What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

iss ghaday ki aulad ko koi kahai khuda kai lia apni gandi awaz mai telephone khitaab karna choor dai.

I am not trolling mate but why is it that pakistanis have always to be reminded that they should call themselves pakistanis?
You people should be more united than indians given the fact u r all muslims.Not just that you people had fought for separation.I can understand various provinces having minor differences with each other but not to the extent of cutting each other throats or threatening with secession.

Best comments, I saw so far...

Log maa behen ki gaalian de rahe hain openly, samne waala kab tak bardasht kerega? And the whole responsibility of NA-250 late polling lies with ECP, why blame MQM?

Pyaray Bhai, people curse politicians in any case. It is in a politician's job description that he has to be able to put up with all sorts of abuse. Inability to handle abuse is grounds for disqualification. Remember all the election ads against PML-N & IK? Even PPP did an amazing job of tolerating abuse. Why should Altaf be different? Why should MQM be treated any different?

لندن: الطاف حسین کےخلاف شکایات کا تانتا

ایم کیو ایم کی انتخابی کامیابی پر کراچی میں منعقدہ تقریب سے قائد تحریک الطاف حسین کے خطاب پر لندن میں میٹروپولیٹن پولیس کو عوام کی طرف سے متعدد شکایات موصول ہو رہی ہیں۔

میٹروپولیٹن پولیس کے ایک ترجمان نے بی بی سی اردو سروس کو بتایا کہ انھیں مسلسل الطاف حسین کے بارے میں شکایات موصول ہو رہی ہیں۔

میٹروپولیٹن پولیس کے ترجمان نے کہا کہ ابھی اس بارے میں پولیس نے کوئی اقدام نہیں اٹھایا ہے۔ جب پولیس کے ترجمان سے پوچھا گیا کہ ان کا ممکنہ رد عمل کیا ہو سکتا ہے تو انھوں نے اس کی تفصیل بتانے سے انکار کر دیا۔ ترجمان نے کہا کہ اس بارے میں آپ آئندہ چوبیس گھنٹوں میں رابطہ کریں۔

میٹروپولیٹن پولیس کے ترجمان نے یہ بتانے سے بھی انکار کیا کہ انھیں کتنی شکایات موصول ہوئی ہیں۔

الطاف حسین نے مذکورہ خطاب میں پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے کارکنان کے خلاف دھمکی آمیز زبان استعمال کی تھی اور انھوں نے کراچی کو ’اگر ۔۔ مگر‘ کے ساتھ ملک سے علیحدہ کرنے کا ذکر بھی کیا تھا۔

برطانیہ کے علاوہ پاکستان سے بھی لوگ بڑی تعداد میں لندن فون کر کے الطاف حسین کے خلاف شکایات درج کرا رہے ہیں۔

لاہور سے ایک خاتون صحافی نے نبیہا مہر شیخ بی بی سی کو بتایا کہ انھوں نے بھی الطاف حسین کی اس تقریر کے بارے میں لندن پولیس سے رابطہ کیا ہے۔ انھوں نے بتایا کہ لندن پولیس کا کہنا تھا کہ اس طرح کی شکایات کی بھر مار ہو گئی ہے۔

اس کے علاوہ شوسل میڈیا پر بھی لوگ الطاف حسین کی تقریر کے خلاف اپنے غم و غصے کا بھرپور اظہار کر رہے ہیں۔ فیس بک پر ایک پٹیشن پر بھی دستخط کرنے کی مہم جاری ہے جس کو برطانوی دارالعوم کے سامنے پیش کیا جائے گا۔

دریں اثناء لندن میں تحریک انصاف کے کارکنوں کی طرف سے سوموار کی شام پاکستانی سفارت خانے کے سامنے ایک احتجاجی مظاہرہ کیا گیا۔

اس مظاہرے میں لندن اور برطانیہ میں بسنے والے پاکستانیوں کی ایک بڑی تعداد نے شرکت کی۔ مظاہرے میں موجود ایک پاکستانی صحافی نے بی بی سی کو بتایا کہ مظاہرے میں ایک ہزار سے زیادہ افراد نے شرکت کی اور پاکستان ایمبسی کے سامنے کو چوک مظاہرین سے بھرا ہوا تھا۔

اس موقع پر تحریک انصاف کے کارکنوں اور مظاہرین نے عمران خان کے حق میں اور لاہور اور کراچی میں مبینہ دھاندلی کے خلاف نعرے لگائے۔

Some sentiments by Karachi affluent.

Dear Altaf Bhai,

This is in reference to your threats today. I hope you don't take any of this seriously, just like we never take any of what you say too seriously either.

First of all, no matter what your drug/alcohol induced stupor makes you believe, you are not God. You are insignificant just like an insect, with... your face plastered across every inch of the city's streets. Sadly, Mortein doesn't make a product that kills you.

Secondly, this is not YOUR city. This is OUR city. Who are you to suggest that Karachi should be separated from Pakistan? The last time we allowed a Britisher to demarcate our country, it was in 1947 after which we asked your red-passport brothers and sisters to get off our land and out of our lives.

Thirdly, politics is politics. Terrorism is terrorism. Call it what it is. You are not a political leader. You are a terrorist running a terrorist organization. You give death threats on public television, you give ultimatums to innocent civilians exercising their rights of a peaceful protest, and then you say you're a political leader. I don't know what you're on these days sir, but I suggest you get yourself checked. I think you're having an identity crisis.

Fourthly, I don't know which city you say you and your band of terrorists represent but it surely isn't Karachi. As for the people you say you fight for - the Mohajirs, the Urdu speaking men and women who lost everything when they migrated to this great land - not even one of them in his/her right mind would identify with you. I am a Mohajir and my family migrated from India. For years we've been told that to protect ourselves, we must support you and your band of terrorists. Today, it ends.

Lastly and most importantly - we all know you suffer from Alzheimer's, you delusional lunatic. But this isn't the 80s anymore when you put guns in the hands of young men and introduced militancy in your politics telling them that they needed to protect themselves from some sort of ethnic cleansing. Pakistan has moved on. And the only reason why you and your party maintain your stance on this ethnic divide is because without it, you have nothing to compete on.

We aren't as divided as your politics suggest - we united in 1947 and it's people like you who have been working to divide us since then. As I said earlier, check the color of your passport. It all makes sense now, you pseudo colonialist scum.

Love,

Na Maloom Fard (unknown person for his safety)

I must say that we already knew that Rangers and Sind Police were a bunch of eunichs but army was not far behind when polling officers were given written results and ask to sign over it. Most of the polling staff was not allowed to leave the polling area without the consent of MQM. Many of my friends were on election duty and all of them had the same story to tell. Even bigger Eunich was Peoples Party which , by allying with MQM, again proved that her self-interest is greater than the interests of Sindh. But anyways, its their mandate and i respect it despite not liking it. Effectively, PPP has created a big hurdle in the development and peace of Sindh.

I must say that we already knew that Rangers and Sind Police were a bunch of eunichs but army was not far behind when polling officers were given written results and ask to sign over it. Most of the polling staff was not allowed to leave the polling area without the consent of MQM. Many of my friends were on election duty and all of them had the same story to tell. Even bigger Eunich was Peoples Party which , by allying with MQM, again proved that her self-interest is greater than the interests of Sindh. But anyways, its their mandate and i respect it despite not liking it. Effectively, PPP has created a big hurdle in the development and peace of Sindh.

MQM presence in sindh government is a blessing otherwise PPP is good for nothing party

Fat Bastard needs to be taken out. :butcher:

This is an example of treason worse then any other I've witnessed from any senior politician.

How do you "detach" Karachi from rest of Pakistan? :what:

by detaching his two eyes... one eye can look Pakistan while other can look karachi easily :cheesy:
mqm nay hostage banaya hua hai poray karachi ko... jo karachi ki awam apni marzi say khaal nhi daysakti wo vote kia khak apni marzi say dety :cray:

‘Hundreds of complaints filed against Altaf’
Monday May 13, 2013

altaf-hussain.jpg

Islamabad: One London Metropolitan Police representative has told that they have received several hundreds of complaints against Altaf Hussain, the chief of Mutahidda Qaumi Movement (MQM).

London Met Police representative was talking to Saach.TV correspondent over phone on Monday.

When asked how many numbers of complaints have been filed so far, he said “I am not authorized to tell that but we are fully aware of the situation. The number goes in several hundreds.”

“We will issue a communique latter but right now I cannot give out the details,”
he said when Saach.TV correspondent asked that what sort of action is likely to be taken against Altaf Hussain.

Blunt and irresponsible statements given by Altaf Hussain on Sunday came under severe opposition from all over Pakistan in which he said if Karachi’s mandate is not acceptable then separate it from the country.

Soon after Altaf’s statements, a social media campaign started that demanded individuals to file complaint with Scotland Yard and London Met Police against Altaf Hussain – a British citizen – for preaching violence in Pakistan.

'Hundreds of complaints filed against Altaf' | Saach.TV

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom