What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Guys , I think after today , Egypt will play a big role in place of UAE in Libya so we should be prepared ! . They might us military power !!
^ ( I meant use not us ) sorry for the typo . I told you guys :-) this might happen.

I think is just a move with no actions. Sisi regime are just sending a message to GNA allies that hafter isn't alone but also has his back. This show is just before starting negotiation between haftar and Saraj again.
Let's wait and see

Last edited:
Egypt is sending reinforcements to the Libyan border including tanks. :pop:

EZ7LTrJXgAgw4_6.jpg
EZ7LTfGWsAEyJxd.jpg

How advanced is their M1 Abrams?

This is a huge obstacle for Turkey and GNA.

Maybe they are bluffing. They haven't crossed into Libya yet.

They don't have depleted uranium armor unlike the one's used by the USA. Though they would be more difficult to deal with on tank-on-tank engagements, our drones should be able to deal with them as easily as everything else we've hit so far.

Like the last time people see things on twitter and come here with panick attack. Anti tank missiles enough for them, this is not Sinai. Libya and you have army with weapons what can hurt you.

it will enough for turkey and libya to secure all the oil in the south and capturing the oil crescent by the coast. sissi can come to secure bengazi without oil. its ok with us however if sissi tries to deny turkeys right then this will end badly in cairo

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom