What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah .. that was fun :lol:
arey bhai,,ab toh us thread pe kuch bhi nai,,,,,mods selectively deleted his posts while other shitty posts still remain,,,,anyway it was hilarious,,,,he rocked there world:p:
there were few pakistanis yearning for his approval but got bitchslapped....me n @anonymus watched the show:p:

arey bhai,,ab toh us thread pe kuch bhi nai,,,,,mods selectively deleted his posts while other shitty posts still remain,,,,anyway it was hilarious,,,,he rocked there world:p:
there were few pakistanis yearning for his approval but got bitchslapped....me n @anonymus watched the show:p:
caught a glimpse of his posts in the quoted ones, you lucky yindoos .. I always miss out on such threads or I get banned on them.

I hate Modi sarkar ... aisi tayisi ho in sabki. Mein nahi de raha vote agli baar BJP walo ko :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
Kisi kaam ki nahi hai yeh sarkar .....
@Indischer @Robinhood Pandey

Last edited:
Kyon bhai? Kya ho gaya?:o:

Levina had quoted you, and when I replied back to her, you must've received a notification.
Nothing over reacted on price rise on cigarette ... going to get drunk tonight so it doesn't matter much now.

Yes I heard,he started crying very quickly after getting married:p:
His 1st sentence in every conversation starts with "me daant kha raha hu" or "mene abhi abhi daant khayi hai"...lolz thats as if he gets 3 doses of "daant" every day. :D

@Aether
Jab mod the tab tumhe rag nahi kar payi...issliye socha ab karlu. :p:

Here's another hint: She need not be a Tripura Sundari so long as she knows Kannada. Surat se Sundar ho na ho, Dil se sundar honi chahiye.:D

Ciao Didijaan.:wave:
8-)
Why are you confusing me???
Is she Indian or german?? :-)

Nothing over reacted on price rise on cigarette ... going to get drunk tonight so it doesn't matter much now.
They increased the price of ciggies?:angry: That's it! Me out as well.:sick:

8-)
Why are you confusing me???
Is she Indian or german?? :-)

Don't you think 'she' should exist in the first place? I'm one of those single but not ready to mingle and make mangal types.:agree:

They increased the price of ciggies? That's it! Me out as well.:sick:
Gosh!!! Indeee.....get over that habit. :angry:
I was seriously planning to buy e cigarettes for one of my friends who is a chain smoker later I came to know its banned in UAE and WHO has also warned against using it.
Hubby gets to face the music on days when he smokes ....issshhh what is so good about this cigarette?

Indischer said:
Don't you think 'she' should exist in the first place? I'm one of those single but not ready to mingle and make mangal types.:agree:

Hehehe....I guess most of the guys on this forum are singles so dont you worry...you are not alone. :disagree:

are u having amrit jal right now...
seriously i haven't drank frim last 1 year..only a few beers now and then...but this sunday i am planning to get a full whiskey khambha...:p:
lol...give up on.cigarettes ...they are not good anyways...i only smoke when i am very much frustrated ...and now i have started to dislike the taste....
i dont know why...

are u having amrit jal right now...
seriously i haven't drank frim last 1 year..only a few beers now and then...but this sunday i am planning to get a full whiskey khambha...:p:
lol...give up on.cigarettes ...they are not good anyways...i only smoke when i am very much frustrated ...and now i have started to dislike the taste....
i dont know why...
Alcohol is my first love ... smoking is like a real bad mistress from whom I can't get away. I know it's not good for me but still I can't get enough of her, if you what I mean. :oops:

Alcohol is my first love ... smoking is like a real bad mistress from whom I can't get away. I know it's not good for me but still I can't get enough of her, if you what I mean. :oops:
hahaha...
i exactly know what are u talking of... i used to smoke a lot earlier but now gradually no. has declined... in between i started e cigs ...but its not the same feel of a burning ash falling cigarettes ..so left that too...and back on normal stuff...but now i smoke only when i either when i am drinking or when i have tension...
but the best thing is weed....i really loved that stuff...that is heavenly ...:lol:

hahaha...
i exactly know what are u talking of... i used to smoke a lot earlier but now gradually no. has declined... in between i started e cigs ...but its not the same feel of a burning ash falling cigarettes ..so left that too...and back on normal stuff...but now i smoke only when i either when i am drinking or when i have tension...
but the best thing is weed....i really loved that stuff...that is heavenly ...:lol:
I am bed ridden ... ungli na kar ..... dard hota hai :pissed:

Gosh!!! Indeee.....get over that habit. :angry:
I was seriously planning to buy e cigarettes for one of my friends who is a chain smoker later I came to know its banned in UAE and WHO has also warned against using it.
Hubby gets to face the music on days when he smokes ....issshhh what is so good about this cigarette?
what is so good about cigarette??? like what they say back in the Motherland ...
Monkey what knows, ginger is taste !!!

Last edited:
i am not going to do any ungli....cheeee...gandi baat...
if want to do ungli...do it urself...:lol::lol:
I don't want this thread to get banned ... so lets drop the finger act .. youse dirty tu sawad le raha hai mere :mad:

I don't want this thread to get banned ... so lets drop the finger act .. youse dirty tu sawad le raha hai mere :mad:
hahaha...

okay chalo jaan baksh diya...:lol:
any way i am not very experienced with fingers.... aur ye to kahawat bhi hai...aapna haath jagnath...:rofl:
btw bimaru band kyun kar diya...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom