What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good suggesting but then I will find another site to get addicted to :D Internet is the mother of all evil.
PDF is more addicting,trust me if you get banned here,half of your problem is solved :enjoy:

Whats in your signature???

He keeps crying these days!! :D

Kannada, Karnataka and Kaveri are my life.:smitten:I was scared of putting it before the Assembly Elections, lest Amma become a part of the Govt and persecute me for my stance on the Kaveri. :partay:

Nice.

I just want to stop spending time on the internet. Don't know how to go about doing that

Internet is not bad per se, but don't spend all your time socializing on the internet. There is so much reading material available online you can read, get a part time job if you don't already have one. Join some social clubs at uni (stay away from the desi ones:lol:)? Could always do some volunteering work, get involved in some sports, go hiking, biking, there is so much outdoorsy stuff to do in Canada.

Boy! Am I glad that I don't have to face up to these giants in real life!:fie: I can match them only in my weight(74kgs), not in my height, which, at 5'8", falls into girlie territory.:sarcastic:

At 183.5cm I still fall in the lanky category here in Australia, but feel like a midget whenever I go to America.

Internet is not bad per se, but don't spend all your time socializing on the internet. There is so much reading material available online you can read, get a part time job if you don't already have one. Join some social clubs at uni (stay away from the desi ones:lol:)? Could always do some volunteering work, get involved in some sports, go hiking, biking, there is so much outdoorsy stuff to do in Canada.

Yea there's tons of stuff. Those are some good suggestions. Just gotta stop being a lazy bastard I guess

Kannada, Karnataka and Kaveri are my life.:smitten:I was scared of putting it before the Assembly Elections, lest Amma become a part of the Govt and persecute me for my stance on the Kaveri. :partay:

Ohhh so the gal's name is kaveri??? :D

Kidding Indee:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom