What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Only address to apply for a ceasefire in Libya is currently: Turkey. Rest of the countries will be just mumbling, nothing to be taken serious, sirte and jufra will be taken, Haftar will be chased back to Tobruk (if he is still in Libya,anyway, i believe he will be waiting in arms of Sisi until Libya is settled).
Haftar long harassed unity of Libya, trying to take over Tripoli and taking over the GNA. Haftar once broken the ceasefire, multiple times ruined negotiations when he had the upper hand, thus he or his supporters has no right of declaring a ceasefire. Now he is loosing, he should come to table with some offering not by a de-facto ceasefire declared by Egypt. He should have guts to declare a ceasefire on his own instead of calling for his brothers,he should call GNA for meetings not the Sisi, He should do some offering to GNA not to Sisi and UAE, and showing his willing for a real ceasefire instead of inviting the countries long ruined Libya with mercenaries and logistics purely for their own greed.
GNA, however can declare it as they have hinted, once they secured the areas which belonged to them.

K*rds and G*eeks am I surprised????

Kurds are the biggest internal enemy to Turkey. 20 million of them if Turkey got invaded think about now what those 20 million will do??

Will they fight alongside us or welcome the invaders. The choice is simple they will choose latter.

Greeks, Armenians and Kurds are the biggest anti Turk haters. So its natural for them to take sides against us.

If Egypt send tanks over the border, they will be perceived as invaders by the Libyan peoples and Haftar will lose even more support.
They have made a show of the tank transport by putting flags on the tank convoy. They want to send a message. Sending a message and engaging in war are two very different things.

Kurds are the biggest internal enemy to Turkey. 20 million of them if Turkey got invaded think about now what those 20 million will do??

Will they fight alongside us or welcome the invaders. The choice is simple they will choose latter.

Greeks, Armenians and Kurds are the biggest anti Turk haters. So its natural for them to take sides against us.
Dude, you speak very stereotypically and these are not very accurate. There are types that will welcome many invaders from the Turkish race you can find. Naturally it comes out in the same way for the Kurds. Yes maybe ratio might be a bit much more. But please dont hurt the sense of patriotic kurds people.

Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 20.30.10.png
The blue is almost the size of Tunisia now... and growing rapidly.

Dude, you speak very stereotypically and these are not very accurate. There are types that will welcome many invaders from the Turkish race you can find. Naturally it comes out in the same way for the Kurds. Yes maybe ratio might be a bit much more. But please dont hurt the sense of patriotic kurds people.
True sir, I have met some very patriotic Kurds. Also I travelled a lot of eastern Turkey in 2006 or 2007 from Antep to Urfa, Mardin, Bingol, Batman Tatvan, Van Dogubayazit, Erzurum and back to Antep. I wanted to visit Diyabakar but was advised against it then and I regret it now.
Anyway I met some great Kurds that love their nation. I was also travelling with a Kurd the whole time. I remember I stopped once to ask directions from an old man and he couldn't speak Turkish but Kurdish and my friend a Kurd couldn't speak Kurdish.

Most of the "red" and "blue" are empty deserts anyway.
But the blue houses more than a quarter of Libya's population.

I was just making a minimum assumption based on Tripoli. I'll take 65 over 25 any day.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom