What's new

Despite the WWII past, can China and Japan be real friends?

Doeant matter loot and rape is the same thing. Doesn't matter how long a woman was raped. She will still feel disgusted by herself and resentful of life and those who raped her. So you should still ask your Russian 'ally' for apologies or are you scared of them?? Lool.
Following your logic Germany,poland, estonia and other eastern european countries should be asking for apologies to Russia every year and making it a national issue. Lol
Moreover you still havent told me why Prophet Mao throughout his over 3 decades rules of China NEVER asked apologies to Japan EVER. Strange coming from someone who supposedly led China's liberation from from imperial Japanese forces.o_O
Of course poland and some eastern europe country have asked russia to apology,but that doesn't have anything to do with China.And what about mao?does that have anything to do with today?And we don't ask for apologies every year,We just ask their government leader stop visiting Yasukuni shrine every year and stop twisting history.

In this regard do you also teach/remind your youths about Russia crimes in manchuria after/During WWII? :D
I will do it.I know that Soviet had done robbing and raping in manchuria in the name of "liberator".I also know that American soldier had done raping in China during WW2.All this damn things are because China was weak at that time.This part of history can help us understand what the so-called "Western liberator" really do in the middle east.
Of course,Soviet had ever helped us and US do so,we won't forget this part of history.

I've come to the conclusion that if Japan stopped making anime and adult video, the world will hate them as much as the west is hating on China

For the immature personalities and seriously sexually-deprived people a "yes" but for wisemen a big "NO"

The jpnese are obsessed with many things rather weird and they have the hopeless tendency of going to the extremes to make a point at all costs

Last edited:
Of course poland and some eastern europe country have asked russia to apology,but that doesn't have anything to do with China.And what about mao?does that have anything to do with today?And we don't ask for apologies every year,We just ask their government leader stop visiting Yasukuni shrine every year and stop twisting history.

But as i said, Phophet Mao is the founder of CCP which means he is defacto founder of China itself(huh....well PRC),so if your founder who 'supposedly' led China in its liberation against Japan NEVER bothered to ask Japan to stop going to yasukini nor did he ever ask Japan to apologize for their war(Mao instead had very favourable views/relations with Japan) crimes, neither did his successor Deng Xiaoping.In fact it wasnt until mid the 2000s that suddenly these sense of Japan ought to apologised started all of a sudden. My question is , if this was genuine, why did China waited so long to start demanding apologies? In fact its even more shocking that the CCP never even bothered to commomerate the end of WWII/mark Japand defeat or even less hold a military parade to mark this event. While all other real victorious countries have been doing this for decades now. Now ask yourself why is it just now that the CCP suddenly started upping the ante on Japan and marking these event after over 7decades:cheesy:?

I know that its just the CCP looking forn excuse/reason to divert its citizens attention towards an external ennemy and bolster its legitimacy even more and 'unite' the nation under its great leadership and shows its serious about facing Chinas external ennemies and showing it was the one who 'liberated' China. Etc etc.

Its nothing new though many politicians all over the world use this method to bolster their legitimacy and deflect any criticims/focus from their people. Its similar to what Erdogan Turkeys prime minister is doing as well. Old trick in the book. :pop:

China should follow Mao's policy and move on. And NO, i'm not hating on China or anything, just making an observation. :D

Mike's ancestors have done a lot of raping in Africa and the sub-continent. Maybe that is why he is fine with women being raped?
:rofl: Who said im ok with that?? Its the opposite instead. Reason Im asking why you people never ask Russia to apologize for all the rape and loot they committed in your country? I have never seen even one Chinese member here question Russia's masd rape and loot in their country not even once , well apart from my friend @Lux de Veritas :enjoy:.

Last edited:
But as i said, Phophet Mao is the founder of CCP which means he is defacto founder of China itself(huh....well PRC),so if your founder who 'supposedly' led China in its liberation against Japan NEVER bothered to ever ask Japan to stop going to yasukini nor did he ever ask Japan to apologize for their war(Mao instead had very favourable views/relations with Japan) crimes, neither did his successor Deng Xiaoping, in fact it wasnt until mid 2000s that suddenly these sense of Japan ought to apologised started all of a sudden. Mu question is , of this was genuine, why did China waited so long to start demanding apologies? In fact its even more shocking that the CCP never even bothered to commomerate the end of WWII/mark Japan defeat or hold a military parde to mark this event. While all ither victorious countries have been doing this for decades now. now ask yourself why just now is the CCP suddenly upping the ante on Japan and marking these event after over 7decades:cheesy:?

