highly doubt that Macedonia will exist as state until then(there are economic geopolitical and demographic reasons that back my opinion)
You should understand that Balkans is frozen area of conflict and can explode very soon(this is just a possibility it doesn’t will but might happen)
I can’t answer you on the question if albanians were neglected with simple yes or no because relations between christians and muslims are extremely complex(you have serbs who hate all muslims and you have croats that also generally hate islam but are allies with albanians against serbs this is just one example so that you or anyone else understand the meaning of complexity)
All states on the balkans post-yugoslav wars except Bosnia which is currently occupied by serbs are based on the ethnoreligious group that is majority in those states even albania greece bulgaria and romania are founded on the same sectarian principle I guess now you know the correct answer if I ask you the same question about albanians being neglected also keep in mind there are since 2008 two albanian states(kosovo and albania)

I can see 1 for now
Edit:After closer examination I see now clearly 2 explosions

Last edited:
We can use this as an excuse to destroy Jufra base by claiming the attack originated from there. Two dozen F-16s supported by tankers and early warning plane can do serious damage.

What will the UAE do when its jets get destroyed tho? Because this is going to happen now.
Allow it to happen first...if not, you're threatening with nothing to back it up.

On another news......looks like Turkish HAWKs and radar truck got hit by UAE AF from Egyptian bases? wow, UAE is a slick regional operator- using US military technology + cash power + US protection to operate in any area they want in the ME. But they know the players not to play with..

Calm the f down.
OK commander.
Doesn't change anything on the ground.
This is what Assad and pro-Iranians were saying about Syria in relation to Turkish strikes in Syria against Assad and his allies and you didnt believe them.
Let them have their "victory" for this symbolic bombing.
This is the same thing Assad and pro-Iranians were saying about Syria in relation to Turkish strikes in Syria against Assad and his allies and you didnt believe them.
We just squashed 6 7 countries
are you calling countries potatoes? what exactly do you mean by "squashed". you believe a country is like a real mouse that can literally be squashed? i am serious so please let me know.
dream siding with the legitimate side and they are really pissed.
2 points for you:
1) Understanding that relying on UN is just like relying on US- its supposed to be the right way but shit can still end bad for you and many countries dont respect it and overturn it on the ground.
2)the word "legitimate" is very relative, but in your confirmation bias, you accept GNA and its UN backing as confirming its "right",which i can even accept, because i understand that perspective, but just also be aware that people on the other side also think they are "right"...it will be interesting to see how this settles out....it'll prolly need a contract settlement though..
:D Turkey+GNA will choose the time and the place to respond when it sees fit. No need to hurry.
ha ha ....this the same thing Assadists were saying about Turkish strikes. so now you believe that the strikes against Turkey in Libya are only creating "list of equipments destroyed" right????

Y'all should talk to me and gimme those real updates from Libya men!!!

The UAE is getting very desperate. They are on the decline. Thing is that I have no idea what they are trying to achieve. They have no clear end goal. It's almost like they want to spend their remaining money on pointless conflicts that they can't win.
Better counter them instead of worrying about irrelevant facts. Just remember that money is never in decline. Japan is old age wise, but they are in top 5 top military powers in the world as of today. stop playing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom