What's new

Despite China, Vietnam okays India’s plan to drill SCS for oil

Do u translate and answer because if u do that i am outta here buddy i am not gonna argue with person who makes more sense in emotes rather than in words

You just like to bullsh1t. you don't know how to argue. from you previous statement, people all know that you're trolling. :disagree:

You just like to bullsh1t. you don't know how to argue. from you previous statement, people all know that you're trolling. :disagree:
Precisely i cant argue i talk on facts and fact is there will be no war between china and india no matter to what extent tensions rise reason is obvious to much to loose for both sides and yet you throw tantrums in every thread . i dont blame you its the PDF gone to u r head too many cheerleaders u got here

Precisely i cant argue i talk on facts and fact is there will be no war between china and india no matter to what extent tensions rise reason is obvious to much to loose for both sides and yet you throw tantrums in every thread . i dont blame you its the PDF gone to u r head too many cheerleaders u got here

Since when I'm talk about war? :o: and you don't have any reason to blame me:disagree:

lol seriously see the topic below this thread and U R the OP

Other topic below? :o: ...oh :rofl:, When you guys can brag that Agni 5 is China killer or Brahmos will sink all Chinese navy in SCS and you don't like that we talk about our DF-21D against India...seriously that sound like double standard to me :lol:

India seems to be getting it's policy right when it comes to China.
Too have we have pussyfooted to these people.

we should democracy to china,and disband the 1 million cyber army.

Vietnam and India should explore more for oil in SCS.

gonna??
You are claiming it since ages. What happened?

Still negotiate, each time we call a meeting to discuss this issue, Indian officials are so promptly, didn't dare to refuse our request. :lol:, this is been the 19th round of negotiation...we don't have problem to drag India into the 100th round, time is on our side.:azn:

Still negotiate, each time we call a meeting to discuss this issue, Indian officials are so promptly, didn't dare to refuse our request. :lol:, this is been the 19th round...we don't have problem to drag India into the 100th round.:azn:
Promptly??
As if we are desperate

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom