What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Not yet, maybe more UAV even ANKA and AKSUNGUR will have been deployed soon but not F-16s yet.
Not safe and durable enough now.

If they wanted to deploy ANKA and AKSUNGUR, why not use the Mitiga airbase? Turkey already had MIM-23s and Korkut in place there.

If a single Turkish soldier is killed then we should bomb the base which that plane took off from. Doesn't matter who is operating it.

Mali french airbase should be bombed for a retaliation
All sources point to them as culprits

If a single Turkish soldier is killed then we should bomb the base which that plane took off from. Doesn't matter who is operating it.
No one is injured nor something was damaged according to first reports we will certainly get clarification later in the day(it was early in the morning when these news were shared)
they wanted to send a message I am eagerly awaiting for a proper response

Last edited:
How is it that Western puppet governments and the West, like Egypt, France, can willy nilly attack sovereign recognized states and get no international response?

F-16s are very sensitive to FOD. You need vacuumed runways for F-16s to operate from. I'd suggest Libya buys JF-17s ASAP, will give their air operations a major boost.

How is it that Western puppet governments and the West, like Egypt, France, can willy nilly attack sovereign recognized states and get no international response?

F-16s are very sensitive to FOD. You need vacuumed runways for F-16s to operate from. I'd suggest Libya buys JF-17s ASAP, will give their air operations a major boost.
I am sure Pakistani pilots would love some airtime against Mig 29s and Rafales

No, I think it is a real news and came from Al jufra airbase (my opinion, not confirmed), they destroyed the Hawk system.

Geçen ay dönen Sultan Murat fırkateyni muhabbetinden sonra, son nokta budur demiştim. Yanılmışım... Limitleri zorlamaya devam ediyorlar...

Back
Top Bottom