I know its just the CCP looking for reason to divert citizens towards an external ennemy and bolster its legitinacy even more andnunitebthe nation under its great leadership and shows its serious about facing Chinas external ennemies and showing it was the one who 'liberated' China. Etc etc.
Its nothing new though many politicians all over the world use this method to bolster their legitimacy amd deflect any criticims/focus from their people. Its similar to what Erdogan Turkeys prime minister does as well. Old trick in the book. :pop:
China should follow Mao's policy and move on. And NO, i'm not hating on China or anything, just making an observation. :D

:rofl: Who said im ok with that?? Its the opposite instead. Reason Im asking why you people never ask Russia to apologize for all the rape and loot they committed in your country? I have never seen even one Chinese member here question Russias rape and loot in their country not ecen once , well apart from my friend @Lux de Veritas :enjoy:.
Keeping the nerve of Japanese tight, and keeping Japanese leader jumping ceaselessly is quite useful for us.
38.gif

Reason Im asking why you people never ask Russia to apologize for all the rape and loot they committed in your country? I have never seen even one Chinese member here question Russias rape and loot in their country not ecen once , well apart from my friend @Lux de Veritas :enjoy:.
That is because in reality China cannot intimidate Russia while China THINKS smaller Japan can be intimidated. So the Chinese members here merely reflect the Chinese government position of leaving Russia alone and badger Japan on this little corner of the Internet.

That is because in reality China cannot intimidate Russia while China THINKS smaller Japan can be intimidated. So the Chinese members here merely reflect the Chinese government position of leaving Russia alone and badger Japan on this little corner of the Internet.

Well as i always said might is right. So i dont blame them.:enjoy:

Sure? The Russians took practically the lion's share of Manchukoku. And the also split Mongolia. One Chinese member should elucidate you on Soviet invasion of China @sahaliyan

No, its a taboo for chinese on here to question Russia on anything at all. Lool :p:

I think its also because Russia is european, while Japan is Asian/oriental race like China. So it hurts Chinese pride farrr more that the were invaded,beaten and humiliated by their own oriental asian peer who derived its language/culture from them. So it hurts much more than a foreign Aryan race invading ,raping and annexing Chinese territory . Its kind of similar to India still hating/resenting China farrr more(even though they fought just one border war in their entire history) than anything they have against us for colonizing/ruling them for centuries. so ego and pride is also a reason as well. :partay:

Last edited:
Nope, we also like to intimidate the tiny Vietnam.
38.gif

[QUOTE="Lux de Veritas, post: 7534712, member: 147402"

Many God Damn Islamo members here feign victim even though their tribe are murdering people. They are even worse in introspecting their own crime.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely with you here, i just had a discussion with one such islamo member on here. My chinese friend @XiaoYaoZi Backup knows who im talking about. the guy keeps crying how his islamo ummah people/region are saints/holy and peaceful and how evil the West/U.S are , despite the fact that his familly ran away from his islamo Eldorado decades ago to the evil west never to come back again. lol hypocrisy.
There are indeed some funny characters on here on PDF, thats why i like PDF.:rofl:

But as i said, Phophet Mao is the founder of CCP which means he is defacto founder of China itself(huh....well PRC),so if your founder who 'supposedly' led China in its liberation against Japan NEVER bothered to ask Japan to stop going to yasukini nor did he ever ask Japan to apologize for their war(Mao instead had very favourable views/relations with Japan) crimes, neither did his successor Deng Xiaoping.In fact it wasnt until mid the 2000s that suddenly these sense of Japan ought to apologised started all of a sudden. My question is , if this was genuine, why did China waited so long to start demanding apologies? In fact its even more shocking that the CCP never even bothered to commomerate the end of WWII/mark Japand defeat or even less hold a military parade to mark this event. While all other real victorious countries have been doing this for decades now. Now ask yourself why is it just now that the CCP suddenly started upping the ante on Japan and marking these event after over 7decades:cheesy:?

I know that its just the CCP looking forn excuse/reason to divert its citizens attention towards an external ennemy and bolster its legitimacy even more and 'unite' the nation under its great leadership and shows its serious about facing Chinas external ennemies and showing it was the one who 'liberated' China. Etc etc.

Its nothing new though many politicians all over the world use this method to bolster their legitimacy and deflect any criticims/focus from their people. Its similar to what Erdogan Turkeys prime minister is doing as well. Old trick in the book. :pop:

:rofl: Who said im ok with that?? Its the opposite instead. Reason Im asking why you people never ask Russia to apologize for all the rape and loot they committed in your country? I have never seen even one Chinese member here question Russia's masd rape and loot in their country not even once , well apart from my friend @Lux de Veritas :enjoy:.
Why should our current government follow what mao have done?Should we hold another Culture Revolution too?Of course what we are doing is politics related.But in the end of the day,why should we keep silent when Japanese keep denying history and worship war crime?What you have said is just a combination of meaningless words that make no sense.

No, its a taboo for chinese on here to question Russia on anything at all. Lool :p:
I think its also becuase Russia is european, whie Japan is Asian/oriental race like China. So it hurts Chinese pride farrr more that the were invaded,beaten and humiliated by their own oriental asian peer who derived its language/culture from them. So it hurys much more than a foreign Arian race invading ,raping and annexing Chinese territory . Its kind of similar to India still hating/resenting China farrr more(even though they fought just one border war in their entire history) than anything they have against us for colonizing/ruling them for centuries. so ego and pride is also a reason as well. :partay:
Many Chinese hate russia too,shut up when you don't know anything.Why should we keep blaming a country that is friendly with china currently instead of blaming japan in this thread or forum?It doesn't make any sense at all.And more importantly,why are you keep talking about russia when we talking about japan in this thread?What's the relationship between these two?You really think there are no chinese hate Russia?You race theory is really childish.

Last edited:
I think its also becuase Russia is european, whie Japan is Asian/oriental race like China. So it hurts Chinese pride farrr more that the were invaded,beaten and humiliated by their own oriental asian peer who derived its language/culture from them. So it hurys much more than a foreign Arian race invading ,raping and annexing Chinese territory . Its kind of similar to India still hating/resenting China farrr more(even though they fought just one border war in their entire history) than anything they have against us for colonizing/ruling them for centuries. so ego and pride is also a reason as well. :partay:

Well you do have a point. It's kinda like "how could you do something so brutal and evil to your *own* kind". and on top of that, they (Japan) have never actually been sincere about their atrocious crimes, but are actually proud of what they-so this is quite infuriating. whereas, germany, fully admitted their crimes and try to fully dissociate themselves with their nazi past.

you also need to throw in the philipines, they have been raped/colonized/massacred by the whites (USA, Spain) and Japan but today Filipinos love the former conquerors like a BSDM slave love its master, while showing extreme hatred for China/Chinese for..........."stealing" their islands in the SCS. lol

As for China-Japan relations, i can't really see it getting any better than the status quo until USA is removed from the East Asia and Japan gets disciplined. China will have to break Japan, like how USA broke Japan and a new alliance formed between US-Japan.

As I said before , it is their silent acquiescence of Russia's military superiority. Russia may not be as economically vibrant as say the PRC, but She has the military industry and qualitative edge as well as numerical (strategic nuclear forces) to putatively glass every single inch of any country south , east, west of her borders if force comes to shove. Russia has more active strategic nuclear forces than any country in the world; more than the United States even.

SPOT on, Sir. ;)

The paid Chinese wumao are easy to identify, even easy to differentiate them from the unpaid cheerleaders or apologists. But I’d like to hear your opinions on which Viet, “white man” and Turk members you think are paid commenters?

LOL, pray please tell me, my friend, how you can identify the wumaos ? Aside from tracking their IP... ;)

As for China-Japan relations, i can't really see it getting any better than the status quo until USA is removed from the East Asia and Japan gets disciplined. China will have to break Japan, like how USA broke Japan and a new alliance formed between US-Japan.

lol

a bold claim.

Back
Top Bottom