What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

I can't speak for others but if AH is gone, mqm will be accepted if led by a new face not the usual farooq or the top 4 men i think mqm can adopt strategy like PTI naye chehrey perhaps can extend to one more province like Punjab.

They love to remain enslaved by AH. his natural death may bring some change in the ghunda gardi. time for MQM to bring educated and stable leaders to lead and make it a national party

I can't speak for others but if AH is gone, mqm will be accepted if led by a new face not the usual farooq or the top 4 men i think mqm can adopt strategy like PTI naye chehrey perhaps can extend to one more province like Punjab.

How about an MQM led by Musharraf??

Brother, I did not expect this from you. I mean make as much fun of AH picture as you want, but doing something and stating that the action was committed by Allah is a grave sin.
My dear, i didn't create that image, there's a whole site full of such material.

4870-altaf-hussain-funny-pics-altaf-hussain-is-a-great.jpg

52d1358715557-altaf-hussain-mqm-leader-cnic-political-jokes-altaf-cnic.jpg

Imran_altaf+Hussain.jpg

By outsiders you do not mean the migrants, do you? Because those migrants, if they can create a Pakistan where your fore fathers never had to move a muscle for independence, they can most definitely teach you a thing or two about shoving things here and there!!

AH and his breed and typle of his breed followers are NOT The ones who created Pakistan.

they anti-Pakistan ghundas are not loyal to Pakistan simple as that. And they can only teach ghunda gardi and haramkhori through bhata taking.

These morons dont have balls to earn bread through hard labour.

My dear, i didn't create that image, there's a whole site full of such material.

Imran_altaf+Hussain.jpg

52d1358715557-altaf-hussain-mqm-leader-cnic-political-jokes-altaf-cnic.jpg

Imran_altaf+Hussain.jpg

Now see, I have nothing against these pictures but the one that you posted earlier referred to actions of an individual as that of Allah. And since you posted it, you be committing a sin.

Its an opinion...learn to accept that everyone has one, rather than trying to cover it ...

No chit you an indian telling me this, and then you all have a collective heart burn when someone talks about your country. You hypocrite fools.

No chit you an indian telling me this, and then you all have a collective heart burn when someone talks about your country. You hypocrite fools.
Relax dear. No need to get so much worked up, upon IK not being able to become PM of pakistan.

Now interestingly, I find Indian political analysts being Bang on target when they estimated that PML-N will win majority of seats and PTI cannot gather more than 50 seats. Also predicted that either could be PML absolute mnajority or PML-N and MQM coalition.

Kiyun bhai? Karachi aap ki jageer hai kiya? How dare he say anything like this...ke karachi ko Pakistan se alag kardo? Aap hotay kon hain? Aik ghunda gard jis ne karachi ko tabah kar diya...apni ghunda gardi se? I live in karachi.. I belong to Urdu speaking family...My grand parents migrated from India..so yes we were Muhajir but first we are Pakistanis.. I hate this man to the core....Why doesnt Supreme Court take notice of his treasonous statements? Why no suo moto notice on his open treason? Tehreek e Insaf has also accused rigging in Punjab.. tu kia Imran khan ne ye kaha ke agar mandate pasand nahi tu Pakistan se alag kardo? Or has Nawaz Shariff said ke agar logon ko humara mandate pasand nahi tu Pakistan se alag kardo? I dont like most political partie....lekin itna besharam aur ghaddar koi aur nahi hai...How dare he openly issue treasonous statements and no one says anything? And worse...is people justifying his statements here..

Relax dear. No need to get so much worked up, upon IK not being able to become PM of pakistan.

Now interestingly, I find Indian political analysts being Bang on target when they estimated that PML-N will win majority of seats and PTI cannot gather more than 50 seats. Also predicted that either could be PML absolute mnajority or PML-N and MQM coalition.

No really now you also know who I was actually rooting for, I think I will let one of yall pick me clothes as well one day. But then again going by the normal fashion sense on display by yall, I will pass on that.

Altaf is a pig who squeals too much, because of his continued existence I have lost hope in ISI.

Why are you insulting the animal. Give some respect to animals. Animals are the "citizens" who are worth nothing in the constitution. Citizens are only those who are sitting in parliament again and again.

No really now you also know who I was actually rooting for, I think I will let one of yall pick me clothes as well one day. But then again going by the normal fashion sense on display by yall, I will pass on that.

See again, you are proving that you are pretty disturbed like many of your upper-middle class IK enthusiast pakistanis. Not ready to accept peoples vedict.

Watch the video and let go the accumulated frustration. :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=gh_UZuNUZR0

As far as Altaf bhai is concerned he is known to issue such statements every now and then, still his party wins peoples mandate. So means he is OK with Karachiates.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom