What's new

Despite rising India-Pakistan tensions, little planning for the next big ..

Write that empty threat on a 32 column sheet, turn that in to a roll, and stuff it up your arse, if that is not enough repeat steps1,2, and 3 as many times as necessary.

Any one who thinks Pakistan's first nuclear strike would be one or two random missiles is an authentic idiot, hopefully it doesn't happen but if it did happen, our first strike will wipe all your first, second and third strike capabilities along a with a very large portion of your defence forces and barking indian scum.

Heard Arihant- Nuke sub? Do not chest thumb in case nuke war.

woh kehtay hain na hum tu doobay hain sanam tujhay b ley k dobaayain gay

I hope it doesnt come to that .. India should act mature .. there economy is booming ..they have to keep in mind that since we cant resolve kashmir issues ..such small incidents will keep happening ..so put their media on leash and do a limited retaliation ..

I do believe that this article points out a real problem that we dont have line of communications ..but indian have to think now ( as they would be attacking incase of an militancy ) that they should not stop talking to Pakistan . .. I cant understand how No talking can help them, how talking to Pakistan can harm them...

I will comment on that tensions escalating to war war part of this article ( with my very limited knowledge) ... pakistan has much small army and resource as compare to India .. So there will not be actual war from Pakistan as we cant match numbers .. So indiqa should not push Pakistan against the wall, just limited action to make their point and to show their public that they can retaliate ...

woh kehtay hain na hum tu doobay hain sanam tujhay b ley k dobaayain gay

I hope it doesnt come to that .. India should act mature .. there economy is booming ..they have to keep in mind that since we cant resolve kashmir issues ..such small incidents will keep happening ..so put their media on leash and do a limited retaliation ..

I do believe that this article points out a real problem that we dont have line of communications ..but indian have to think now ( as they would be attacking incase of an militancy ) that they should not stop talking to Pakistan . .. I cant understand how No talking can help them, how talking to Pakistan can harm them...

I will comment on that tensions escalating to war war part of this article ( with my very limited knowledge) ... pakistan has much small army and resource as compare to India .. So there will not be actual war from Pakistan as we cant match numbers .. So indiqa should not push Pakistan against the wall, just limited action to make their point and to show their public that they can retaliate ...

There won't be any war man, relax and don't worry too much about it. Most Indian politicians have gone on to talk about other things, the surest proof that no one thinks that this issue is serious. Don't take the Indian television channels too seriously. If you believe them ,everything is "Breaking News" & the world as we know it will come to an end......every hour, on the hour....

There won't be any war man, relax and don't worry too much about it. Most Indian politicians have gone on to talk about other things, the surest proof that no one thinks that this issue is serious. Don't take the Indian television channels too seriously. If you believe them ,everything is "Breaking News" & the world as we know it will come to an end......every hour, on the hour....

I know but they should hype the issues.. rasing anti Pakistan sentiments would never help ... In pakistan we have very high anti american centiment in last decade .. so who ever wanted to talk to US failed miserably, because public dont want it .. so now if BJP is giving a congress hard time, so if they will be in power they wouldnt be able to talk to Pakistan

I love the way people are talking about nuclear warfare as if it were a plate of Karim Samosa chaat.
Spot on! Featherbrains out here talk of a nuclear conflagration as though it's a walk in the park or an Indo-Pak cricket match. That's because of their utter ignorance and research on the effects of a nuclear war. Most of these worthies are still school going children who know squat about what they dish out here.

The arguments are getting to be downright dumb!

Write that empty threat on a 32 column sheet, turn that in to a roll, and stuff it up your arse, if that is not enough repeat steps1,2, and 3 as many times as necessary.

Any one who thinks Pakistan's first nuclear strike would be one or two random missiles is an authentic idiot, hopefully it doesn't happen but if it did happen, our first strike will wipe all your first, second and third strike capabilities along a with a very large portion of your defence forces and barking indian scum.

well,first two lines showed your level...I don't want to waste my time on you..keep dreaming...a single nuke,and whole world will start nuking on you and will get riddance for once and all..by the way,your incapable armed force can't shoot down a single drone in 10 years,and noobs are issuing nuclear threats... :rofl: no wonder Pakistan will suffer more humiliation..adios kiddo...

and i love the fact that no one in Pakistan has yet talked about nuclear warfare so far but bharotis are provoking it :coffee:

Ya if the Indian army commandos had ambushed a patrol of Pakistani soldiers killing 10 soldiers then you would have got the same response from Pakistan.

Context matters buddy. In Indian we get annoyed only when such things happen.

Nothing will happen, relax everyone.

Next month you all will still be surfing this forum. And then after a certain period same thing will repeat, again.

You people only. Indian don't have any courage.

According to 5 soldiers killed. How many wounded. If 5 killed then wounded must be 15 to 20. None countries are buying their argument. They are lying just like Bombay and parliament attacks.

Back
Top Bottom