What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

All Pakistani news channels are airing his speech.

very misleading title, he is saying if people of pakistan dont accept the karachi mandate why dont they separate karachi, never did he call for azad karachi, he didnt used the word azad, what horeshitt?

A treason case should be filed against him...

After going in elections under the regime of a traitor Najam Sethi.... every participant candidate shall be trialled for treason.

MQM apologists better not defend him, or try explaining what BS he meant. What happened in Karachi yesterday did not happen elsewhere. Why was the damn vote disrupted. Why were results delayed?

The only reason Altaf is barking like this is because he feels threatened. I bet we shall start to see Bori-bund corpses with PTI workers now. Change of threat perception = change of menu.

altaf hussain always says treacherous and divisise things ... he went to india and called creation of Pakistan a mistake
now after doing massive rigging he is barking that if Pakistan doesnt accept the rigging done by MQM then seperate Karchi from Pakistan

people are trying to isolate karachi rigging from punjab/lahore rigging and why is that?

if you segregate karachi from entire country then reaction is a normal thing

30ic1hk.jpg

MQM apologists better not defend him, or try explaining what BS he meant. What happened in Karachi yesterday did not happen elsewhere. Why was the damn vote disrupted. Why were results delayed?

The only reason Altaf is barking like this is because he feels threatened. I bet we shall start to see Bori-bund corpses with PTI workers now. Change of threat perception = change of menu.

go ask ECP.....................

it was also disrupted in bhawalpur, go read the news

and please dont justify what saad rafique did yesterday with his thappa gang :lol: and else where in lahore, i can recall atleast 4 seats which was being won by PTI after which PMLN claimed 12 out of 13 seats :lol:

Back
Top Bottom