What's new

Details and analysis of Iran KSA agreement

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Apparently Iran and KSA have made an agreement in the backdoor negotiations mostly unseen by the media or perhaps Hidden from public. Anyways a good piece of analysis of this political agreement which includes a Wide area of political matters.

Would be glad to know your ideas.

Apparently Iran and KSA have made an agreement in the backdoor negotiations mostly unseen by the media or perhaps Hidden from public. Anyways a good piece of analysis of this political agreement which includes a Wide area of political matters.

Any chance of a translation for us non farsi speakers/readers?

the source itself is horseshit and full of assumptions. Syria has normalized with KSA long time ago and they even admitted him back to arab league making all of this pretty much fruitless and nonsense. They wanna disengage because they don't have the money like KSA. Such stuff shouldn't even passed along as it is empty discourse assumptions and only meant for that it doesn't fly in the real world far from facts It is someones illusions

Last edited:
Any chance of a translation for us non farsi speakers/readers?
I read it..the parts that stand out:

Saudi relationships with Iran is always Tactical and not longstanding.

Saudis always approach Iran when US umbrella is fading away from them.

Most Issues resolved..Yemen is the problem...Saudis very sensitive to who is part of the power structure there.

Author keeps mentioning that Saudi side will change behaviour (with Iran) depending on US relationships with them.

Who cares what the Arabs and the Persians do.

Pakistan and Turkiye are the khalifahs of the 21st century.

Arabs and Persians are same side of the US/Israeli coin.

USA's presence in the region is the very reason why we cannot have a Long standing peace with KSA.

The issue is Foreign presence in this region and the Sauds occassionally going high on American thing.
:omghaha:

One doesn’t have enough energy to keep its lights on and the other has its currency in free fall
He is being sarcastic

Last edited:
the source itself is horseshit and full of assumptions. Syria has normalized with KSA long time ago and they even admitted him back to arab league making all of this pretty much fruitless and nonsense. They wanna disengage because they don't have the money like KSA. Such stuff shouldn't even passed along as it is empty discourse assumptions and only meant for that it doesn't fly in the real world far from facts It is someones illusions
Iran once went high American thing too when puppet Pahlavi Kings were ruling the country.

KSA is a Kingdom with no public base amongst people of Arabian peninsula. Just like the M. Shah. Pahlavi Sauds see their power sealed by American weapons and appeasing Israelis through various ways.

Is Iranian problem with KSA something religious? The answer is absolutely not from Iranian point of view. So, it must be something else. However the hatred of Muslims in the hearts of Sauds is something as old as creation of this Kingdom with British support. And Iranian Revolution was an Islamic one that supported anti Israeli Sunnis along with Shias of the region. Without the Sunni resistance in peninsula, today there was no Madina or Mecca to begin with, Sauds and their paid minions can deny it all they want.

KSA on the other hand always speaks of eliminating Shias through fake and bogus Revolutionaries such as Al Qaeda, ISIS etc. Not to mention that they forget that these western supported savages could well turn on themselves.

Iran once went high American thing too when puppet Pahlavi Kings were ruling the country.

KSA is a Kingdom with no public base amongst people of Arabian peninsula. Just like the M. Shah. Pahlavi Sauds see their power sealed by American weapons and appeasing Israelis through various ways.

Is Iranian problem with KSA something religious? The answer is absolutely not from Iranian point of view. So, it must be something else. However the hatred of Muslims in the hearts of Sauds is something as old as creation of this Kingdom with British support. And Iranian Revolution was an Islamic one that supported anti Israeli Sunnis along with Shias of the region. Without the Sunni resistance in peninsula, today there was no Madina or Mecca to begin with, Sauds and their paid minions can deny it all they want.

KSA on the other hand always speaks of eliminating Shias through fake and bogus Revolutionaries such as Al Qaeda, ISIS etc. Not to mention that they forget that these western supported savages could well turn on themselves.

One of the most absolute deluded poster on this forum. I don't even know sometimes in which universe you exist in because you only type down things taken from an alternative universe because it certainly ain't in this universe..

First of all KSA has zero fuks to do with ISIS or other AQ or none state actors that is as zero fat fuks KSA doesn't deal with these elements and there is animosty between these elements and KSA who are outlawed in KSA and you can only believe in that stuff if you believe in bigfoot as well being real. Stop wasting your time in conspiracy theories.

As for the Kingdom being enemies with Iran because of others that is fake also and the assumption that the US has anything here. The Kingdom is unchellenged in the region and I mean nobody can chellenge them in the region as in become threat to them in fact not many can in the whole world except NATO due to a vast coalition. They have stronger base than Iran in the region forget the US in this occasion. KSA faces zero regional competition whatsoever or threat regionally that is just a ground fact. They have the right amount of allies and backing that not even Turkey has. Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Qatar, KSA, Sudan etc etc and many more they are strongly represented regionally hence the projection of Iran being something that can alter anything with KSA geopolitically is hilarious. The only existential threat KSA faces is a multiple NATO force of a vaste coalition hence Iran doesn't have the numbers it falls far from that and basically harmless that is just the hard truth and ground reality. So all of this projections you are doing is basically not ground realities and you just deluding yourself from what is on the ground.

There is fiction and there is fact you never mix these two together because they just don't work out together.

Last edited:
One of the most absolute deluded poster on this forum. I don't even know sometimes in which universe you exist in because you only type down things taken from an alternative universe because it certainly ain't in this universe..

First of all KSA has zero fuks to do with ISIS or other AQ or none state actors that is as zero fat fuks KSA doesn't deal with these elements and there is animosty between these elements and KSA who are outlawed in KSA and you can only believe in that stuff if you believe in bigfoot as well being real. Stop wasting your time in conspiracy theories.

As for the Kingdom being enemies with Iran because of others that is fake also and the assumption that the US has anything here. The Kingdom is unchellenged in the region and I mean nobody can chellenge them in the region as in become threat to them in fact not many can in the whole world except NATO due to a vast coalition. They have stronger base than Iran in the region forget the US in this occasion. KSA faces zero regional competition whatsoever or threat regionally that is just a ground fact. They have the right amount of allies and backing that not even Turkey has. Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Qatar, KSA, Sudan etc etc and many more they are strongly represented regionally hence the projection of Iran being something that can alter anything with KSA geopolitically is hilarious. The only existential threat KSA faces is a multiple NATO force of a vaste coalition hence Iran doesn't have the numbers it falls far from that and basically harmless entity that is just the hard truth and ground reality. So all of this projections you are doing is basically not ground realities and you just deluding yourself from what is on the ground.

There is fiction and there is fact you never mix these two together because they just don't work out together.
If you are trying to prove that KSA is an important actor of the region then i must say that you are right. A geostrategic country, one of the most important hotspots in the world in the geostrategic Sense.

This high potential of a Muslim majority land is being used by Americans through that kingdom, you can't deny it my friend.

I was not trying to make an Iran vs KSA title in my comment but merely trying to point to the problems between the two.

As for the Kingdom being enemies with Iran because of others that is fake also and the assumption that the US has anything here. The Kingdom is unchellenged in the region and I mean nobody can chellenge them in the region as in become threat to them in fact not many can in the whole world except NATO due to a vast coalition. They have stronger base than Iran in the region forget the US in this occasion. KSA faces zero regional competition whatsoever or threat regionally that is just a ground fact. They have the right amount of allies and backing that not even Turkey has. Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Qatar, KSA, Sudan etc etc and many more they are strongly represented regionally hence the projection of Iran being something that can alter anything with KSA geopolitically is hilarious. The only existential threat KSA faces is a multiple NATO force of a vaste coalition hence Iran doesn't have the numbers it falls far from that and basically harmless that is just the hard truth and ground reality. So all of this projections you are doing is basically not ground realities and you just deluding yourself from what is on the ground.

I never laugh good as now..where are you living...no one in the world consider KSA to be factor..military or political...they are joke in military circles in whole world..and those other you mentioned are barely any better....I didnt saw any reputable military expert consider KSA to be in top 50 world militaries..I dont know what you smoke but Iran doesnt need to do shit..KSA cant handle few tribes...****..most experts predict it will not exist in 10-15 years..so stop been delusional..all those countries you mentioned are Israel bitches..I was personaly saw all mighty Turks in Bosnia..not been able to deliver ammunition for light weapons for our troops without ...I am quoting "See what Amercians say about that"..and that was their answer for everything at that time..nothing changed from that time,Turkey military is still same and most powerful entity in Turkey..even their last coop failed....as long Turkey military is pro-Nato,Turkey will be just US and Nato station for Israel logistic,...All those countries,except Turkey need external security guarantees..and you consider those somehow powerful..Wake up,..we see who is building military fronts on Israel borders and who are their largest trade and military partners

Not sure how genuine these reports are, but would love to see a Saudi-Iranian reapproachment.

Back
Top Bottom