What's new

Desperate US wants to be part of India’s first manned space mission

Indians and their journalistic orgasm! Really how dumb one has to be to write such a statement. Americans were launching their manned missions when indian premiers were busy drinking their on loo, even today more than half a billion Indians can't tell the difference between a toilet and a cooking pan and this clown comes up with American desperation theory. Pity on these delusional Indians, probably inhaling too much foul gasses emanating from rotting poo has permanently damaged Indians brains, that is if they had any.

Your success in life is a testimony that when hard work is put in even a bhangi can rise to decent living standards, learn English and have internet. By the way, you amaze me with your knowledge of tatti, mutti, and paad. Has your sense of smell recovered after leaving your earlier profession?

Last edited:
i would say go alone. we can. isn't that the point of developing self reliance ?

remember the sanctions ?

Arey tum log theen saal purani thread ke upar kyun naach raheho??

Recent news reports indicates something same. Boeing wanted to be part of manned mission. Now NASA call for it. India-US joint declaration during Obama's should be noted as well. I think joint projects and collaboration will help both countries but India should be careful after Moon water discovery 'fiasco'. US has the best space technologies, no doubt, but they are costliest as well.
why fiasco does NASA not said about Chandrayan find Water?

I thought you guys earned your "stinky" title just for your typical physical attributes, but your post suggests it might have to do with your thinking too. btw thanks for sharing your success story stinky.

Your success in life is a testimony that when hard work is put in even a bhangi can rise to decent living standards, learn English and have internet. By the way, you amaze me with your knowledge of tatti, mutti, and paad. Has your sense of smell recovered after leaving your earlier profession?

Back
Top Bottom