What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Looks like they have conducted some dumb-bombing without any precision guidance, could be conducted by high altitude or by wing assisted- GPS guided bombs to avoid SAM with the hopes of the shrapnel will damage systems or personnel. They might have targeted air-defence systems or the base, but due to lack of guidance it might have ended up in the fields surrounding the base while damaging some systems.
Even GPS guidance would be enough to take out those systems if they had guts, no need for SEAD missions or taking off from Egypt with mid-air refuelling and risking planes. The planes took off from Jufra or maybe some primitive runways in middle of the dessert.
Judging the precision, aside from being a message it could even be some cheap Libyan training jets which has conducted some airstrikes. There was a report of emergency landed Libyan L-39 in Nigerian border and Libyan air force once had mass numbers of L-39Z0, which some are still operational.

You mean meditereanean??

Sorry I cant even spell it myself.
Well it would be nice to visit a turkish UAV base in Macedonia or at least in Albania
Serbs have bought multiple UCAVs perfect opportunity for Turkey to offer counterbalance
Libya is nothing compared to turkish offensive actions in the balkans
greeks would be triggered like never before!!!

Well it would be nice to visit a turkish UAV base in Macedonia or at least in Albania
Serbs have bought multiple UCAVs perfect opportunity for Turkey to offer counterbalance
Libya is nothing compared to turkish offensive actions in the balkans
greeks would be triggered like never before!!!
turkey shouldn't start wars at all fronts - one after another -

I am not sure if Macedonia is capable of mustering a proper army. The country is pretty much divided between serbs, croats and "turks". Whilst Serbia and Croatia are free to run their own nationalistic plans. I fear for Macedonia tbh.

Well unlike France who has big economic advantage of draining Africa, Malta is an island the size of danish Bornholm with 4-500k ppl they are literally first line of defense for Europe, and they're more interested in helping GNA because they're closest to Tripoli (location wise).

But small nations like Malta can't do much except maybe veto EU stuff, unless they're reliant on financially aid from the big EU countries.

I am not sure if Macedonia is capable of mustering a proper army. The country is pretty much divided between serbs, croats and "turks". Whilst Serbia and Croatia are free to run their own nationalistic plans. I fear for Macedonia tbh.
I can explain much better in another thread
It’s true that it is in very deep problems but serbs or croats are irrelevant in macedonian internal affairs
If Turkey offers some kind of financing for the deal in exchange for a joint base that will satisfy the needs of both states then why not?? For example under the guise monitoring of southern borders for illegal immigrants you can defacto do surveillance of northern Greece
If Greece can put OTH radar as close as 2km from the anatolian coast then they should be prepared for a counter-move
That was my point when I meant turkish more proactive actions in the Balkans
doing surveillance on your rival won’t cause some spectacular crisis(because they plan to do the same in near future) other than seeing even more pissed greeks on twitter

c125bbae61b16c9b4f9a0f0bc73ffbca.jpg

Sisi's demographic operation plans in Libya
Fuelling worst
You want to see some western morals and civilization

and some of their friends and allies - especially of France -

Egypt and turkey both used conacription. How quality of these conscript if we compared also, if egyptian one treatment as free labor, are they still has good morals, spirit etc?
I am sure Pakistani pilots would love some airtime against Mig 29s and Rafales
Free Real life training for PAF (altough likley PAF pilot must face hard and trained french pilot with rafale..., but it is good experience while maybe also dangerous)
The maltese people, actually maybe have link with arab as their language (as i know) have connection with maghrebi arabic

Btw about turkish response i think turk playing tsun zu or like that. Same like chinese when clash with indian in himalaya. Turkish maybe beter calm and see the next step will taken

** Corrections**

There are no Croats in Macedonia. A little bit of serbs (5%). 60% is Macedonian (belonging to the Macedonian orthodox church). The rest are ethnic Albanians who are predominantly Muslim. There are about 20,000 Bosniaks and maybe 30,000 Turks.

** Corrections**

There are no Croats in Macedonia. A little bit of serbs (5%). 60% is Macedonian (belonging to the Macedonian orthodox church). The rest are ethnic Albanians who are predominantly Muslim. There are about 20,000 Bosniaks and maybe 30,000 Turks.

The current number of Turks in Macedonia falls in between 50.000-200.000, depending on which source you prefer. Also it is more complicated than that, as many Albanians in Macedonia are bilingually raised in Albanian and Turkish and heavily identify with Turks. When I was in Skopje, it was very common to hear people talk Turkish in the streets and there were a lot of Turkish flags visible, even though many of them are Albanian in origin.

** Corrections**

A small correction. There is a significant ethnic Macedonian minority who are muslims.

Back
Top Bottom