What's new

Detach Karachi if establishment cant accept MQMs mandate, says Altaf

Done, but hai na bongi. Establishment kahan se agai? DHA k citizens protest kar rahay hain.

Establishment ka shayed is liye kaha hai ke MQM ko bohat ziada victimize kia ja raha hai media pe. Sirf MQM ko hi kia ja raha hai. I mean:

1) Ayaz Palejo ne PPP pe had se barh ker dhandli ka iljaam lagaya hai aur Hyderabad mei hartaal ker raha hai.
2) PTI ne poore Punjab mei zabardast dhandli ka ilzaam lagaya hai PML(N) per. IK ne kaha ke NS ki speech ke baad Punjab mei results change kiye gayee.
3) PPP(P) ne poore Punjab se zabardast dhandli ka ilzaam lagaya hai PML(N) per.
4) Akhtar Mengal ne Baluchistan mei zabardast dhandli ka ilzaam lagay hai.
5) PML(Q) ne Punjab mei zabardast dhandli ka ilzaam lagaya hai.

Aur har party ki demand yehi hai ke intekhabaat dobaara kerwaye jayen. Bhai, haarne waala to yehi chahega ke intekhabaat dobaara kerwae jayen because they have nothing to lose. Aur agar 1 ki demand poori kerte ho to sab ki kerni paregi. Poore Pakistan mei phir se intekhabaat kerwao!!

Altaf is a pig who squeals too much, because of his continued existence I have lost hope in ISI.

Done, but hai na bongi. Establishment kahan se agai? DHA k citizens protest kar rahay hain.

Waise, off the topic, according to gallup survey, 37% youth voted for NS and only 26% voted for IK.

216765_192403550802836_6135108_a.jpg

i hope now people wake up and clearly see the threat! that this UK national keeps giving pakistan! & clearly he talks about breaking pakistan! killing people at teen talwar & finally breaking arms of MEDIA!!

SAVE PAKISTAN FROM ALTAF!!!!!!

Yar Altaf Bhai ne pi hui ho gi ;)

altaf bhai naay subko daraa diya itna kay ek news channel naay comment nahi kiya. nah hii ek party naay bhi looool!!!!

what does he mean "detach" karachi? he clearly said if you don't accept our mandate tou karachi ko allag kaar diyaa jayaay!!! that means clearly azaadi. iss mein ghomaa phiraa kaay bolnaay waali baat kahan saay nikaal lii!!

Kidney transplants are routine procedures. However, your news is correct.

he won't live for long, kidney transplant are 99.99% failure even if the donor match is 99%, the anti rejection medication would have to be taken for life and there are always chances of rejection 99% of the time I know it because my uncle had kidney transplant the donor was his sister 99% match and he died with-in 7 months. With best care he may survive like one of our UK Pak amassador's mother [mushy era don't know her name], her mom died exactly after 10 years.

what does he mean "detach" karachi? he clearly said if you don't accept our mandate tou karachi ko allag kaar diyaa jayaay!!! that means clearly azaadi. iss mein ghomaa phiraa kaay bolnaay waali baat kahan saay nikaal lii!!

So what should the thread title be?

Yes it is......its a forum

No it is not, because its my country that you mess with. Even with your mouth, and thus you have to be careful. Thats all, if you want yours to be respected then dont play in this yard.

So what is MQM mandate by the way? PPP is supposed to form govt there without help.

I think he did not use the word liberation or azadi. Just made a political statement, that calls for respecting peoples verdict in karachi.

Report Altaf Hussain to the Scotland Yard online crime Reporting website. Post a URL to the screenshot above. It takes 5 mins to do so. Altaf has finally committed a crime that even the UK police can't ignore. He must be nailed on it.

https://online.met.police.uk/report/report.php

After recording the online complaint, please post here.

In addition to the above sites, those in the UK can file a complaint against him by contacting the MET on the below number:

Scotland Yard MET Police - 0207 230 1212

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom