What's new

Desperate US wants to be part of India’s first manned space mission

Any Indian scientist, or scientist of any nationality for that matter, who want to work on the most cutting edge technology usually would come to US. There are several advance research work in Europe and Japan, but the bulk of them are here in US. That is why we see the best of brightest of Most Indian scientists here in the US vs Europe. Also, the best US scientists go no where else except staying here in the US. They definitely won't go to Indias.
Back to the topic, US can put some research instruments using Indian launch vehicles because of economic reasons. But not because of technology reason. Its because some of these technology are not that high tech any more so price is more important.

till now the problem was that we didn't have enough cash to set up research facility and infrastructure..
but now we have enough cash and we'll build a solid r&d facility and in next five years india will spend a $1 trillion on infrastructure..
from now on well make sure no more would go to US...

but now we have enough cash and we'll build a solid r&d facility and in next five years india will spend a $1 trillion on infrastructure..
Its a huge amount. I have also read about this but i seriously doubt the claim.

Boeing also shown interests in Indian manned mission and eager to supply some systems those they have huge experience. But I don't thik US is a reliable partner in high-tech areas unlike Russia, France etc. So we should go for cooperation but with cautions.

Its a huge amount. I have also read about this but i seriously doubt the claim.

This is said by the Prime Minister himself.

This is said by the Prime Minister himself.
I didn't knew that. But yeah i knew many people has said the same thing. I just have the doubt about how they are going to manage this. Fertilizer and all are also now included in infrastructure.

Use all that money to develop proper sanitation and then maybe all these water borne diseases would disappear! It is a win win for India to engage the US. India realizes it cannot protect itself from the Chinese if they were to attack now. It would mean immediate loss of border regions. The money should definitely be used for infrastructure but corruption and bureaucracy will slow the completion of any project to a snails pace. There has to be proper checks and balances to make sure the work is done to code. Like I said before, there is no nationalism in India only regionalism. You can see the difference when the Chinese state does a project, they do it with the intention that they have to prove it to the rest of the world. It's that chip on the shoulder that constantly motivates them. Maybe the gov't should make this weakness (regionalism) into a strength. How? Well show the development of Gujarat, highlight the rapid improvement of Bihar and emphasize that's what happens when you elect capable officials regardless of party affiliations. Show a step by step analysis of each and every state's problems and what needs to be done. Hold folks accountable. PPl need to speak up and humiliate ppl in public when they piss/ on the street in front of ppl.

Use all that money to develop proper sanitation and then maybe all these water borne diseases would disappear! It is a win win for India to engage the US. India realizes it cannot protect itself from the Chinese if they were to attack now. It would mean immediate loss of border regions. The money should definitely be used for infrastructure but corruption and bureaucracy will slow the completion of any project to a snails pace. There has to be proper checks and balances to make sure the work is done to code. Like I said before, there is no nationalism in India only regionalism. You can see the difference when the Chinese state does a project, they do it with the intention that they have to prove it to the rest of the world. It's that chip on the shoulder that constantly motivates them. Maybe the gov't should make this weakness (regionalism) into a strength. How? Well show the development of Gujarat, highlight the rapid improvement of Bihar and emphasize that's what happens when you elect capable officials regardless of party affiliations. Show a step by step analysis of each and every state's problems and what needs to be done. Hold folks accountable. PPl need to speak up and humiliate ppl in public when they piss/ on the street in front of ppl.

lol 'Good contribution' to the thread!!! :rolleyes: Now cool down!!! Your philosophy is same as a dictators. Use your funny advises and retard thoughts in your country, see than how people reacts. :lol:

well, i agree with the words as bolded red in your comment.

indians lacks nationalism, and love & respect to country.

most of the govt employees work because they have to work something. they work neither to help people nor for country's improvement.

Believe me there is no desperation on the part of the US. It just country that;s willing to work with India. Thee are benefits. Stop believing the hype and learn to clean up our country and act right, so then we can demand a seat with the big boys.

lol 'Good contribution' to the thread!!! :rolleyes: Now cool down!!! Your philosophy is same as a dictators. Use your funny advises and retard thoughts in your country, see than how people reacts. :lol:

How about you do something other watch ppl shit and piss in front of you?

I would love if Russia or Israel joins us rather than US. NASA is best ok but we have been launching sh*t to space since 1999 indigenously so I don't see how we need USA's help anymore.

155269_b6573a2c1558af3a814235071ffd9ddd.jpg

Indians and their journalistic orgasm! Really how dumb one has to be to write such a statement. Americans were launching their manned missions when indian premiers were busy drinking their on loo, even today more than half a billion Indians can't tell the difference between a toilet and a cooking pan and this clown comes up with American desperation theory. Pity on these delusional Indians, probably inhaling too much foul gasses emanating from rotting poo has permanently damaged Indians brains, that is if they had any.

Desperate US wants to be part of India’s first manned space mission
By Nirad Mudur | Place: Bangalore | Agency: DNA

Back
Top Bottom