What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

yea he dhumkyaan hum province waley ik dosrey ho detey rhetey hein

Give us freedom if you cannot fulfill our demand of power

Make four province as four different independent countries

then after our province get separate from pakistan then we will start fighting and make grouping in same province..then you will have some areas in karachi reserve for pashtuns, one for muhajir/urdu speaker and one for punjabi/sindhi

and thats our mentality because of which our country never get progress

mr oscar quoted me scum :cry:, when i said harsh words and scums to mqm worker :butcher: caught by army personals for jali stamps , my grand parents were muhajir but i am Pakistani, and i support military operation against mqm or any other parties working against PAKISTAN :pakistan:... and friends i live in karachi 90% of the population has nothing to do with mqm.

yeh kaarchi is ki maa jaheez mai le kar aye the. MQM ka mandate na manno tu karachi alag kar do who the $#^%^$ does he think he ?

Altaf is showing his true colors. He has zero understanding of politics and runs politics by force.

Pisses over democracy every election and then whines when he doesn't get votes anywhere outside Karachi due to such statements despite plenty of efforts to break in Punjab and start up politics there.

This guy really needs to fcking kill himself

mr oscar quoted me scum :cry:, when i said harsh words and scums to mqm worker :butcher: caught by army personals for jali stamps , my grand parents were muhajir but i am Pakistani, and i support military operation against mqm or any other parties working against PAKISTAN :pakistan:... and friends i live in karachi 90% of the population has nothing to do with mqm.

because all of these MQM scum.. regardless.. have lives and wives and children.
if you have that done to your mother and sister.. then wish it on them.
I value humanity.. and regardless of venom.. regardless of traitorous statements.. I value human life.
Learn from the Prophet...

Only people like Abu Jahal did not value human life.

Somebody remind him that until 2008 they WERE WORKING with the establishment.

beta altaf bhai say panga nahi

laanat hai MQM kay upar

Jala watani mai bhi Dushman dari

Altaf bhai is a deranged fat dude who value is similar to the tail of a lizard.
A lizards tail falls off to dance around and while everybody focuses on it while the Lizard is free to do all it wants.

The people who actually control MQM are those that get the votes xxxxx-nil.. and some dont even come to light.

525733_537100969665499_283144009_n.jpg

Altaf is showing his true colors. He has zero understanding of politics and runs politics by force.

Pisses over democracy every election and then whines when he doesn't get votes anywhere outside Karachi due to such statements despite plenty of efforts to break in Punjab and start up politics there.

Childish approach master.

Altaf has survived and runs a big political party via comlink because he is way ahead in politics.

Exploited the genuine urdu speaking sentiment and retains it and has ample control inside the Karachi administration.

He has been allowed by many power centers to continue.

lol election rigging happened all over pakistan.but Target as always is Altaf bhai. Wth!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom