LOGICAL BOSSS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Published August 11, 2016
SOURCE: ENS

offshoreguinea760.jpg

Vietnam on Wednesday affirmed that India, being its strategic partner, can conduct oil exploration in a part of the South China Sea, despite Beijing’s objection, as it fell under its Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).

Vietnamese Ambassador to India Ton Sinh Thanh appreciated “strategic partner” India for its “positive” statement on the International Permanent Court’s verdict on South China Sea favouring Philippines’ claim.Even as Chinese state media “advised” India to refrain from raising the South China Sea issue during the upcoming visit of the Chinese Foreign Minister to New Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is making a political statement by stopping over in Vietnam en route to China to attend the G-20 summit.

“PM Narendra Modi generally has long visits abroad. When he is going to the G-20, Vietnam is the only country that he will visit bilaterally,” Ton Sinh told selected media representatives here. This is the first visit by an Indian PM to Vietnam in 15 years. Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee had visited Vietnam in 2005. He set the foundation for strategic relations between the two countries that Modi built on by extending `100 crore line of credit for defence purchases to Hanoi.

http://idrw.org/despite-china-vietnam-okays-indias-plan-to-drill-scs-for-oil/#more-104103

If oil is discovered this region will be in flames I see harsh military rivalries for oil. Aliens will also claim land in this area

why should China object to Vietnam using its resources? May be a Chinese member can provide facts and their side of the story?

why should China object to Vietnam using its resources? May be a Chinese member can provide facts and their side of the story?
Chinese don't provide facts.

They will say some fishermen in xyz dynasty in 5th century BC fished in the region so therefore this region is theirs. Their claims are laughable.

India never objected Chinese in SL or BD, why should they object India at Vietnam?

Isn't Indian Ocean a much bigger, closer and potentially more profitable area to drill?

So we drill in south china sea for oil. Very good.
West could be masturbating on this move.

Chinese don't provide facts.

They will say some fishermen in xyz dynasty in 5th century BC fished in the region so therefore this region is theirs. Their claims are laughable.

here is our facts, come compete with us :rofl:

Z1AEAGJU.jpg

I am waiting for the day when they will claim California

First we gonna claim South Tibet...then we will think other thing...later :lol:

India never objected Chinese in SL or BD, why should they object India at Vietnam?

As long as they don't drill anything within our water territory, if India suck dry of all Vietnamese oil is not our concern.:lol:

As long as they don't drill anything within our water territory, if India suck dry of all Vietnamese oil is not our concern.:lol:

Thats the point, you claim this as your EEZ...and India is just going to ignore your whining and go ahead and there isn't a thing you can do about it....since Vietnam gives you the finger and has the hague ruling to back it all up.

China can protest and whine some more and say Vietnam is making a big mistake. No one gives a damn about the Paper Liberation Army.

@Viet

Thats the point, you claim this as your EEZ...and India is just going to ignore your whining and go ahead and there isn't a thing you can do about it....since Vietnam gives you the finger and has the hague ruling to back it all up.

China can protest and whine some more and say Vietnam is making a big mistake. No one gives a damn about the Paper Liberation Army.

@Viet

I don't need to bullsh1t on how China will respond, we will let India trying to dare us "verbally" and they will automatically back down like last time claiming that they didn't found oil :lol:

I don't need to bullsh1t on how China will respond, we will let India trying to dare us "verbally" and they will automatically back down like last time claiming that they didn't found oil :lol:
You cant do anything rather than throwing tantrums like a bipolar female.
Ps: unless u r a member of communist party u know that u r point of view doesnt matter

You cant do anything rather than throwing tantrums like a bipolar female.
Ps: unless u r a member of communist party u know that u r point of view doesnt matter

Since when I attached a great important of what I said? I never claim to own the true...LMAO just too funny :rofl:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom