What's new

Deteriorating situation in Nagorno-Karabakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
mullahs, indirectly, helped Armenians in the war, by letting Russian equipments, and soldiers to transfer through Iran soil to Armenia in the karabakh war.

Why on the earth do/should Indians who are not even located in the ancient MIddle East or Caucasus have an opinion? What makes you as an Indian close to Armenia? More or less nothing. Every person from the ME have a a closer affinity to South Caucasus than anyone else outside of North Caucasus on the other side of the mountain ranges.

None of those countries are even Hindu or have been part of India (which came to an existence in 1947) or have any cultural ties to it. Nor do Indians reside there.:o:o_O

He has every right to comment, just as any other human being. Besides Indians and Armenians are both Indo-European people and as such share some commonalities. Neither Azerbaijanis or Armenians are semites however.

None of those countries are even Hindu or have been part of India (which came to an existence in 1947) or have any cultural ties to it. .
yes,i know you guys like pakistan more :( :partay:

haha, Azerbaijan is by far, more democratic than mullah regime. The difference is the hypocrisy of mullahs who support anti Iranian-sunni arabs in Palestine and they oppose the second shia country of the world, aka Azerbaijan.
The reason is very clear. mullahs are afraid of spreading the secular ideas from Azerbaijan, and also dead frightened by pan turks in baku.
We can not accommodate an atheist pan Turk government that lays claim on our land.

@Ayush

Sorry. I thought that you were going to troll like some previous Indian users who I saw pick a side between Middle Eastern country x or y as in the past despite having no ties to either. I think that is a very strange think to do.

It is like me picking a side between Gujarat and Rajasthan. Or Tamil Nadu against Uttar Pradesh etc. You name it. Would be laughable unless I was directly involved somehow.

I have no problem with India. The Arabian Peninsula has had 5000 year old ties with India and so has the ME region. Especially that part of India that borders the Arabian Sea and Northern India. Why should I hate India? I don't hate any country or people.

But yes, I will side with Pakistan in a possible conflict because Pakistan is a Muslim country, a country that we are closer to on most levels and because we are long-time allies. It does not mean that I hate or dislike India.

I would side with France against Germany as well but I don't hate or dislike Germany. In fact I consider it as a model country on many fields.

We can not accommodate an atheist pan Turk government that lays claim on our land.
That is why Iran doesn't have any friends. You guys are anti-human and preach pain and terror. Support genocide of Muslims in Karabakh. Sooner or later Azerbaijan will return the favor by supporting Turks in Iran. Let's see how you will like that accomodation.

@Ayush

Sorry. I thought that you were going to troll like some previous Indian users who I saw pick a side between Middle Eastern country x or y as in the past despite having no ties to either. I think that is a very strange think to do.

It is like me picking a side between Gujarat and Rajasthan. Or Tamil Nadu against Uttar Pradesh etc. You name it. Would be laughable unless I was directly involved somehow.

I have no problem with India. The Arabian Peninsula has had 5000 year old ties with India and so has the ME region. Especially that part of India that borders the Arabian Sea and Northern India. Why should I hate India? I don't hate any country or people.
hehe,u know quite a lot of indian states for an arab :D

hey @rmi5 do u really think local azeris will rise? :what:
I prefer not to talk about it in this thread, but @atatwolf has some interesting points here. The main concern of mullahs is that if Azerbaijan gets stronger, the separatist movements would get stronger, so they help anti-muslim Armenia, to weaken the shia Azerbaijan.

He has every right to comment, just as any other human being. Besides Indians and Armenians are both Indo-European people and as such share some commonalities. Neither Azerbaijanis or Armenians are semites however.

Indo-European is a lose term. Just a linguistic term. Not a racial term. In terms of culture, physical appearance, history, cuisine and basically everything else people of the ME are more tied with each other than some people living thousands of KM away. You know it, I know it and everyone else familiar with the ME knows it. Lastly far from all Indians even speak an Indo-European language. Nearly half speak a Dravidian language. Most Indians have nothing to do with the proto Indo-Europeans who roamed the Central Asian steppes 3000-4000 years ago. Genetically that has been confirmed. Many Africans speak French and English as their first language. Does that make them European? Whole of Latin America too speak either Spanish or Portugeuse and have adopted their culture, religion with local influences. The vast majority of them are not Spaniards or Portugeuse and very view who are, are of a pure European stock. The majority are of local stock (native Indians). That's the reality.

Of course he has every right to comment. Who said otherwise? I just found it strange and I have seen similar behavior among Indian users that are taking the side of country x or y in the Middle East that they have no ties to whatsoever.

Indo-European is a lose term. Just a linguistic term. Not a racial term. In terms of culture, appearance, history, cuisine and basically everything people of the ME are more tied with any other ME people than some people living thousands of KM away. Lastly far from all Indians even speak an Indo-European language. Nearly half speak a Dravidian language.

But caucasians aren't Middle Eastern. Even in the Middle East people vary differently. For example there is not much similarity between a Saudi Arabian and a Persian.

Wow, I see that this is quite a sensitive and heated debate that I am not a part of and still ignorant about. So I cannot comment. I just wanted to share my views on Caucasus etc. that I find interesting. That was all.

I take the side of Azerbaijan here because they are Muslim and because my mother once visited Baku when the USSR still existed. LOL. As a tourist. She visited what is now Georgia and Armenia as well.

But I don't hate Armenians either since I got to know 2-3 Armenians and they were all friendly people. One of them was named Hayk and was an Armenian from Iraq.
Azerbaijan government is a Zionist puppet, which of course does not bother you in the least bit considering your country Saudi Arabia is also subservient to Israel, so Azerbaijan is your natural ally. :cheers:

I prefer not to talk about it in this thread, but @atatwolf has some interesting points here. The main concern of mullahs is that if Azerbaijan gets stronger, the separatist movements would get stronger, so they help anti-muslim Armenia, to weaken the shia Azerbaijan.
It is not matter of Panturkism. It is matter of giving a piece of cake back to Iran. Azerbaijan understands it is either Iran or them so they are going to choose for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom