What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

MQM is out of power after a looong time. They will use Karachi to punish the federal and Sindh government. I fully expect a mini operation against NaMaloom Afrad within months. This is not the time to back off for rest of Pakistan. If MQM wins seat by fair means, I would support them. But if they continue doing what they have done til now, they will find no allies in the rest of Pakistan. This threat of separation is basically how they see things and how they intend to blackmail the future governments.

Again, this is the time to show strong resolve against chauvinism. I support protesters at Teen Talwar. If I were in Karachi, I would join them.

MQM is out of power after a looong time. They will use Karachi to punish the federal and Sindh government. I fully expect a mini operation against NaMaloom Afrad within months. This is not the time to back off for rest of Pakistan. If MQM wins seat by fair means, I would support them. But if they continue doing what they have done til now, they will find no allies in the rest of Pakistan. This threat of separation is basically how they see things and how they intend to blackmail the future governments.

Again, this is the time to show strong resolve against chauvinism. I support protesters at Teen Talwar. If I were in Karachi, I would join them.

they are freely protesting where as your PMLN gang has already beaten kids and women protesters in lahore

go ask ECP.....................

it was also disrupted in bhawalpur, go read the news

and please dont justify what saad rafique did yesterday with his thappa gang :lol: and else where in lahore, i can recall atleast 4 seats which was being won by PTI after which PMLN claimed 12 out of 13 seats :lol:

Khawaja Saad Rafique gave an explanation that made sense. I am willing to give him benefit of the doubt until ECP has something to say about his conduct.

Random happenings elsewhere do not equal systematic rigging in Karachi. If MQM won fairly, then why is Altaf braying like a buffalo calf?

30ic1hk.jpg

Lol
That was so innovative!!

Khawaja Saad Rafique gave an explanation that made sense. I am willing to give him benefit of the doubt until ECP has something to say about his conduct.

Random happenings elsewhere do not equal systematic rigging in Karachi. If MQM won fairly, then why is Altaf braying like a buffalo calf?

:lol: made sense, rigging making sense :lol:

first sort your issues out before pointing fingers at others

they are freely protesting where as your PMLN gang has already beaten kids and women protesters in lahore

But we do not have a single person from PML-N leadership issuing threats of 'talwar' attacks. It is a local thing.

Are you saying that Altaf is acting normally?

very misleading title, he is saying if people of pakistan dont accept the karachi mandate why dont they separate karachi, never did he call for azad karachi, he didnt used the word azad, what horeshitt?

Really check again... He said, don't play with fire, separate "US". what does that means..

Altaf should be grabbed from his balls and should be hanged in karachi, for 3 days, and all Karachist should hit him with stones..

or another better option.. all elections in Karachi should be cancelled.. on all polling stations they put cctv and all webcams should be made public.. than see whether they can win even single seat in karachi or not...

PML-N, and PML-F should give full support to JI and PTI on this sadka-e-jariya..

Whenever these mofos are out of power they start using violence... wouldnt be surprised if nawaz ch.itya starts another operation against this fag ... like the 90s..

But we do not have a single person from PML-N leadership issuing threats of 'talwar' attacks. It is a local thing.

Are you saying that Altaf is acting normally?

they are not making threats they have already attacked them women and children do you guys even have any dignity?

Separate Karachi if you hate our mandate, Altaf to

In a reply to allegations pertaining to poll rigging being leveled against MQM in Karachi and Hyderabad, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain said if the ‘establishment’ doesn’t like the mandate of his party, it should go ahead and detach it from the rest of the country.

“Separate Karachi (from the rest of the country) if you dislike its people’s mandate,” Altaf Hussain said to the ‘establishment’ while addressing his party workers and supporters via telephone at his party’s Headquarters, Nine Zero.

He said, ‘instead of abusing Karachi and its people, separate Karachi from Pakistan’ and warned the ‘establishment’ that there were playing with fire. “If you didn’t stop playing with fire, it would burn down the entire Pakistan,” he snapped, and at the same time added that he was not issuing any threats to anyone.

Altaf Hussain alleged that hatred was being spread against MQM across the country and regretted that his party ends up facing blames for every wrongdoing that it never commits. “If MQM carried out rigging (in Karachi) then what made the tsunami disappear in Punjab,” he argued.

He warned the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to reach a decision with honesty or else they will not be able to find any shelter.

The MQM Chief dared anyone who is opposing his party to come up with evidence and warned that if opposition was not stopped, he would not take long to let his associates free to act on their own. “How can I control them and for how long,” he added.

The MQM Chief alerted Karachiites to get ready to stand up against the bullying and that soon a call will be issued to them in this regard.

“Altaf Hussain should not be blamed if a war breaks out among the people,” he warned, adding whoever attempted to conduct propaganda will face a war.

He said ‘we will see how many big shots come out to engage in bullying’.

“The nations which are put against the wall usually choose to build their separate home (land),” Altaf Hussain warned.

He said if only one province is considered Pakistan, then the entire country would suffer damage.

He said if a member of his party has gone out of line it is because of the latter’s own choice. However, he added, that there was no place for criminals in his party.

KARACHI: Reacting to rigging allegations hurled at Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in the May 11 polls, Altaf Hussain on Sunday night ‘offered establishment’ to detach Karachi from rest of Pakistan if they do not like the public mandate of his party, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to party workers, he said the party’s mandate in Karachi should be accepted by all. “Despite of illegal and unconstitutional delimitation, Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf could see rigging in Karachi only,” said Hussain. “If polls were rigged in Karachi then where has tsunami disappeared in Punjab,” he questioned.

Snapping at PTI activists, who are currently protesting against alleged rigging in number of constituencies in Karachi, the MQM chief said the party workers will teach the protesters at Teen Talwar a lesson if he orders them to do so.

Hussain threatened to break arms of those who are hatching conspiracies against MQM. He directed the party activists to prepare themselves mentally for his next call. “I am about to set free my enraged followers if opposition against our party is not stopped,” he added.

Detach Karachi if establishment can

this m***fkr should be hanged!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom