What's new

Deteriorating situation in Nagorno-Karabakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
very bad !
if there was enough democracy in shiite dominated azerbaijan , we would be the best friends anyone can imagine

haha, Azerbaijan is by far, more democratic than mullah regime. The difference is the hypocrisy of mullahs who support anti Iranian-sunni arabs in Palestine and they oppose the second shia country of the world, aka Azerbaijan.
The reason is very clear. mullahs are afraid of spreading the secular ideas from Azerbaijan, and also dead frightened by pan turks in baku.

Having said that then I would like to hear what is going on since Caucasus is an interesting area.

All I know is that Russia supports Armenia while Turkey supports Azerbaijan. Iran apparently supports Armenia despite the areas that border South Caucasus from the Iranian side are mainly inhabited by Azeri Iranians.

This is why in an open conflict Iran will be pooched. They will loose south-Azerbaijan in open conflict because local Azeri in Iran will rise.

Having said that then I would like to hear what is going on since Caucasus is an interesting area.

All I know is that Russia supports Armenia while Turkey supports Azerbaijan. Iran apparently supports Armenia despite the areas that border South Caucasus from the Iranian side are mainly inhabited by Azeri Iranians.

The diversity in terms of languages is quite amazing in Caucasus. From North to South and from West to East. There are so many small ethnic groups with totally distinct languages, cultures etc. It is as diverse in terms of languages as parts of Africa which is otherwise the by far most diverse area in the world. Often with a distinct warrior like culture. It reminds me of the mountainous areas of Hijaz and Yemen that are also inhabited by people of a similar culture of what I call "mountain warriors". Same can be said about many other people of the region and the world. Funny and interesting to observe those similarities.

I have always wondered how come many Caucasians show great affinity with the people of ME, often Semitic speaking (Arabs, Assyrians, Jews etc.) in terms of paternal lineage (Human Y-chromosme DNA haplogroup).

We actually have quite a few Armenians in the Arab world. Mainly in the Levant and especially in Lebanon.

Not sure about the accuracy of this short video. I am about to watch it.

This conflict is not much spoken about, Maybe gets 1/1000 of the coverage that the Israeli-Palestinain conflict gets. Really strange.
I hear that Armenians are really poor. There is quite a big community of Armenians in France and Paris and I met a few. Nice people overall. They have many funny sounding names but so do many Caucasians.

The Georgian alphabet is also something to behold. Very cool looking and totally different from others that I have seen.

Armenians are a bunch of dead-brain racist anti muslims. Just see the link below, and you would find it out by yourself. they have turned a mosque into a .... to insult muslims.
Today.Az - Exposed: Armenians turned the mosque in Azerbaijani Agdam region into a... - PHOTOS

haha, Azerbaijan is by far, more democratic than mullah regime. The difference is the hypocrisy of mullahs who support anti Iranian-sunni arabs in Palestine and they oppose the second shia country of the world, aka Azerbaijan.
The reason is very clear. mullahs are afraid of spreading the secular ideas from Azerbaijan, and also dead frightened by pan turks in baku.
STFU troll

This is why in an open conflict Iran will be pooched. They will loose south-Azerbaijan in open conflict because local Azeri in Iran will rise.
:)

Get lost kurdish(wannabe persian-turk-arab) troll. Either provide a response with solid proof or read the comments and try to learn something.

you are such a low creature that i'll never get into any discussion with u , not cause u have anything to propose , but because u r a suicide troll .

go wash your toilets in US and dont talk .

troll

Wow, I see that this is quite a sensitive and heated debate that I am not a part of and still ignorant about. So I cannot comment. I just wanted to share my views on Caucasus etc. that I find interesting. That was all.

I take the side of Azerbaijan here because they are Muslim and because my mother once visited Baku when the USSR still existed. LOL. As a tourist. She visited what is now Georgia and Armenia as well.

But I don't hate Armenians either since I got to know 2-3 Armenians and they were all friendly people. One of them was named Hayk and was an Armenian from Iraq.

Wow, I see that this is quite a sensitive and heated debate that I am not a part of and still ignorant about. So I cannot comment. I just wanted to share my views on Caucasus etc. that I find interesting. That was all.

I take the side of Azerbaijan here because they are Muslim and because my mother once visited Baku when the USSR still existed. LOL.

But I don't hate Armenians either since I got to know 2-3 Armenians and they were all friendly people. One of them was named Hayk and was an Armenian from Iraq.
Iran helped massacre of Muslims in Karabakh. Iran can't be muslim nation.

I understand why Christians support Armenians. But they still support illegal occupation of Karabakh and the massacres that happened there.

I don't support one side. I support humanity and countries like Armenia and Iran are anti-human.

neutrally saying azerbaijan looks to be a better place to live.its economy,military everything is superior. but then that's not the topic

as an indian,i am a bit inclined towards armenia.

Politics. Religion in our current age and also before has been intermingled with policy and used as an excuse to invade others. If not religion then race, language, tribalism etc. would be used. That is just human nature.

But as I said I do not know much about the conflict other than Russia and Iran supporting Armenia and Turkey Azerbaijan. From there on I do not know much. I know more much, much more about the Chechen conflict and what is going on in Dagestan.

i wont bash turkey just because the most well known troll in the forum trolled iran ;

but as long as i remember armenians were the one massacred , not the other way around .

also never interfered , but was the only country whose meddling had a positive affect on the situation

now get lost

neutrally saying azerbaijan looks to be a better place to live.its economy,military everything is superior. but then that's not the topic

as an indian,i am a bit inclined towards armenia.

Why on the earth do/should Indians who are not even located in the ancient MIddle East or Caucasus have an opinion? What makes you as an Indian close to Armenia? More or less nothing. Every person from the ME has a a closer affinity to South Caucasus than anyone else outside of North Caucasus on the other side of the mountain ranges.

None of those countries are even Hindu or have been part of India (which came to an existence in 1947) or have any cultural ties to it. Nor do Indians reside there.:o:o_O

For instance Armenians and Arabs in the Arab world are often impossible to pick apart. Seen it with my own eyes.

hey @rmi5 do u really think local azeris will rise? :what:

Why on the earth do/should Indians who are not even located in the ancient MIddle East or Caucasus have an opinion? What makes you as an Indian close to Armenia? More or less nothing. Every person from the ME have a a closer affinity to South Caucasus than anyone else outside of North Caucasus on the other side of the mountain ranges.

None of those countries are even Hindu or have been part of India or have any cultural ties to it. Nor do Indians reside there.
facepalm
You cannot be a Pakistani.

Armenia–Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTW, Pakistan is the only country that does not recognize Armenia. :pakistan::cheers:
Now, go and show your true flag.

look at his post al hasani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom