What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

We, as Turkish nationals on a forum that is actively monitored by foreign entities, should NOT comment or discuss/elaborate on matters related to an actively ongoing naval operation.

But practically even if they did, it is very stupid of any country to claim on public to have jammed a submerged submarine that is on expeditionary combat deployment.

Sisi is probably appeasing his people as Egyptian population has a history of high awareness when it comes to regional Arab matters, they even killed their own president back in 1981 for signing a peace treaty with Israel.

We, as Turkish nationals on a forum that is actively monitored by foreign entities, should NOT comment or discuss/elaborate on matters related to an actively ongoing naval operation.

But practically even if they did, it is very stupid of any country to claim on public to have jammed a submerged submarine that is on expeditionary combat deployment.

Sisi is probably appeasing his people as Egyptian population has a history of high awareness when it comes to regional Arab matters, they even killed their own president back in 1981 for signing a peace treaty with Israel.
Thank you for answer. Actually i get this news link from some one. I search with english language but i cant get the news. So the news likely only available in arabic (i ddint search this news with turkish )

Edit :
english news from someone
https://www.eg24.news/2020/06/two-s...-average-what-is-the-truth-of-the-matter.html

It soirce from arabic news. And url of source invalid. Also the news based only by some twit by a Privet militady contractor.
The news maybe true or not. Still find another reliable resource. Thx

Last edited:
Thank you for answer. Actually i get this news link from some one. I search with english language but i cant get the news. So the news likely only available in arabic (i ddint search this news with turkish )

Edit :
english news from someone
https://www.eg24.news/2020/06/two-s...-average-what-is-the-truth-of-the-matter.html

It soirce from arabic news. And url of source invalid. Also the news based only by some twit by a Privet militady contractor.
The news maybe true or not. Still find another reliable resource. Thx
Doesn't make any sense, searching a submerged submarine with another submarine instead of deploying maritime patrol aircraft or submarine rescue ship?
And Germany is leaking this intelligence, for which purposes? for shaking its customer's trust on secret matters?
BS in too many ways. Whomever has written the news or made the claims has no knowledge on how submarines operate in hostile-unsafe waters, or how do they communicate.

Last edited:
To what extent is Turkey reinforcing the GNA for the offensive?

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense, searching a submerged submarine with another submarine instead of deploying maritime patrol aircraft or submarine rescue ship?
And Germany is leaking this intelligence, for which purposes? for shaking its customer's trust on secret matters?
BS in too many ways. Whomever has written the news or made the claims has no knowledge on how submarines operate in hostile-unsafe waters, or how do they communicate.

Arabs are known for spreading fake news so Im not surprised.

The article is behind a paywall and is 3 weeks old but worth posting to remind everyone that Libya is part of a bigger game:

After Syria and Libya, Ankara makes moves in Yemen

Issue dated 10/06/2020

Turkey's military and security apparatus, which is heavily mobilised in Syria and Iraq, Libya and increasingly Yemen, wants to go the distance against Russia on all fronts, despite the strain and internal strife these efforts are causing. [...]

This was first spread by Saudi Arabia associated media first, so I wouldn't take it serious.

The article is behind a paywall and is 3 weeks old but worth posting to remind everyone that Libya is part of a bigger game:

After Syria and Libya, Ankara makes moves in Yemen

Issue dated 10/06/2020

Turkey's military and security apparatus, which is heavily mobilised in Syria and Iraq, Libya and increasingly Yemen, wants to go the distance against Russia on all fronts, despite the strain and internal strife these efforts are causing. [...]
If this is true ( I doubt ) I'm against it , we are not here to expand our presence in region countries. This era has gone , Erdogan should relax and stop dreaming about Ottoman Empire, it won't return. What we have in Yemen ? what can we gain from this war ? what we are doing in Libya,Syria and Iraq is different than what is going on in Yemen

If this is true ( I doubt ) I'm against it , we are not here to expand our presence in region countries. This era has gone , Erdogan should relax and stop dreaming about Ottoman Empire, it won't return. What we have in Yemen ? what can we gain from this war ? what we are doing in Libya,Syria and Iraq is different than what is going on in Yemen

There is report Turkey will aid Houthis to fight UAE backed Aden government in Yemen.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200619-after-libya-will-turkey-defeat-the-uae-in-yemen/

To make saudi and the uae dogs pay.

Because these Arab sandnickles armed and paid the PKK for too long - as if we Turks don't know their games played ;)

Back
Top Bottom