What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Is it just me - or has anyone else noticed that every time Turkey comes into conflict with the western imperialists, the rate of earthquakes increases - just some thoughts...
What do yall know about HAARP? ;)

Is it just me - or has anyone else noticed that every time Turkey comes into conflict with the western imperialists, the rate of earthquakes increases - just some thoughts...
What do yall know about HAARP? ;)

You know the movie Fletcher's Vision?

It seems Assad delivered Buk M2 SAM to Haftar. These have range in the 50 km area. Used against TB2 if GNA goes after Sirte / Jufra / Sabha again.

Then Turkey should send the S-400 to Libya. Used against Haftar's planes.. You know better than us that Russian systems are great, perfect.. What do you think happens if the S-400 goes to libya?

Last edited:
It seems Assad delivered Buk M2 SAM to Haftar. These have range in the 50 km area. Used against TB2 if GNA goes after Sirte / Jufra / Sabha again.

I bet LNA will able to handle the BUK system in a second. They will find some genius engineers and techniques from Somalia who can do the job.

I hope Assad has enough ADS to protect his own land, that he is able to sell off some systems.

Back
Top Bottom