What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

@Austin Powers

It is said Triple H backs the GNA while the Undertaker formed an alliance with John Cena to back the LNA.

What is your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
But hes known for spreading fake news on purpose, thats a different thing.

For ALL his posts, you should imagine an „I wish...“ on the first place of all his sentences.

@Austin Powers

It is said Triple H backs the GNA while the Undertake formed an alliance with John Cena to back the LNA.

What is your thoughts on this?

What?

It seems Assad delivered Buk M2 SAM to Haftar. These have range in the 50 km area. Used against TB2 if GNA goes after Sirte / Jufra / Sabha again.

I think I had warned you not to claim things you can not prove. You should either support your claims with reliable sources, or I will delete your posts. If you proceed such behaviors, Threadban will welcome you. Just a pre-warning.

He has a right of his own bull...opinion. Like the rest of us.
You said it very good. He has right for his own opinion but the problem is with his fake news and claims that don't have any backing. He is throwing it as it is 100% fact while 75% of his posts are something imaginary presented as a fact and only 25% is valuable information. I would accept him as a poster when the percentage changes to the opposite.

I hope so!! I don't want no Turkish soldiers fighting another countries war!
If they attack us - okay... but it would be better, if these Militias and the regular Libyan army fights
In modern times officially and openly fighting alongside armed actor in an internal conflict is not a good option. All the countries have adapted to that including Turkey. In Libya we are operating trough foreign internal defense and unconventional warfare operations. I don't see the Turkish forces to join directly combat operations anytime soon.

In modern times officially and openly fighting alongside armed actor in an internal conflict is not a good option. All the countries have adapted to that including Turkey. In Libya we are operating trough foreign internal defense and unconventional warfare operations. I don't see the Turkish forces to join directly combat operations anytime soon.

Exactly. Now, you know why Erdogan visits or phone Putin multiple times. If some "accident" happens, they try to solve the problem immediately, by a face to face dialogue.

In the comments it is said that it is Seahawk and in my opinion it could be related to this.

:tup:
Eb04mX2X0AAxdos

Back
Top Bottom