What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Talk with sources or get lost from this thread. "my opinion, not confirmed, they destroyed Hawk" are you a joke or what prove it or shut up.
Look idiot, this is a forum and not a news website , Forum means you have the right to share your opinion despite if it is true or false, you should know more about forums before talking sh*ts . Also I said this is my opinion and not a news, so STFU and go improve your IQ instead of telling people what to say/not to say . Also go check every thread in this forum , you will see a lot of analysis and opinions more than news.

Last edited:
Now some accounts are saying that al jufra was targeted instead
Libya is truly a mess of fake news

Look idiot, this is a forum and not a news website , Forum means you have the right to share your opinion despite if it is true or false, you should know more about forums before talking sh*ts . Also I said this is my opinion and not a news, so STFU and go improve your IQ instead of telling people what to say/not to say . Also go check every thread in this forum , you will see a lot of analysis and opinions more than news.

"No, I think it is a real news and came from Al jufra airbase (my opinion, not confirmed), they destroyed the Hawk system."

The problem is that you make some claims without knowing if it's true or not so what makes you so sure that it happened? It looks like you hope that it's true, shows us much what your true intentions are, now get lost empty troll.

"No, I think it is a real news and came from Al jufra airbase (my opinion, not confirmed), they destroyed the Hawk system."

The problem is that you make some claims without knowing if it's true or not so what makes you so sure that it happened? It looks like you hope that it's true, shows us much what your true intentions are, now get lost empty troll.
I said is True and added between parentheses (my opinion) so I'm not spreading fake news just an opinion because till now I read plenty of Arabic news confirming these strikes but didn't read any deny from any Turkish/ GNA source. Also note : I don't think this Turkish account happy also for sharing same news

I'm not happy, in contrary I'm very disappointed because we didn't took the right decision and recaptured Sirte, check my old posts in this thread to see if I'm happy for these news or not

The attacks from last night is true, but they didn't hit anything no loss from the turkish side. Seems like it was UAE using Mirages.
They hit the outskirt.

The picture from this morning with Hulusi Akar and the BBC reporter is not from Watiya, Watiya is a deserted zone (no vegetation what's so ever).

And lastly peaple who thought that was a french attack are just stupid or they don't know how to even use GoogleMAP...

I said is True and added between parentheses (my opinion) so I'm not spreading fake news just an opinion because till now I read plenty of Arabic news confirming these strikes but didn't read any deny from any Turkish/ GNA source. Also note : I don't think this Turkish account happy also for sharing same news

I'm not happy, in contrary I'm very disappointed because we didn't took the right decision and recaptured Sirte, check my old posts in this thread to see if I'm happy for these news or not

They didn't even hit the base...

They are provoking Turkey. If Turkey retaliates with the F16s then these same people will gang up against Turkey and call for sanctions etc.

Exactly, that small shithole is trying to fck with us, we should annihilate them, eliminate their oil facilities and strike the shit out of them

As long we dont do anything the uae will continue to harass us.

Seriously im sick of people playing the ummah card whoever fcks with Turkey should be annilated i dont care if they are Muslims to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom