What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the second hint??? Hehehe

Here's another hint: She need not be a Tripura Sundari so long as she knows Kannada. Surat se Sundar ho na ho, Dil se sundar honi chahiye.:D

You're probably right :cry:

imagine how many years you will spend being online in your entire lifetime :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Cheer up laddie. Internet is fun! If I had my way, I'd transfer my consciousness into the internet and live happily ever after inside some godforsaken server.:sarcastic:

Was that the second hint??? Hehehe

Chalooo
Bye for now Indee.:crazy_pilot:

Ciao Didijaan.:wave:

Here's another hint: She need not be a Tripura Sundari so long as she knows Kannada. Surat se Sundar ho na ho, Dil se sundar honi chahiye.:D

Cheer up laddie. Internet is fun! If I had my way, I'd transfer my consciousness into the internet and live happily ever after inside some godforsaken server.:sarcastic:

Ciao Didijaan.:wave:

Do you go on any other forums?
And who is this dude? :lol:
151958.jpg

Do you go on any other forums?
And who is this dude? :lol:
151958.jpg

I do visit a few other forums, but none with the same regularity as PDF.

If I remember correctly, that's the pic of a Nepali member. His name was Hadokan (or something similar). Why do you ask?:unsure:

I do visit a few other forums, but none with the same regularity as PDF.

If I remember correctly, that's the pic of a Nepali member. His name was Hadokan (or something similar). Why do you ask?:unsure:

Cuz his picture is on the bottom of this page. What forums if u don't mind me asking?

Cuz his picture is on the bottom of this page. What forums if u don't mind me asking?

Oh! Saw it now. Been a long time since I saw him though.

I frequent some similar Indian Defence Forums, skyscrapercity and some Movie Forums. My ultimate addiction though is, believe it or not, wikipedia. Love reading random articles on wiki for hours on end sometimes.:tsk:

Oh! Saw it now. Been a long time since I saw him though.

I frequent some similar Indian Defence Forums, skyscrapercity and some Movie Forums. My ultimate addiction though is, believe it or not, wikipedia. Love reading random articles on wiki for hours on end sometimes.:tsk:

Yea I go on skyscrapercity too sometimes but haven't registered there. I also go on some defence forums but not movie forums. And wikipedia is addicting as hell

Yea I go on skyscrapercity too sometimes but haven't registered there. I also go on some defence forums but not movie forums. And wikipedia is addicting as hell
bhai,,,,wo irani ban ho gaya:(

he single handedly trolled d pakistanis,,,,,,blasted there "history",,,,,arab-persian roots n everythng else,,,,,uske aane se pehle us thread pe pakistani trolls were taking potshots at indians by claiming foreign invaders as there own...:D
that iranian guy virtually made them shut up n cry ,,,,:lol::lol::lol:...:rofl:
cant write his name,,,,i am following him,

he single handedly trolled d pakistanis,,,,,,blasted there "history",,,,,arab-persian roots n everythng else,,,,,uske aane se pehle us thread pe pakistani trolls were taking potshots at indians by claiming foreign invaders as there own...:D

Yea he did a good job with the pakistanis but he was very racist against Indians too and disturbed in the head.

Boy! Am I glad that I don't have to face up to these giants in real life! I can match them only in my weight(74kgs), not in my height, which, at 5'8", falls into girlie territory.
Bhai you mentioned me in this post ? :undecided:

Ok.........the KING of Desi Corner is here..........................

How r u SUBJECTS?

Yea he did a good job with the pakistanis but he was very racist against Indians too and disturbed in the head.
but he was indeed the right kind of medicine for delusional pdf Pakistanis,,,,:p:

oh yeah .. that was fun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom