What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chalooo the devil had finally arrived.I heard you were at the verge of getting another ban kyun??

:D

Some people can't stand a DEBATE in which the other person is on the RIGHT side :enjoy:

One Pakistani Member (who knows me very well) was trying to post abusive things for Indians VIA a youtube post (he quoted it), i simply said to him that why are you AFRAID of saying what you want, DIRECTLY? then, one AUNTY whose thread it was came & greeted me as "KID" ( :rofl: ) & said don't TROLL on my thread, so it became heated argument b/w three of us. :enjoy:

Last edited:
:D

Some people can't stand a DEBATE in which the other person is on the RIGHT side :enjoy:

One Pakistani Member (who knows me very well) was trying to post abusive things for Indians VIA a youtube post (he quoted it), i simply said to him that why are you AFRAID of saying what you want, DIRECTLY? then, one AUNTY whose thread it was came & greeted me as "KID" ( :rofl: ) & said don't TROLL on my thread, so it went as a Threesome!!! :enjoy:

I missed it!!! :(

I hope you have a screen shot.
Btw I know which Pakistani member you're talking about, hes mostly sane.

I sometimes too thought to act tough guy. But it does not suits my personality .So gave up :D

You're wasting the benefits accorded by internet. Revel in the anonymity. Explore your darker side to the hilt here.:devil:

You reap what you sow. You respect our culture and we'll extend the courtesy. To me, wannabes are the biggest fools on this green Earth and worthy only of ridicule. You got a problem with that?

You first show some respect for my religion. I am a Bengali Muslim from Bangladesh and you are from South India and so we have very different culture and I respect every other culture and that is something which I like, knowing about different culture and people. Even my dream is to travel around the World, so I have no problem accepting others. But you are the one is being intolerant. It is you who should be apologising first, for calling me a Jamaati or a wannabe.

You first show some respect for my religion. I am a Bengali Muslim from Bangladesh and you are from South India and so we have very different culture and I respect every other culture and that is something which I like, knowing about different culture and people. Even my dream is to travel around the World, so I have no problem accepting others. But you are the one is being intolerant. It is you who should be apologising first, for calling me a Jamaati or a wannabe.

Answer my earlier question first. Why aren't you writing English in Arabic script? Why not replace English vocabulary with Arab and Persian words in Bangladesh? Answer this honestly and it will be apparent who the intolerant wannabe Jamaati is.

@halupridol @scorpionx

i wanted to say something really cool, but ended up saying that. twice :undecided:
bro,,,u cool 2x
Bolo,what's up with my desis?8-):-):-)
49509466.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom