What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

If this is not terrorism, than what is?

393060_10151389772896766_1165649138_n.png

Separate Karachi from Pakistan if you don't like MQM mandate: Altaf

KARACHI: In a reply to allegations pertaining to poll rigging being leveled against MQM in Karachi and Hyderabad, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain said if the ‘establishment’ doesn’t like the mandate of his party, it should go ahead and detach it from the rest of the country.

“Separate Karachi (from the rest of the country) if you dislike its people’s mandate,” Altaf Hussain said to the ‘establishment’ while addressing his party workers and supporters via telephone at his party’s Headquarters, Nine Zero.

He said, ‘instead of abusing Karachi and its people, separate Karachi from Pakistan’ and warned the ‘establishment’ that they were playing with fire. “If you didn’t stop playing with fire, it would burn down the entire Pakistan,” he snapped, and at the same time added that he was not issuing any threats to anyone.

"The non-Urdu speaking people may continue to safely live in the city," he assured.

Altaf Hussain alleged that hatred was being spread against MQM across the country and regretted that his party ends up facing blames for every wrongdoing that it never commits. “If MQM carried out rigging (in Karachi) then what made the tsunami disappear in Punjab,” he argued.

He warned the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to reach a decision with honesty or else they will not be able to find any shelter.

The MQM Chief dared anyone who is opposing his party to come up with evidence and warned that if opposition was not stopped, he would not take long to let his associates free to act on their own. “How can I control them and for how long,” he added.

The MQM Chief alerted Karachiites to get ready to stand up against the bullying and that soon a call will be issued to them in this regard.

“Altaf Hussain should not be blamed if a war breaks out among the people,” he warned, adding whoever attempted to conduct propaganda will face a war.

He said ‘we will see how many big shots come out to engage in bullying’.

“The nations which are put against the wall usually choose to build their separate home (land),” Altaf Hussain warned.

He said if only one province is considered Pakistan, then the entire country would suffer damage.

He said if a member of his party has gone out of line it is because of the latter’s own choice. However, he added, that there was no place for criminals in his party.

Separate Karachi from Pakistan if you dont like MQM mandate: Altaf - thenews.com.pk

few months back, there were rumors that altaf hussein is dying due to kidney failure!
If true than, can some one confirm his estimated date of death?

Britishers are trying hard to extend his life so that he can keep on creating problems for Pakistan. After all he is there citizen.

all mofos should remember any detaching parts will get small tactical gifts................

He is desperate to enter government. Couple of days threats and then when he is government all shall be back to normal.

Although I agree he needs to be taken care off.

I have seen many elections in karachi but i haven't seen that much rigging in my life, PTI was easily winning atleast 3 to 4 seats in karachi and the speech of this sick bastered hiding himself is a result of the mandate that has been given to PTI by the people of karachi, the black lizard feel threatened.

@Mav3rick

How do you defend our Quaid-e-Chawwal when he does this kind of talk?

Dude, it is quite simple literally. Before you ask me why AH made these statements, perhaps it is time you asked yourself what pushed him to the use of these extreme words. Stop pushing MQM against the wall because the consequences may be disastrous for the whole country.

Rigging may have happened in Karachi, but can anybody in their right mind deny that it did not occur on a similar level in interior Sindh, Punjab and the rest of the country? Why is only Karachi the target of all attention?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are three people till date that are going to have a very severe punishment in hell which no one in this world can ever imagine.
(1) Pharoh
(2) Hitler
(3) Altaf Hussain

Furthermore, if Satan (Lucifier) was a human, Altaf Hussain would be the best candidate for that job!

Dude, it is quite simple literally. Before you ask me why AH made these statements, perhaps it is time you asked yourself what pushed him to the use of these extreme words. Stop pushing MQM against the wall because the consequences may be disastrous for the whole country.

Rigging may have happened in Karachi, but can anybody in their right mind deny that it did not occur on a similar level in interior Sindh, Punjab and the rest of the country? Why is only Karachi the target of all attention?

Ohhhhh so you mean we should NOT talk about MQM rigging because the same was happend in other areas?

and by the way its MQM who is phusing everyone against the wall.

The people in Karachi shown courage to MQM ghundagardi and refused to vote for it at gun point. thats a good begining.

Time to eleminat any rat that is talking about breaking Pakistan

The bastard rented terrorists have finaly said what he wanted to say, the truth has finally come out of this bastards mouth.

Now where is this dajjal CJ? who only loves to take action only against Pak Army, the Intel Agencies & Gen. Musharraf. Where is his Suo Moto?

The truth is all the corrupt which includes MQM, PML-N, various politicians, corrupt Media, corrupt judges & lawyers are all united. You people will see them only harming Pakistan.

my appeal to ISI to do something to this bulldog...:pakistan: sindi balochi punjabi pathan bhai bhai:pakistan:

Just 4 ???? Pakistan has more nations rather 4 ............ Siraiki .... Brohi ... Kashmiri ... Urdu spoken etc etc etc ........
But nations are no matter you have to say we are Pakistani & will be forever Inshaa-Allah ..........

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom