What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolzzz
I saw the other side of Indee because her.And I must say long back I had not believed @Roybot when he had called @Indischer his alter ego.
Indee indeed is!

I guess she just misunderstood us "Desis".

Yesssshhhhhh !

(I am not sure though....if she's trolling others here or is it vice versa?? )

Me and Royda's alter ego? Maybe in some alternate dimension.:sarcastic:He's a notch above me in most areas.........actually, make it 2.:)

That obsessive compulsive kid(by her own admission) had begun to think that making sneak attacks every now and then would go unnoticed. I just made sure she got the attention she deserved. I'm obsessively altruistic sometimes.:laugh:

Sach tha ki sarcasm tha????
I dont know much about Kolkata. :(

Dont know about that ......but you're a selfie freak. :p:

I feel very awkward posing for the camera, and its bloody annoying when people take forever to click a pic, so I always end up looking weird in photos which are taken by others (non selfies). Selfies were my only hope of looking decent in a picture.

But hey atleast am not an illegal Bangladeshi :sarcastic:

I feel very awkward posing for the camera, and its bloody annoying when people take forever to click a pic, so I always end up looking weird in photos which are taken by others (non selfies). Selfies were my only hope of looking decent in a picture.

Hey how do you keep busy? I mean without the internet :pop:

Me and Royda's alter ego? Maybe in some alternate dimension.:sarcastic:He's a notch above me in most areas.........actually, make it 2.:)
That was his confession!!!
But I am so sure that one of you has influenced the other.:lol:

Yaa I am sure your wicked smile looks even more wicked when others click you :haha:

Roybot said:
Look who is talking :coffee:
You 6 feet tall Aussie:haha::haha::haha:

You should be around 75kgs.And you 're 10kgs overweight. :P
Chullu bhar paani me jump lagaooo. :p:

@Indischer @Armstrong try this
@Robinhood Pandey - 6'4"
@Kataria - 6'3"
@Geek - 6'1"
@Roybot - 6'

Heheheh pdf is full of anuunaki giants who had landed in Russia. :lol:

Awesome!!!! :D

Boy! Am I glad that I don't have to face up to these giants in real life!:fie: I can match them only in my weight(74kgs), not in my height, which, at 5'8", falls into girlie territory.:sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom