What's new

Details and analysis of Iran KSA agreement

I never laugh good as now..where are you living...no one in the world consider KSA to be factor..military or political...they are joke in military circles in whole world..and those other you mentioned are barely any better....I didnt saw any reputable military expert consider KSA to be in top 50 world militaries..I dont know what you smoke but Iran doesnt need to do shit..KSA cant handle few tribes...****..most experts predict it will not exist in 10-15 years..so stop been delusional..all those countries you mentioned are Israel bitches..I was personaly saw all mighty Turks in Bosnia..not been able to deliver ammunition for light weapons for our troops without ...I am quoting "See what Amercians say about that"..and that was their answer for everything at that time..nothing changed from that time,Turkey military is still same and most powerful entity in Turkey..even their last coop failed....as long Turkey military is pro-Nato,Turkey will be just US and Nato station for Israel logistic,...All those countries,except Turkey need external security guarantees..and you consider those somehow powerful..Wake up,..we see who is building military fronts on Israel borders and who are their largest trade and military partners

This is some cute delulu from some fanatic bosnian western wannabe soyboy. There is reality and than there is fiction. Forget all these elements NATO itself won't be able to chellenge if they were to march on the Qibla that rest is gibberish talk. 400m strong guards there with around 10 countries having quick access to the area and connectivity.

War is not based on some wishy washy fairytale or some sort of anime cartoon. People die in engagments and they die in vast numbers. Example you mentioned tribes they can end these tribes within days if they take there gloves off via gassing them all within days but that is not the intention here it is civil war and only limited engagement is needed here nothing more. Don't miscalculate us here nor take us for granted we have even access to nukes ''We will destroy anything that marches on the holy land'' It doesn't matter who even the prophecy is on our side in that area the Prophet said nothing will be able to pass Medinah militarily. 80 countries will attempt to march on it nothing will pass us.

There is the real world and than there is the delulu world. I almost regret bursting your bubbles but what hack someone had to spill the beans eventually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom