What's new

Despite China, Vietnam okays India’s plan to drill SCS for oil

Indians are a group of people that are have Inferiority context and can brag w/o shame to boast their ego. Their article claiming of superiority fits entertainment news. :rofl:

I think I'm the most hated by Indians in this forum for bruise their ego and turn their joy into deception :lol:

They will come up with ridiculous article how they voodoo Hindu conquer the world, with modi superpower. Their LCA of one can take on 20 F-22. How invincible Indian is :rofl:

I'm only interested on their ridiculous article about China and I ignore the rest of their articles.:lol:

I think I'm the most hated by Indians in this forum for bruise their ego and turn their joy into deception :lol:

I'm only interested on their ridiculous article about China and I ignore the rest of their articles.:lol:
I think I shall post those ridiculous article here to refresh their memory and ridiculate them.:lol:

It's absurd Indian can come up those articles without shame. The bragging of LCA send chills to western market is the ultimate. Only Indians can do it :rofl:

India is just a small fried in front of mighty China.

Yup, China the loud mouth....does nothing year after year other than braying about SCS. So much bad breath odour for all involved in having to hear you guys lol.

Small Vietnam sends missile units to its SCS islands...and China's response? Braying that Vietnam is "making a big mistake".

Ohhhh so scary. The definition of paper tiger in the dictionary should have a map of China hehe.

Please continue to keep talking, its easy to see why Japanese totally destroyed your capital cities without much effort. Any large scale engagement and the paper tiger gets popped like a tofu ball....probably why you have now understood words and posturing are the only option.

SCS is such an embarrasment for China....but you keep the rest of us entertained having to be seen as the equal of countries like Vietnam and Philippines. :rofl:

Yup, China the loud mouth....does nothing year after year other than braying about SCS. So much bad breath odour for all involved in having to hear you guys lol.

Small Vietnam sends missile units to its SCS islands...and China's response? Braying that Vietnam is "making a big mistake".

Ohhhh so scary. The definition of paper tiger in the dictionary should have a map of China hehe.

Please continue to keep talking, its easy to see why Japanese totally destroyed your capital cities without much effort. Any large scale engagement and the paper tiger gets popped like a tofu ball....probably why you have now understood words and posturing are the only option.

SCS is such an embarrasment for China....but you keep the rest of us entertained having to be seen as the equal of countries like Vietnam and Philippines. :rofl:
http://qz.com/714493/china-has-foil...-the-high-table-of-the-worlds-nuclear-powers/

There's nothing Indian can do. While we can do a lot :enjoy:

Yah you can do a lot of creative words to say the same thing over and over again and do nothing on the ground.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/chin...t-of-missiles-in-south-china-sea-2949920.html

They are putting missiles on islands you say they are illegally occupying....and you give them another tongue-lashing....how very painful for them :rofl:

Still negotiate, each time we call a meeting to discuss this issue, Indian officials are so promptly, didn't dare to refuse our request. :lol:, this is been the 19th round of negotiation...we don't have problem to drag India into the 100th round, time is on our side.:azn:
And south Tibet with Democratic government of Tibet on ours .......

16 rounds of negotiations :
China: Arunachal Pradesh is South Tibet.
India : May be........ So what ?
China : Return us back.
India : Fu k off .......
China : OK just return us daulat beg oldi, we will recognise Arunachal .
India : We don't required your recognization .........
China: (period) :laughcry::laughcry:
India : :lazy2:
By the way why are you afraid to take back your south Tibet from India? Instead of wasting your energy or venting out your frustration here go drink dog milk and sleep

Last edited:

Abbe pi6wade mein pagal kutie ne kat dia hai ke?? :D

PS - contact your Pakistani brothers for translation.

You Indians came here to entertain me, I've been expected from humiliated people like you to fantasized like that...and it's nature human behavior...I don't blame you:rofl:
Nice grammar!!

Indians are a group of people that are have Inferiority context and can brag w/o shame to boast their ego. Their article claiming of superiority fits entertainment news. :rofl:

What's that??

India need to get a lot more active in that region. build a strongest tie with vietnam. Speed up the same of Brahmos and other defence sale.

Vietnam military are known for its guerilla fights all over the world as it has already demonstrated it with wars against China n US

Russia is going to sell S400 to Vietnam!

India should have strategic partner ship with Vietnam and Philippines. Let China's media say any thing, India has to look for own intrest.

We already have very close military and economic ties with JAPAN and S.Korea.

Excellent foreign policy & efforts.....

You Indians came here to entertain me, I've been expected from humiliated people like you to fantasized like that...and it's nature human behavior...I don't blame you:rofl:

Chi chun cha chau houfh chen chi . Chous cha chop kar chin chin.

We don't expect you to make any declaration...as yet but just keep coming to negotiate :lol:
maxresdefault.jpg

And south Tibet with Democratic government of Tibet on ours .......

16 rounds of negotiations :
China: Arunachal Pradesh is South Tibet.
India : May be........ So what ?
China : Return us back.
India : Fu k off .......
China : OK just return us daulat beg oldi, we will recognise Arunachal .
India : We don't required your recognization .........
China: (period) :laughcry::laughcry:
India : :lazy2:
By the way why are you afraid to take back your south Tibet from India? Instead of wasting your energy or venting out your frustration here go drink dog milk and sleep

are you writing a Bollywood script? :rofl:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom