What's new

Despite China, Vietnam okays India’s plan to drill SCS for oil

you are quite funny.... I noticed, that chinese can control monsoon too... good good..

Number of online fantasies are inversely related to amount of contact with opposite gender in real life ;)

Cut the little kid some slack...probably got bullied a lot at school so the internet is the only outlet to try get the power feeling somehow :p:

Number of online fantasies are inversely related to amount of contact with opposite gender in real life ;)

Cut the little kid some slack...probably got bullied a lot at school so the internet is the only outlet to try get the power feeling somehow :p:

You Indians came here to entertain me, I've been expected from humiliated people like you to fantasized like that...and it's nature human behavior...I don't blame you:rofl:

Last edited:

We not like Indian, write article of how India will be super power in 2012 and how an inferior crappy LCA can rob western market shares of fighter jet sales or claim INS Vicky mouse as super carrier. :rofl:

Indian is no doubt the "king of bragging" same as your SCS support Vietnam claim. India is just a small fried in front of mighty China.

That's quite shameful from your part

Only shameful loser is trying something else when they're running out of argument.:disagree:

We not like Indian, write article of how India will be super power in 2012 and how an inferior crappy LCA can rob western market shares of fighter jet sales or claim INS Vicky mouse as super carrier. :rofl:

Indian is not doubt the "king of bragging"

what you expect from these lunatic bragging Indians :rofl:

you are quite funny.... I noticed, that chinese can control monsoon too... good good..

Now I sense follower and apprentice for my monsoon control of India :D

Only shameful loser is trying something else when they're running out of argument.:disagree:

Now I sense follower and apprentice for my monsoon control of India :D
Indians are a group of people that are have Inferiority context and can brag w/o shame to boast their ego. Their article claiming of superiority fits entertainment news. :rofl:

Look above you moron, it's definitely not us.
Btw you talk rubbish and I'm not going to waste any more time with you. Coz unlike CCP GOI doesn't pay me anything for posting rubbish on online forums

Look above you moron, it's definitely not us.
Btw you talk rubbish and I'm not going to waste any more time with you. Coz unlike CCP GOI doesn't pay me anything for posting rubbish on online forums

I'm moron? :rofl: you talk with no substance and you accuse me to talk rubbish? you're just a 50 cent troll pay by Indian government.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom