What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Can you please translate it in English .
Apprently LNA planes have struck a convoy of GNA vehicles.

I also read a tweet that GNA has taken down at least 130 LNA mercenaries today.

I wonder if there is an attempt to en force radio silence and media silence...

It looks like East Libya army got some hand me down

UAE ones are all on MAN chassis. These are definitely Russian ones, not UAE ones. Surprising they are still using the early S1 model which entered production in 2008. The latest SM model has AESA instead of PESA and 40 km range missiles instead of 18 km range missiles. Also there are rumors Buk M2 50 km range medium range SAM is deployed in Sirte.

By62lr9IMAE-wLd.jpg

The GNA has been cleared to use 8Km range MANPADs embedded with the moving convoys...

The place named Karza, West of Jufra, has been captured with a localized ops. The Russian Migs flew put of Jufra to oppose them. LNA can't put their land assets thanks to the GNA UAVs...

The GNA has been cleared to use 8Km range MANPADs embedded with the moving convoys...

The place named Karza, West of Jufra, has been captured with a localized ops. The Russian Migs flew put of Jufra to oppose them. LNA can't put their land assets thanks to the GNA UAVs...

UAE air force Wing Loong (Pterodactyl) II recon / attack planes operating out of Jufra have thermal. AFAIK these MANPADS don't have thermal and can't be used at night. Only the very latest MANPADS like Verba has thermal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K333_Verba

Are it is true turkish lost contact with their submarine?
Just need confirmation.

Apprently LNA planes have struck a convoy of GNA vehicles.

I also read a tweet that GNA has taken down at least 130 LNA mercenaries today.

I wonder if there is an attempt to en force radio silence and media silence...

Media blackout discipline? In 2020? For militias? Its like as if they are not fighting for money or country but just to post it on Instagram bro you know.

GNA is not strong enough to take Sirte / Jufra / Sabha which has lots of military bases and airbases around and no doubt the most heavily defended region in all of Libya. The only way GNA can take it is if Turkey goes all in. However, without taking it it's impossible for GNA to take the oil crescent in the east and the Sharara oil field in the southwest and the gas fields which are all in eastern Libya. Without oil and gas and with millions of people in Tripoli and Misrata is would be huge burden for Turkey to supply oil and gas to western Libya when Turkey is shortage of oil and gas itself and not only that has to supply oil and gas to millions of people in parts of Idlib and Aleppo which have zippo oil and gas. If Turkey cannot supply oil and gas to millions in western Libya then Turkey will have no choice but to go to war in Libya in an attempt to take the Sirte / Jufra / Sabha which is precisely Egypt's trap.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom