What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

15 GNA martyrs ambushed by LNA in Sert .
I think GNA should stop here now and fortify its positions in the freed west, meanwhile they should negotiate with the Alliance of Arab dictatorships (speaking of Sisi mainly) for a part of the oil revenues .
Turkey should create a "Foreign legion" under its command, make it 20.000 from all the muslim countries (preferably Syrians and Yemenis and Somalies ), station them in west Libya, that way, Turkey will legitimize its position as a muslim power, and assert its rights, this will appeal to the masses as they are tired of empty Arabism slogans, ...
and then, wait for a miracle in Egypt or a regime change in SA.

You are a bit suspicious.

Many things. In this case, you want stop Turkey/Sarraj to recapture whole Lybia, after they the chance to do that.
maybe it's pessimism or realism,but GNA r not strong enough, they can't win all of Libya's territory, mind yourself that up until now in the last few days LNA didn't really give them much of a fight, in my opinion, they should reinforce their positions (cause we all know how easy they can be ambushed), Haftar is still strong in the east and holds the oil crescent, any other reasons for suspicion ?

Last edited:
maybe it's pessimism or realism,but GNA r not strong enough, they can't win all of Libya's territory, mind yourself that up until now in the last few days LNA didn't really give them much of a fight, in my opinion, they should reinforce their positions (cause we all know how easy they can be ambushed), Haftar is still strong in the east and holds the oil crescent, any other reasons for suspicion ?

Sarraj should go Assad style and capture every inch. Every inch.

You dont get it do you?. A lot of people dont know erdogan very well. Ive kind of sussed him out over the years. Beneath Erdogan is a true jihadist and not to be confused with traitorous terrorist salafist. Erdogan is waiting for sissi to take the bait so he does something foolish. All Erdogan needs is his people behind him fully which he successfully have with the libyan intervention.
If sissi dares to make the wrong move and antagonise Turkey enough, you will witness how his regime will be threatened to the core inshaAllah. Dont overestimate sissis army and i dont call them Egyptian army as Egyptians are our brothers who are under seize by this foreign imposed regime and need to be liberated inshaAllah

Sissis regime have committed grave sins, butchering and torturing thousands of pious muslim. Do you think cries of the victims will go unnoticed in sight of Allah swt?
Allah swt does eventually humiliate the enemies of Allah but He prefers to humiliate them through His slaves. May be time will come that sissi and his regime will be humiliated by Allah through the hands of erdogan? Allah knows best

Last edited:

EZ1YoqOWoAI84BM

You dont get it do you?. A lot of people dont know erdogan very well. Ive kind of sussed him out over the years. Beneath Erdogan is a true jihadist and not to be confused with traitorous terrorist salafist. Erdogan is waiting for sissi to take the bait so he does something foolish. All Erdogan needs is his people behind him fully which he successfully have with the libyan intervention.
I think Erdogan can't claim he has all turks behind him, it's true that the Idlib situation against evil Russia/Assad has only strengthened Erdogan's base in and out of Turkey, but the enemies inside and outside still remain.the proof is the latest AKP elections losses .. Turks are not more united under their gvt than Egyptians or Arabs are under theirs, the entire ME is starting to show a very deep divide into two opposite camps which explains the ongoing civil wars ..
meanwhile, Sisi is strengthening his position geopolitically, he discovers gas and oil, he keeps blackmailing SA and UAE because they believe strengthening the Egyptian Army is the only grantee to save their thrones, and he's forming an alliance with Greece, Israel, France and Italy(by buying up half of the Italian Navy), not to mention Russia.
if only Nato was a real alliance, but it's not, and the US doesn't seem to be interested ...
Turkey has too many foes and not many allies, Do u see why is Turkey is NOT in a good position right now ?
that's why I think GNA should focus on protecting their gains so far and wait.

I think Erdogan can't claim he has all turks behind him, it's true that the Idlib situation against evil Russia/Assad has only strengthened Erdogan's base in and out of Turkey, but the enemies inside and outside still remain.the proof is the latest AKP elections losses .. Turks are not more united under their gvt than Egyptians or Arabs are under theirs, the entire ME is starting to show a very deep divide into two opposite camps which explains the ongoing civil wars ..
meanwhile, Sisi is strengthening his position geopolitically, he discovers gas and oil, he keeps blackmailing SA and UAE because they believe strengthening the Egyptian Army is the only grantee to save their thrones, and he's forming an alliance with Greece, Israel, France and Italy(by buying up half of the Italian Navy), not to mention Russia.
if only Nato was a real alliance, but it's not, and the US doesn't seem to be interested ...
Turkey has too many foes and not many allies, Do u see why is Turkey is NOT in a good position right now ?
that's why I think GNA should focus on protecting their gains so far and wait.
Election loss in Istanbul was mainly due to immigration. Then the Turks did the last operation in Idlib to stop the offensive on Idlib and also to prevent the flow of immigrants from Syria. They also had trouble then with inflation but have since reduced inflation dramatically and lowered interest rates. The economy has shown signs of improvement and they are doing something about the attacks of their currency and economy.

Regarding allies, they know very well what allies are, as they have been part of Nato and understand that being part of the most powerful military alliance perhaps in history means shit.

If you cannot defend yourself, do not expect someone else to do if for you. What if your defender chose to attack you, who would defend you from them.

Regarding Turkey's position, this has been debated amongst Turks for a while. The opposition have repeatedly talked about Turkey's isolation. But they are a party that is willing to make alliances with terrorists in order to try to gain votes. So they have no principles and that is why they say, "make peace with Assad" or "make peace with Israel", because we have no power or friends.

They would make peace with Armenia and Greece tomorrow and help make a Kurdish state too because their allies in the US or Europe or Russia said so.

Turkey's position a few years ago was very isolated. But this isolation has forced them to be independent. Their allies have been growing very steadily but those allies will be very dependable allies. Example is Qatar. I believe that having a sincere ally like Qatar is better than all the other GCC states combined. Inshallah they will continue to support each other. Now we have Libya. They will inshallah one day be grateful and dependable allies.

I think the worst most ungrateful ally the Turks have is Iran. How many times the Turkeys have defended them and they (and their posters here) will look for any excuse to attack them. Anyway, I pray that the public of Iran will remember how the Turks have stood by them and once they have thrown off their government and got rid of their extremists, will form a good ally of the Turks.

Also there are many other nations that are friendly with the Turks but will not make an open display of it, so as to not upset some rabid dogs.

Al Jufra airbase is protected against UAV ? Because I read now another strikes on GNA forces from aircraft's flight from this base so I think GNA forces need to strike this base before continuing their operations

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom