What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Most likely a message sent to Turkey and a prelude to something else.... if I were you,I would be really concerned about the safety of the future Turkish air force assets deployed to Al Watiya...

What will the UAE do when its jets get destroyed tho? Because this is going to happen now.

A simple move from Turkey can solve the crisis with KSA-UAE, we sell Atmaca system to Iran and Qatar :D
Just sell it to or gift it to Yemen , they will properly utilize it . Iran and Qatar is not in a posotion to use it .

I think you should behave better.
You are right - my fault - just trying to figure out why so many sandpeople around here, trying to troll Turkish section... I posted something about Egypt's fascist military junta using trollarmies at twitter - he got triggered, trying to insult me for no reason

Most likely a message sent to Turkey and a prelude to something else.... if I were you,I would be really concerned about the safety of the future Turkish air force assets deployed to Al Watiya...
Not the first message though, the message was delivered and Turkey hasn't stepped back from liberating tripoli and tarhuna.
They have also targeted airport and port in tripoli several times, also places in misrata. You know it better than anyone in here, there is no way they will directly target turkish assets officially deployed in libya ie. Wattiya in this case, remember LNA's huge air campaign they have declared months ago to directly hit turkish assets, but nothing came afterwards when turkish officials have stated lna targets will be directly engaged in any case of such act.

I am curiously waiting for the times, when haftar and his fellas will be put on trial for war crimes or crimes against humanity, will be so fun to watch french and egyptian stance on that matter when he or his mercenaries are found guilty.

They indeed directly striked apparently one of our air defense systems, there has to be retaliation.
respect for the admission. interesting...maybe UAE is "bold" enough to strike because UAE knows US will prevent Turkey from starting a real war or aggression against UAE??? this is the thing- its a fight/disagreement with military angle/side WITHIN the NATO/Western camp. This is also another sign of decline of US global power...because NATO is getting out of control with more infighting- between France and Turkey, then Turkey and Greece, or between NATO members and NATO friendly nations....

respect for the admission. interesting...maybe UAE is "bold" enough to strike because UAE knows US will prevent Turkey from starting a real war or aggression against UAE??? this is the thing- its a fight/disagreement with military angle/side WITHIN the NATO/Western camp. This is also another sign of decline of US global power...because NATO is getting out of control with more infighting- between France and Turkey, then Turkey and Greece, or between NATO members and NATO friendly nations....

Like France sucking in Russia for some help and love - Russia, as the Archenemy of the NATO - totally out of control...

Like France sucking in Russia for some help and love - Russia, as the Archenemy of the NATO - totally out of control...
exactly- strange alliances,between NATO members and NATO's designated main adversary.Turkey did the same thing though by buying S400 from Russia so pls conclude on this point...cuz it looks like NATO is splitting....big azz tiger with fake teeth....issue is that US made up most of its drive, and now US is in a different mind state, leaving NATO disoriented...no EU country will send their soldiers today to fight China for US, doesnt matter what you call the cover- NATO, "mission", whatever..everybody is militarily on their own...so NATO as an alliances doesnt have the power anymore that it derived from functioning as 1 unified Unit.

exactly- strange alliances,between NATO members and NATO's designated main adversary.Turkey did the same thing though by buying S400 from Russia so pls conclude on this point...cuz it looks like NATO is splitting....big azz tiger with fake teeth....issue is that US made up most of its drive, and now US is in a different mind state, leaving NATO disoriented...no EU country will send their soldiers today to fight China for US, doesnt matter what you call the cover- NATO, "mission", whatever..everybody is militarily on their own...so NATO as an alliances doesnt have the power anymore that it derived from functioning as 1 unified Unit.
You are right my friend - there was a time when I was pro-NATO - I liked the idea, that turkey has his allies - fighting the evil - a long time ago... but the moment you start pointing out that turkey bought weapons from Russia, the same time you HAVE to take into consideration, that the whole NATO - especially the US - sold turkey for some Arabs and Kurdish militants...even arming them against turkey... They put some kind of embargo on Turkey for no reason, for turkey fighting the PKK? Milan systems found in caves etc.? Where was the backup, when Turkey told his Allies in 2011, that they should help the moderate Syrian rebels against Assad like they helped the YPG, instead of waiting for ISIS to appear with their Mossad-head al Baghdadi? After that, they were declared as terrorists (the FSA), although the US put up training camps for the radical ones inside turkey under Obama, blaming Turkey for that afterward (Kobane/IS - using Russian propaganda and Satalitepictures?! to defame Turkey? Russian?!)... all this media mud fight with Turkey... a partner? an ally?! Patriot-system which nobody wanted to sell to turkey? They even pulled them out from the southern border, although there were missile attacks und dead Turkish civilians... Putoff supplies of spare parts - and canceling contracts regarding Altay, Leos, etc.? To close the circle ... do you still want to compare France with Turkey? or Greece? Countries that didn't do anything for NATO, no fallen soldiers in Korea... who bought S300 from Russia without any complaints and still maintain alliances with dictatorships? How is it possible, that nobody would do shit for Turkey other than misusing and mistreating...Turkey has been very loyal to NATO for decades... for too long... If NATO had been respectful and loyal to Turkey, they would have fought China alongside the allies, alongside the United States ... but unfortunately, the times are over ... think of Korea ...

S400 deal and France helping Russia to settle in Libya which is strategic area of deployment for various types of weapons cannot be compared
S400 isn’t and never will be a threat to Europe and US unless they plan to invade Turkey
As long as russian S400 in Syria isn’t considered a threat for american and israeli jets then certainly turkish-export downgraded version cannot be a problem

Im gonna ask why are greek and kurdish subhumans celebrating????

As if this attack made us run and flee from libya unlike yours which had to swim and beg for help.
You answered your question yourself -> subhumans

Im gonna ask why are greek and kurdish subhumans celebrating????

As if this attack made us run and flee from libya unlike yours which had to swim and beg for help.
Well you have to understand that since 2016 Turkey humiliated greeks and pkk kurds for 4 straight years and it’s still ongoing
These idiots think that one allegedly destroyed hawk system is equivalent for all turkish actions against them in Libya East Mediterranean Syria and N.Iraq
Let these desperate retards celebrate for a short period before lighting response meanwhile Turkey expands in N.Iraq and soon in Syria

I hope my post does not get me banned. To hell with political correctness.
Subhumans because every time turkey gets attacked, or hit by someone, something - doesn't matter if its an asteroid, aliens, gods (God forgive) - they celebrate casualties, material damage, etc. They do it for almost the last 500 yrs. and they won't stop... they Kurds got brainwashed by West-agents for some decades, even though they fought alongside the Turks against the same powers back then, now a lot turned against us... but mostly these Trolls are some Exile living children of cowards and former PKK members, who flew from turkey in the 80s to 90s - not like us, whose parents went abroad to work... same counts for them crypto greeks and the Armenian diaspora, which infiltrated parliaments and politics to form a turkophobe attitude in the west...

Subhumans because every time turkey gets attacked, or hit by someone, something - doesn't matter if its an asteroid, aliens, gods (God forgive) - they celebrate casualties, material damage, etc. They do it for almost the last 500 yrs. and they won't stop... they Kurds got brainwashed by West-agents for some decades, even though they fight alongside with us against the same powers back then, now a lot turned against us... but mostly these Trolls are some Exile living children of cowards and former PKK members, who flew from turkey in the 80s to 90s - not like us, whose parents went abroad to work... same counts for them crypto greeks and the Armenian diaspora, which infiltrated parliaments and politics to form a turkophobe attitude in the west...

All I see is a bunch of inferior animals that bark loud nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom