What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

he won't live for long, kidney transplant are 99.99% failure even if the donor match is 99%, the anti rejection medication would have to be taken for life and there are always chances of rejection 99% of the time I know it because my uncle had kidney transplant the donor was his sister 99% match and he died with-in 7 months. With best care he may survive like one of our UK Pak amassador's mother [mushy era don't know her name], her mom died exactly after 10 years.

I am not an expert but 9 people I know who have had had kidney transplants over the past 5-10 years out of 10 are alive and the one who died, died in a car accident. So I am highly doubtful of the stats you have posted.

However, let me ask all of you, do you think MQM will be more acceptable minus AH? Infact, why not start a poll but the answer should be concluded after careful analysis and with deep commitment and not just as a spur of the moment thing.
@Awesome what say you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apki yehi baat to Karachi waalon ko alag ker deti hai country se. Why not implement the system throughout Pakistan, why target Karachi alone just like delimitation just before elections only in Karachi???

no other party who won elections said that "Karachi ko Pakistan se alag kar daitay hain", "No other city, is effected with same problems as karachi where only one party is wining from last 6 elections"

Last not the least, "It's impractical to do the same in whole country, but for single city it is practical... and if you guyz are so sure why not support re-election, just to gave shut-up call to us or pti?"

I am not an expert but 9 people I know who have had had kidney transplants over the past 5-10 years out of 10 are alive and the one who died, died in a car accident. So I am highly doubtful of the stats you have posted.

Like i said with best care survival rate increases but 10 years for a transplant is a long time taking toxic medicines 2-3 times a day that too many tablets i've seen my uncle. Those medicine have side effects that is they may effect liver.

Minus AH that needs analysis surely AH has No 2 No 3 to take charge in his absence.

no other party who won elections said that "Karachi ko Pakistan se alag kar daitay hain", "No other city, is effected with same problems as karachi where only one party is wining from last 6 elections"

Last not the least, "It's impractical to do the same in whole country, but for single city it is practical... and if you guyz are so sure why not support re-election, just to gave shut-up call to us or pti?"

You know very well how hollow the demand really is, it is merely meant to highlight the gravity of victimizing any single entity. Anyway, rest assured that Karachiites are just as patriotic as any other Pakistani and would not support division, neither would any leader call for it.

But at the same time, we must remember why Bangladesh sought freedom and why Baluchistan is fighting for one.

Like i said with best care survival rate increases but 10 years for a transplant is a long time taking toxic medicines 2-3 times a day that too many tablets i've seen my uncle. Those medicine have side effects that is they may effect liver.

Minus AH that needs analysis surely AH has No 2 No 3 to take charge in his absence.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Do you think AH is a bad influence for MQM on the rest of the country and that MQM would be accepted Nationally if MQM was led by some other leader?

You know very well how hollow the demand really is, it is merely meant to highlight the gravity of victimizing any single entity. Anyway, rest assured that Karachiites are just as patriotic as any other Pakistani and would not support division, neither would any leader call for it.

But at the same time, we must remember why Bangladesh sought freedom and why Baluchistan is fighting for one.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Do you think AH is a bad influence for MQM on the rest of the country and that MQM would be accepted Nationally if MQM was led by some other leader?

The outsiders' comparison with native of Bangla land is too uncalled for.

BLA are terrorists, Mukti bahinis were terrorists.

if MQM wants to snatch Pakistani land by terrorism well we will shove a big leg up their assess

No it is not, because its my country that you mess with. Even with your mouth, and thus you have to be careful. Thats all, if you want yours to be respected then dont play in this yard.

Its an opinion...learn to accept that everyone has one, rather than trying to cover it ...

I think ECP made it clear that no changes can be made and the election process is complete. Why so much of heartburn now and wastage of space?

Though you are false flagger but even then lets just open your eyes to facts.

The media had shown open rigging.

Ballot boxes were missing. and finally when found half of these made their way out of the polling station.

I can't speak for others but if AH is gone, mqm will be accepted if led by a new face not the usual farooq or the top 4 men i think mqm can adopt strategy like PTI naye chehrey perhaps can extend to one more province like Punjab.

Though you are false flagger but even then lets just open your eyes to facts.

The media had shown open rigging.

Ballot boxes were missing. and finally when found half of these made their way out of the polling station.
What false flaggs??

I am an Indian, proudly sporting the Indian flag. I think you should wear glasses. :lol:

The outsiders' comparison with native of Bangla land is too uncalled for.

BLA are terrorists, Mukti bahinis were terrorists.

if MQM wants to snatch Pakistani land by terrorism well we will shove a big leg up their assess

By outsiders you do not mean the migrants, do you? Because those migrants, if they can create a Pakistan where your fore fathers never had to move a muscle for independence, they can most definitely teach you a thing or two about shoving things here and there!!

Back
Top Bottom