What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

We left that skulltower in the country. Didn’t bring it back as trophy.

And I can understand 925 point, but generally Turkey has learned from past ottoman mistakes. So no it’s not imperialism, but as it was last we fought for Libya we’re there to protect our interest because we will turn into aseafaring nation and free access is what we want. Greece will never stop hating or harassing turkish ships because they’ve been bitchslapped pretty much by everyone in history. That is why having maritime borders with many countries are important.

Also a democratic Libya is the worst nightmare of western nations. Let’s just assume libya earns 100 billion on oil revenues from europe while only importing for 10 billion. But their trade with turkey goes up to 90 billion. That pretty much says it all.

You should know why US put tariffs on China. China was pretty much pocketing 2-300 billion every year, maybe more. US depth goes up to 23-27 trillion...

It’s not sustainable. Western countries can’t compete. Living cost goes up, everything becomes more expensive.

So Turkey doesn’t need to have colonial or imperial intentions, all we need to do is set Libya Free and it will all come around as we want it.

The pot calling the kettle black.... The Ottoman empire has also it's fair share of atrocities but I guess our friend forgot to point it too....
A skull tower of already dead people, that's artistic. If you rebel, steal, burn, terrorize your own people in service to foreign countries, then we know how to terrorize back. It is an Islamic mistake to let these keep their religion, culture, language. European style colonialism should have been applied in Christian majority lands, systematically murdering the natives and anything related to. You people should be glad that Turks fear God. Otherwise, you would see Romanian capital renamed "The New Sulukule".

Last edited:
A skull tower of already dead people, that's artistic. If you rebel, steal, burn, terrorize your own people in service to foreign countries, then we know how to terrorize back. It is an Islamic mistake to let these keep their religion, culture, language. European style colonialism should have been applied in Christian majority lands, systematically murdering the natives and anything related to. You people should be glad that Turks fear God. Otherwise, you would see Romanian capital renamed "The New Sulukule".
These European Bihes around this forum know that very well, the same goes for their people, governments, etc.
Even their historians know these facts, but they could never admit it, cause their whole agenda and propaganda fed to their own people, raised islamophobe and turkophobe for centuries, would collapse :) easy as that...

These European Bihes around this forum know that very well, the same goes for their people, governments, etc.
Even their historians know these facts, but they could never admit it, cause their whole agenda and propaganda fed to their own people, raised islamophobe and turkophobe for centuries, would collapse :) easy as that...
I wish that Ottomans applied Eutopean style colonialism, why do we have deal with those idiots today?

I wish that Ottomans applied Eutopean style colonialism, why do we have deal with those idiots today?
I was angry, sad, etc for a long time in my life, thinking about the "what-if" ... But at least we preserved our national pride - unlike those who need their daily support from their allies and like-minded people and nations. Historians who support the historians and their lies in the friend-states and smear each other honey around their mouths. I mean - who do they have besides themselves? And their strange unions and alliances? The world is made up of almost 200 nations, most of which the West-barbarians have destroyed to such an extent that they have not been able to develop in the past 100 years. look at the countries we owned - everyone was fine until the west came ... believe me, my friend, we were and are better and above all morally superior - they will never be able to cope and keep sucking each other, reaffirming their lies haha

Anka would be good.

Imagined improved smaller scale clusterbombs dropped from a uav...

Back
Top Bottom