What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

See again, you are proving that you are pretty disturbed like many of your upper-middle class IK enthusiast pakistanis. Not ready to accept peoples vedict.

Watch the video and let go the accumulated frustration. :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=gh_UZuNUZR0
As I said earlier you need to

MYOGDB
And then
STFU
And then
GTFOH.

Cause this threat is about altaf the traitor, you opinion on the matter counts for chit, and now after this as I know you being an indian cant help it will comment again, so that you can satisfy your ego, I wouldnt give a rats no sun shine zone for what you think. Just stop derailing the topic, and you need not to even bother at the first place.

why no ARTICLE 6 against Altaf for being ghadaar-e-wattan? clearly he said seperate karachi!

why no ARTICLE 6 against Altaf for being ghadaar-e-wattan? clearly he said seperate karachi!

- Qadri a Pakistani Passport holder was not allowed to file the law suit but Altaf is allowed to say anything against Pakistan and do anything in Karachi.

- Qadri a Pakistani Passport holder having dual nationality but he was not contesting any elections because he had respect for the clauses on the constitution but others are being allowed again and again.

- Qadri a Pakistani Passport holder was not allowed to file the law suit but politicians can do anything to get the seats in parliament.

- Qadri a Pakistani Passport holder wanted free and fair elections as er the constitution but no one supported him but politicians can do anything against the constitution and say anything against the very same country where they want chairs in parliament and assemblies and they get supporters to support them.

Evil dies a very slow death. He will, in all probability, outlive us all! :D

few months back, there were rumors that altaf hussein is dying due to kidney failure!
If true than, can some one confirm his estimated date of death?

Question will mqm accept musharraf and disband militant wing.

MQM cannot disband its militant wing as otherwise the massive influx of criminal elements, to the biggest and most prosperous city of Pakistan, since the 90's would be free to do as please without challenge or fear of retribution. But I can guarantee that if MQM ever gets a home minister or CM or mayor (that actually has control over all civic agencies including police) then MQM would not need a militant wing.

Kiyun bhai? Karachi aap ki jageer hai kiya? How dare he say anything like this...ke karachi ko Pakistan se alag kardo? Aap hotay kon hain? Aik ghunda gard jis ne karachi ko tabah kar diya...apni ghunda gardi se? I live in karachi.. I belong to Urdu speaking family...My grand parents migrated from India..so yes we were Muhajir but first we are Pakistanis.. I hate this man to the core....Why doesnt Supreme Court take notice of his treasonous statements? Why no suo moto notice on his open treason? Tehreek e Insaf has also accused rigging in Punjab.. tu kia Imran khan ne ye kaha ke agar mandate pasand nahi tu Pakistan se alag kardo? Or has Nawaz Shariff said ke agar logon ko humara mandate pasand nahi tu Pakistan se alag kardo? I dont like most political partie....lekin itna besharam aur ghaddar koi aur nahi hai...How dare he openly issue treasonous statements and no one says anything? And worse...is people justifying his statements here..

Yeh jo hamare apne morals ke geet gaate rehte hain na, yeh apni qoum ko kitna nuksaan pohanchate hain yeh soch bhi nahi sakte. After all, we are Punjabi, Pashtun, Siraiki, Baloch, Sindhi, Mohajir etc. and this is the naked truth.

MQM ko jaane do mei dekhta hun aap ke ghar waale aur aap kitne gun gaate hain phir Pakistan ke when Aman Committee waale, ANP waale, Haqiqi waale, Talibaan aur baqi independent criminals have a free hand. Morals lagta hai sirf hum Mohajiron mei reh gayee hain!

He did not demand seperation, he offered them the establishment to annex Karachi if they do not accept the mandate of the people, or indirectly if they accept Karachiites then leave it alone.

He did not demand seperation, he offered them the establishment to annex Karachi if they do not accept the mandate of the people, or indirectly if they accept Karachiites then leave it alone.

kiyaaaaaaaaaaa???? annexation to what? a new country a new province to what? i am shocked how you guys can play with words like munafiqs and change clear words and make double meanings out of it!!

BUT DON'T WORRY I KNOW IN THE RABITA COMMITTEE press confrence MQM will come and play munafiqat and mazloomiyat and say we are the victims of everyone!

Another Gift By General Zia a gift that keeps on giving

yaar yeh admi aaj bhi 25 saal saay bahar reh kaar hukmarani karta hai because all his supporters are ethnic centered! a man who clearly talks about break arms of media and using swords on protestors and talks about breaking karachi.

IS SUPPORTED BY its supporters not because they love him much but just because he claims an ethnicity! shameful and disgusting!

kiyaaaaaaaaaaa???? annexation to what? a new country a new province to what? i am shocked how you guys can play with words like munafiqs and change clear words and make double meanings out of it!!

BUT DON'T WORRY I KNOW IN THE RABITA COMMITTEE press confrence MQM will come and play munafiqat and mazloomiyat and say we are the victims of everyone!

I think the words are very clearly that if the mandate of Karachi is not acceptable then leave Karachi alone, as an independent state. Atleast that's what I gather from the words. Point of focus and emphasis is on the word 'If' and the sentence 'If you cannot accept the mandate of Karachi'. So if the mandate is acceptable, Karachi stays with Pakistan....no issues.

Sab larai apne rights ki hai bhai.

I think the words are very clearly that if the mandate of Karachi is not acceptable then leave Karachi alone, as an independent state. Atleast that's what I gather from the words. Point of focus and emphasis is on the word 'If' and the sentence 'If you cannot accept the mandate of Karachi'. So if the mandate is acceptable, Karachi stays with Pakistan....no issues.

Sab larai apne rights ki hai bhai.

YAAR MQM aurtoun ki tarhan baatoun mein bateein nikaal leti hai! IF ho ya TIFF no other party in pakistan asked for seperation ONLY MQM!

and MQM did complete dhandli & won elections. and MQM clearly threatened to break arms of media & turn teen talwar into swords & kill innocent protestors at teen talwar!!

assi deshat gard batein koi aur leader karta hai kiya???? MQM kaa ronaa dhona iss liyaay haai because MQM is for the first time not need in federal or provncial government!

both can be formed without MQM support. hence MQM is crying and threatning to break pakistan. and in HALKA NA250 clearly people are protesting against MQM. in liyari MQM can never win in sohrab goth area MQM can never win. and in malir area MQM lost to PML N!

so bhai kaunsay karachi altaf kaa hai? altaf ko bolo jo bolnaa hai karachi mein aa kaar bolaay!! aur tornaay kii batein naa karaay!!!

ghadaar hai Altaf he clearly said BREAK karachi! now you can play with words but what he said everyone heard. but you being a brainwashed MQM guy will ofcourse find some excuse or the other!

MQM is on damage control press conference right now. Same bullshit that words were taken out of contest and whoever speaks of secession of Karachi from Pakistan is a traitor and MQM will fight such forces and blah blah.

Mr Altaf has said it clearly in yesterday's speech that if the establishment doesn't accept MQM mandate despite heavy rigging, then Karachi should be detached which means a separate province or independent.

Which in this case article 6 could be applied, or MQM should be made a illegal party. Karachi is the financial hub of Pakistan, nobody should be even dare to even think Karachi should be independent.

I could see trouble for MQM in future its fishing in troubled waters, Noon-league is not friendly to MQM, I wouldn't be surprised if a direct governor rule is applied in future as it happened before in Nawaz's tenure.

See again, you are proving that you are pretty disturbed like many of your upper-middle class IK enthusiast pakistanis. Not ready to accept peoples vedict.

Watch the video and let go the accumulated frustration. :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=gh_UZuNUZR0

As far as Altaf bhai is concerned he is known to issue such statements every now and then, still his party wins peoples mandate. So means he is OK with Karachiates.

I doubt if anyone is stopping you from posting. But unless you have something substantial to contribute, why not let Pakistanis drive this conversation?

Being outsiders, our generalized comments, observations - however valid- do not really add to the discussion in a deeply emotive topic. They just irritate forummers in a thread that is pretty interesting. But if you have any penetrating insight based on experience, reading, etc that would be great.

MQM is on damage control press conference right now. Same bullshit that words were taken out of contest and whoever speaks of secession of Karachi from Pakistan is a traitor and MQM will fight such forces and blah blah.

THIS I said this morning that MQM will come out change words and say we said this but we meant that!!! pata nahi Altaf bhai urdu boltay hain yaa farsi jo hum samjhtaay hain woh kehtaay hain hum naay yeh thori kaha!!

MQM always doesw this drama.

yesterday MQM was angry because in provincial & federal government NO ONE NEEDS THEM!!! there glory days are gone and now karachities are rising against them at teen talwar! which never happened against MQM

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom