What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Despite all of the hype, I don't think the recent strike on the Panstir ADS system is a retaliatory attack for the destroyed Turkish Hawk Systems. I think this is part of a bigger offensive move by the GNA, we are seeing advancements to the south near Al Mahruqah and Brak and attacks on suknah near Waddan. This could be indicative that the "Volcano Rage" forces are resuming their advancement. The retaliatory Turkish attack will most likely come a little later and it will be much bigger than just a Panstir ADA system.

The GNA needs to grab the Wadi Al Hayaa area as soon as possible and secure the oil fields.

On another note, I won't bother responding to @Agha Sher or @Ansu fati earlier posts about Macedonia and Demographics for two reasons 1) This is not the thread. 2) Don't feel like dealing with people who share their opinion rather then facts stemming from a neutral unbiased analysis of events. I especially won't respond to Ansu Fati's claim that Bosnia is occupied by Serbia. However, I will note that it is sad to see so called "brothers" following the serb propaganda narrative about Bosnia when anyone who is in tune with politics fully understands that Belgrade has mediocre (at best) influence on Bosnian state institutions.

True. That's why they need to know that the Turks will kill them if they don't leave.
Not really it would be better if they stayed at the wells and shut down the oil.

Where do you think the oil is going ? Europe through some long pipes.

And what’s gonna happen when Europe doesn’t get the oil because LNA and Wagner shut down the oil ?

No one noticed the small detail from the latest atmaca tests:being launched from land to sea so we can expect vice versa version soon which means small LACM(compared to other LACMs) for ada-class corvettes and G-frigates that would be a serious addition for the navy and I can say game-changer in Libya
We hope so . Are you referring this ATMACA ? It's launching vehicle is amazing. Hope, it will be a game changer.

Btw Turkey can't has a safe place and safe airport in Libya if it doesn't recapture Al jufra airbase just to be clear

On another note, I won't bother responding to @Agha Sher or @Ansu fati earlier posts about Macedonia and Demographics for two reasons 1) This is not the thread. 2) Don't feel like dealing with people who share their opinion rather then facts stemming from a neutral unbiased analysis of events.

Did anybody ask you to comment on them? And what exactly do you find as opinion and not facts?

Btw Turkey can't has a safe place and safe airport in Libya if it doesn't recapture Al jufra airbase just to be clear
turkey has to deploy proper AD systems first - so if turkey decides to deploy its airforce, they wouldn't get attacked on the ground... after that they could get the airforce there to support a ground offensive against jufra and so on ...

:laughcry:

we need some of them!!111!1!!

Even if you have an AD systems man , the distance isn't that long.
It's not about the distance, the problem is, that Turkey shouldn't get involved by ground forces, or with too many Turkish troops - and on the opposite - our enemies armed themselves to their arses the last weeks... so we need proper air support for any opp, and for that, we need functional AD to protect our airforce

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom